Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,964 comments
Today’s reward IMG_5154.jpeg

That is serious, perhaps you need to hire a security man to protect you from robbery till you get the money at the bank 😂

4X3 stars is like a torture , don't know which is more painful , dig a hole in the sand, cover your face with honey and let tha ants eat you or 5X3 stars?
while privileged billionaires received Ferrari engine.... :indiff: This world is so unfair!

Few minutes ago one of my agents around the world informe the following :
Someone which remains unknown,are in negotiations with the US government to buy the rights of Hoover dam in order to paint it black and red with the GT logo at it and some Ferrari cars !!!!!
Billionaire or ....trillioner ?

Anyway am going home to grid couple of times and go to the missions .

All tickets no matter how many stars have been terrible since the last update. Saw all those people getting $1m from the tickets from the extra menu books (The ones you had to spend millions to complete), I got $500,000 as the best one. The others? A duplicate car I could sell for $300,000 and nitrous...........for a Gr4 car. If that isn't the most useless part known to begin with, it's not even a car I own. Not that it would be useful even if I did have that car.

That is serious, perhaps you need to hire a security man to protect you from robbery till you get the money at the bank 😂

4X3 stars is like a torture , don't know which is more painful , dig a hole in the sand, cover your face with honey and let tha ants eat you or 5X3 stars?
I've been getting mostly 3star tickets this update. PD is probably reading my posts in here 💩ing on their ticket system and punishing me with 3star tickets 🤣
Most likely next ticket is going to be another

We had a friend over today. He is looking to go from his front wheel drive Monte Carlo to a monster of a C6 Corvette he found. In reality.
So, we said that he needs ro jump on GT and make sure he could drive that monster without killing himself. I set a ZR1 up to mimic the Monster he found. Damm good thing we did. He would have been dead quickly. He thanked me for showing him the light of horsepower. And, he is now GT addicted, playing till he passed out.

Long story short, the daily ticket from that was a 6* engine ticket. Win, win!

Back