Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.49 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 4,896 comments
Except the first 5 star ( has an Aston inv.) that was my week
IMG_20230611_075706814_HDR.jpg
worst of them the 6 * one which i get a special part worth.....13.000 🥴
The rest was 10 x2 , 30x2 , an Amg black series and half a million.
Verdict? It could be worst but wasn't a good week either.

Two races more and I'll grab the F50 today.

Back to over 50% 3-star Wheels of Despair between both accounts for the month (10 of 16), with 7 of those being the 5,000-Cr. booby prize and the other 3 being the next-lowest 10,000 Cr. Of the other 6 tickets (5 4-star, 1 6-star), I had 2 invitations (despite being in sell mode to get rid of excess invite cars I bought before the "S" parts were purchasable), 2 "booby-prize" parts for which better versions are available for purchase, a carbon driveshaft, and the lowest-possible (from the lone 6-star) 500,000 Cr.

Last edited:
Back to over 50% 3-star Wheels of Despair between both accounts for the month (10 of 16), with 7 of those being the 5,000-Cr. booby prize and the other 3 being the next-lowest 10,000 Cr. Of the other 6 tickets (5 4-star, 1 6-star), I had 2 invitations (despite being in sell mode to get rid of excess invite cars I bought before the "S" parts were purchasable), 2 "booby-prize" parts for which better versions are available for purchase, a carbon driveshaft, and the lowest-possible (from the lone 6-star) 500,000 Cr.
Right there with you. Got pretty good prizes during the week of the May update but not much of anything since.

The only highlights since were some free cars, a couple I didn't already have. Otherwise low payouts (30,000 max) and invitations for cars I already own. And some odd parts I'll never utilize.

I did 5 laps of a Custom Race (Gr.1s at LM using the GR010) and failed so badly that I quit, but having completed over 40 miles, I got a ticket.... 5*, and it gave me the VW ID.R '19 worth 2 million Cr. :) That was by far the best prize, with a Stage 5 weight reduction and a Porsche invite (for a car I already have...), so I was very happy indeed with the VW!
happy pharrell williams GIF by RCA Records UK

(Ironically, the race/car I was testing out was a possible 2023 LM remake in Custom Races, and it turns out that the VW is quite a good replacement for the Ferrari 499P and there's a couple of cool liveries available for it...)

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back