Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,930 comments

Good consolation prize at least 😁

They're giving you the Ferraris... one piece at a time :lol:
So I did my daily workout all ferrari superstition race and......

View attachment 1253371

Is this real life I'm gonna go shopping. :D

I'm still nervous and my hands are still shaking

Finally we can all sleep at night... :lol:
Will you be buying 50 of each? 🤔
I think so - as far as I know, you can go back into any license test, complete it and then come back out to the main page, and your Collector Points should update on your profile page i.e. the number of points on your profile page should match the number of points you see after buying a car...

As per @Chikane_GTR 's example here, it's possible to rack up a huge amount of points but your profile page doesn't update automatically after you hit Level 50 for some inexplicable reason... however going back into the license tests (and completing a test) seems to rectify it. I don't think it makes any tangible difference, however, but it is nice to have your points reflected accurately on your public profile at the very least.
I've just hit level 50, so this will be useful to know, thanks!

Today's 3 star gave me enough for 10 oil changes and 20 car washes (if my math is correct):

Gran Turismo™ 7_20230505003957.jpg

🙂

Last edited:
Past couple weeks have been mostly all low payouts, mostly 4’s with 10,000cr.

Fortune changed the past two days:

3* 100,000cr

6* from the extra Ford menu book paid 1,000,000cr. So basically I bought the ‘66 for 6.7 mil and the other two were free. Not terrible payout I suppose..

I got a 6-star worth 1 million, 6-star (parts) that gave me the S turbo for the Veyron that I have 3 of but no Veyron, then a 5-star that gave me
my 3rd S turbo for the RX-7 3 days in a row. I also put in quite a distance those days as well (one day over 500 miles). I’m sure I’ll get rotten luck again soon though. I still need the Bugatti and Aston Martin invitations but it will probably be awhile…

Last edited:
🤤 Yes please, I need the Veyron for the Extra Menu and I want the Vulcan, Huayra and the GT by Citroën and my invitation car collection would be complete.
Damn ,am only playing two months ( 56 days exactly) and only invitation i need its the Bugatti.
Hop not to be as our " Billionaire " here witch he grow up , get married,have his first kid and then he got the Ferrari invitation 😁

Damn ,am only playing two months ( 56 days exactly) and only invitation i need its the Bugatti.
Hop not to be as our " Billionaire " here witch he grow up , get married,have his first kid and then he got the Ferrari invitation 😁
Worse is that I have had the invitation from Bugatti and Citroën, but didn't buy them, that's before I started collecting cars, so I didn't think I would need them and now I get invitations from all other car manufacturers than they I want :lol:, so my advice to all is to buy them when you have the chance, it can take forever before you get another chance.

Last edited:
Worse is that I have had the invitation from Bugatti and Citroën, but didn't buy them, that's before I started collecting cars, so I didn't think I would need them and now I get invitations from all other car manufacturers than they I want :lol:, so my advice to all is to buy them when you have the chance, it can take forever before you get another chance.
Yeah, I completly agree!
I've snubbed the Vulcan invitation and now, I cry for it :boggled:

Agreed. When gt7 came out last year there was a massive backlash because they nerfed the, already, low rewards at the time and also the game was offline some days due to a server issue.
To compensate, PD opened the ticket system allowing everyone to buy the cars without needing invite. I didnt buy them cause I had no cash and wasnt really colleting cars. How I regret that action.
I always thought PD would eventually re-open it again for a celebration event oo has a way temporary way of inviting players back. But they never did.

Yeah, I completly agree!
I've snubbed the Vulcan invitation and now, I cry for it :boggled:
The invitation is only for the vulcan ?
Cause the blue inticator was and at the one before Vulcan - db 177 or something like that - and i bought it too.
Am not collecting cars right now but watching all this time before even get the game ( ps 5 actually ) how difficult was for some to get the invitations they want, i decide not to miss them.
So i have one " copy " each except Bugatti that i have a feeling that i ll get her on Sunday 👀 .
Another 4 star today .....

I've been doing over 500 miles a day for the last couple of days and my last three tickets have been 4-star 500,000 / 500,000 / 1,000,000
Only the 100,000 tonight, but I hadn't quite got to 500 miles.

Also, I'm not sure if this is what everyone does, but I'm starting a race just before the midnight roll-around where the daily counter resets to zero miles. If you're in a race it doesn't reset so you get your roulette ticket based on all the miles you've done that day.

I'm sure everyone knows this but thought I'd mention it incase anyone new to the game is reading.

Last edited:
I highly doubt your daily mileage has any effect on the result of the DW ticket
I thought that, but that last three nights I've been playing as the clock ticks over.... and every time I've got a massive reward instead of the usual 5,000.

Or maybe the developers have just decided to be generous this week?

Last edited:
Today week wheel was a disaster.
IMG_20230507_075031630_HDR.jpg

From all 3 stars i took my ..... volleyball.
From 4s two x30k and two useless invitation in a row for pagani ( the fourth i get )
The six give 500k .

Hope not to be like our Billionaire searching the Bugatti invitation instead of his Ferrari one .
Its not a good image for someone at my age walking with the controller in his hands , entering in every room shouting ... where the $"&&##$_ is my Bugatti invitation ?

Today week wheel was a disaster.
If it can ease your pain :
01/05/2023DW4PartsSport dampers Alfa Giulia
02/05/2023DW6PartsWR stage 5 Corvette ZR1 C7 '19
03/05/2023DW4Cash500
04/05/2023DW4Cash30
05/05/2023DW4Cash30
06/05/2023DW4Cash30
07/05/2023DW4Cash30
The 500k from 03/05 saves the week, otherwise, a nice collection of poo 💩

(prizes column is in k, so you have to multiply by 1000)

Last edited:
Back