Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,964 comments
4* - 10K

A welcome improvement over an engine I'll never use and a turbo upgrade for a Veyron I have yet to buy 🥲

I swear to god, once I get that invite, I'm buying a fleet of them.

4* - 10K

A welcome improvement over an engine I'll never use and a turbo upgrade for a Veyron I have yet to buy 🥲

I swear to god, once I get that invite, I'm buying a fleet of them.
Which invite are you waiting for?

Myself I'm ready to spent 100M on the fxx-k lafarrari and enzo but the game and Ferrari don't want my money. :(

I got no roulette ticket today after completing the marathon & had an upgrade running in the background - any ideas ?

* edit update - the update read something like "how to be a classic car collector" when i restarted later, but cannot find anything new

Last edited:
3*=
20230419_140048.jpg

My daily all Ferrari superstition race as once again brought me another invite this time my second Pagani invite this week. :lol:

The game is just trolling me at this point. :(

Last edited:
Today's "Roulette Run" ......... Have faith 🌝............to be honest i was waiting for it to go over onto the small change

Yes but if you would have gotten the fxx-k it would had sold for more then 1M.

So when you think about it you didn't get the best prize on that ticket stuff.:P

So when you think about it you didn't get the best prize on that ticket stuff.:P
plus it couldn't land on the small change, it was the ingots pile or one of the 2 cars, but the BM is worth 350k or 450k so 1M is not the least prize.

awww don't spoil my weekend Chik`........... i still cant believe it didn't trip onto to the small change / last two 6 star tickets ive had gave me invitations to cars i didn't want or could afford 😐

Last edited:
My daily all Ferrari superstition race as once again brought me another invite this time my second Pagani invite this week. :lol:

The game is just trolling me at this point. :(
Do an all Porsche race then. Ferrari will get envious and drop the invite..

Back