Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,930 comments
3 star gave me:

Gran Turismo™ 7_20230502180448.jpg

... :banghead: :lol:

Yeah thanks I'm aware about that but my Twitter account is pro (not at all related to GT7 or video games).
I'll use a USB stick to transfert the screenshots, even if it's not really user friendly.

Can't complain about today's 4 star reward, but I thought I had bought this car, so I was going to sell it, but I couldn't see the "2" when scrolling down in the Car Valuation Service, went back to the garage and to my pleasant surprise it said new in the Car Collection, so 1 car less to buy for my collection of cars. :)

Gran Turismo™ 7_20230503002049.jpg

4 star ticket stuff another invite this time for Citroen. So since I started gt7 that's

Invites.

Porsche - X2
Citroen - X3
Pagani - X3
Lamborghini - X1
Aston Martin - X1
Ferrari - X:(

And to make it even more fun today I reached 666 cars in my garage.:nervous:

It's "Billionaire's " destiny 😅

By the way you forget one , the Bugatti which is the only one i didn't get yet .
But am only two months with the game and certainly am not a billionaire like you .

With my " tip " open them once in a week after menu 39 completed i get at least one invitation a week with double the Porsche and Pagani .
If i get an a second Ferrari....... I ll keep it secret 🤭 .

Last edited:
It's "Billionaire's " destiny 😅

By the way you forget one , the Bugatti which is the only one i didn't get yet .
But am only two months with the game and certainly am not a billionaire like you .

With my " tip " open them once in a week after menu 39 completed i get at least one invitation a week with double the Porsche and Pagani .
If i get an a second Ferrari....... I ll keep it secret 🤭 .
Yes I forgot about Bugatti I gotten X2 of those as well.

Yesterday's 4*= A 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe. Actually, been meaning to get one. Thanks 😊

Today's 4*= A 2017 RC F GT3. How sweet of you PD! 💕 I welcome any new Gr.3 I don't have to grind for.

So I did my daily workout all ferrari superstition race and......

View attachment 1253371

Is this real life I'm gonna go shopping. :D

I'm still nervous and my hands are still shaking

Great news, at long last :D Did you update your Collector's points using the license test trick, or does your profile still have your points at ca. 50,000?

Did you update your Collector's points using the license test trick, or does your profile still have your points at ca. 50,000?
License test trick? Is that why I saw a person with over 100,000 points, mine are a bit over 50,000, is it something I can do now, even if done with all license tests with gold?

License test trick? Is that why I saw a person with over 100,000 points, mine are a bit over 50,000, is it something I can do now, even if done with all license tests with gold?
I think so - as far as I know, you can go back into any license test, complete it and then come back out to the main page, and your Collector Points should update on your profile page i.e. the number of points on your profile page should match the number of points you see after buying a car...

As per @Chikane_GTR 's example here, it's possible to rack up a huge amount of points but your profile page doesn't update automatically after you hit Level 50 for some inexplicable reason... however going back into the license tests (and completing a test) seems to rectify it. I don't think it makes any tangible difference, however, but it is nice to have your points reflected accurately on your public profile at the very least.

Last edited:
This is official and not a rumor .
Our " Billionaire " @Chikane_GTR organize an interactive party at the last Sunday of May 28 .
The long gone Ferrari invitation is now a fact and a dream come true.......
Of course today and maybe a couple of days more is under medical treatment due to the shock!!!!!
We ask for your patience and mote details will reveal till the end of the week.
Tomorrow will go to their local church to burn two candles at his size as he promised to the Saint of the church if he gets the Ferrari invitation.....
After that and doctor's allowance might reveal more things to come.
God bless you all, another soul is saved .

giphy (4).gif

Great news, at long last :D Did you update your Collector's points using the license test trick, or does your profile still have your points at ca. 50,000?
Just tried it and. You was right thank you Touring Mars. :)
Gran Turismo® 7_20230504104230.jpg

See! What did I tell you. Told you were gonna get the fxx-k before I got the huayra.
Biggest grats in the world
Doncarlone keep your head up you'll get the Pagani invite soon.:)

Back