Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,930 comments
Sunday, day of weekly tickets.
30 stars total , 6x4 +1x6 .
1 useless invitation for pagani since i have the car from the game and already another invitation running for it.👀
10k...30k.... oups and invitation for the 3 Ferraris 😚
The 6 star brought a nissan gt 08 500 engine that i don't have 😏

Good ,bad or so so,i don't know ,one is for sure,i need a lot of Griding not miss the Ferraris considering that some members here was desperately wanted or at least that's my impression.
Have a good Sunday guys , drink fast and drive responsible.

I need a lot of Griding not miss the Ferraris considering that some members here was desperately wanted or at least that's my impression.
You have one month so it won't be too painful. 3.6M, 2.5M and 1.35M, that's 10 Sardegnas or 9 Tokyos.

If there are no other cars at LCD that you would really want (but they cycle on a monthly base for the most part)

You have one month so it won't be too painful. 3.6M, 2.5M and 1.35M, that's 10 Sardegnas or 9 Tokyos.

If there are no other cars at LCD that you would really want (but they cycle on a monthly base for the most part)
The " problem " - kind of - is since am new , many cars from LCD are missing and am not talking about the 20 million ones.
As about griding, La Sarthe become my favourite, hate Tokyo,Spa is out of my menu and Sartegna,hmmm so so .
Lots of traffic there and can't be even close to what you guys brought here as about race pace.🤕

Last edited:
Sardegna with the Audi RS5 is really easy, FM6 all along, one pit stop. Plus you can't loose the clean race bonus.

3* this morning -> 10k...
Plus Sardegna never rains unlike the others.
If I wanted rain all the time, I'd go on holiday to Wales.
Which reminds me, I'm on holiday in Wales... 😂
I'll be back for some exciting 3 star piles of 5K next week...

⭐⭐⭐⭐ = Cr. 30.000

Sardegna with the Audi RS5 is really easy, FM6 all along, one pit stop. Plus you can't loose the clean race bonus.

No pit stop with the Toyota TS030 (RH tyres + FM6)

The " problem " - kind of - is since am new , many cars from LCD are missing and am not talking about the 20 million ones.
As about griding, La Sarthe become my favourite, hate Tokyo,Spa is out of my menu and Sartegna,hmmm so so .
Lots of traffic there and can't be even close to what you guys brought here as about race pace.🤕
This is why I love Le Mans : very large track and once you lead, you have no traffic at all till the end #PaceRace
Tokoyo is perfect if you're not clostrophobic (walls, tunnels, etc). Not for me.

How much time for the entire race ?
As I drive in a "Sunday Cup" mode (I would say 26mns with 1:46 per laps average), my only concern is the credit race bonus.
I don't care to finish 1st in 24 mns or 22 mns (but I'm probably the only one in this case).
This Gr.1 is fantastic (grip and brakes) and is much faster in FM1.

Edit: did a run in 26:17:431 driving as usual - most of the laps are in 1:44 / 1:45 and because I was curious to push the car and my limits, I had a PB at 1:42:530 (FM6).

As I drive in a "Sunday Cup" mode (I would say 26mns with 1:46 per laps average), my only concern is the credit race bonus.
I don't care to finish 1st in 24 mns or 22 mns (but I'm probably the only one in this case).
This Gr.1 is fantastic (grip and brakes) and is much faster in FM1.

Edit: did a run in 26:17:431 driving as usual - most of the laps are in 1:44 / 1:45 and because I was curious to push the car and my limits, I had a PB at 1:42:530 (FM6).
No your not the only one I to don't really care about finishing in 22 minutes or so yeah I understand why some do but me personally I rather use a favorite car of my even if its slow and I finish in 26-27 minutes then to use a car I'm not really interested in just for the sake of finishing fast.

Take my beloved p1 gtr yesterday I found a tune that allows me to win the Sardegna 800 race with it only down side it takes me around 26+ minutes to do so which is fine cause well its the p1 gtr and I'm enjoying the race and that's what counts to me.

No your not the only one I to don't really care about finishing in 22 minutes or so yeah I understand why some do but me personally I rather use a favorite car of my even if its slow and I finish in 26-27 minutes then to use a car I'm not really interested in just for the sake of finishing fast.

Take my beloved p1 gtr yesterday I found a tune that allows me to win the Sardegna 800 race with it only down side it takes me around 26+ minutes to do so which is fine cause well its the p1 gtr and I'm enjoying the race and that's what counts to me.
Ahhh, nice to meet you :)
We are exactly on the same line: having fun and enjoy the races!

I can get 8 laps on FM4 and then I use FM3 for the last 7 laps with the RS5 DTM if you want to improve your lap times a bit. I saw I was actually faster than someone but I tried FM6 and I got just about the same times as if not worse lol.

I can get 8 laps on FM4 and then I use FM3 for the last 7 laps with the RS5 DTM if you want to improve your lap times a bit. I saw I was actually faster than someone but I tried FM6 and I got just about the same times as if not worse lol.
You are right, I pit after lap 10 so regarding FM there is room to get a richer mix, plus the tank is rather quick to fill, so it won't have a big impact on pit time. I'll try ;)

[Edit]Tried this morning for my DW, worked well, improved my best lap obviously (1:38.xxx now). Many laps in the 1:39s, which was my best lap before. Not so much in terms of total race time.

4* wheel was full of parts plus an invite for Porsche (which I don't need anymore), got a Porsche 911 engine.

Last edited:
4 star with a part.... PD PLEASE LET US TO SELL OUR PARTS!!!

Despicable Me Please GIF

Today a 6 star ticket. Choices were two cars two sets of gold bars and coins. Was anticipating the coins but ended up getting 5 gold bars. Not the best of course but at least not the worse

Back