Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.52 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 5,047 comments
And there it is after playing the game from the very beginning I finally got it.

Now my collection is complete.

I wasn't going to play last night after long hot day of 43 degrees but I had to hit La Sarthe and Laguna Seca, boy that 4 stars had a good feeling about it when it was turning more than usual and landed right on the invite 🔥🔥🔥 I got so excited that I bought 2 of each, 1 fully modified and one stock.
My favourite stock is LaFerrari while the Enzo is my favourite fully modified also different colours.

Attachments

• IMG_1037.jpeg
    IMG_1037.jpeg
    52 KB · Views: 12
And there it is after playing the game from the very beginning I finally got it.

Now my collection is complete.

I wasn't going to play last night after long hot day of 43 degrees but I had to hit La Sarthe and Laguna Seca, boy that 4 stars had a good feeling about it when it was turning more than usual and landed right on the invite 🔥🔥🔥 I got so excited that I bought 2 of each, 1 fully modified and one stock.
My favourite stock is LaFerrari while the Enzo is my favourite fully modified also different colours.
Congrats. :cheers:

Back to usual after holidays brake , and Sunday becomes again the tickets day.

IMG_20240114_075937217.jpg

This time 4* tickets was " bliah " .
4* 10K ..... Sport suspension 😵‍💫 .....30K
3* 10K...... 10K and 100K😱
6* engine ticket gave one of the lowest price engines cost about 153 K .

I didn't expect to save the day a 3* ticket.

Last 10 days all 3 star tickets all paying 5k. I'm collector level 50 too. Seriously don't know why I try. Think my last 5 5 star tickets have all been 100k too. Nothing like the roulette wheel of insults from a company that has to hate its entire fan base to be this cruel. Maybe in 5 or 6 years I'll get the Bugatti invite but probably not.

Got a 6 star for my daily workout 😱 which landed me 500k credits. Also got a 6-star for completing the red Bull menu. Which also landed me 500k. What are the odds 😂

Got a 6 star for my daily workout 😱 which landed me 500k credits. Also got a 6-star for completing the red Bull menu. Which also landed me 500k. What are the odds 😂
Oh, well then I'm going to go work on that menu then, any help with earning money is a given here. Thanks for telling us.

Okay so got 2 more six stars, one for completing the Super Formula menu and one for completing the Red Bull extra menu (cost me 3m+ for the junior and x2014)

Landed a 1m reward and a Jaguar VGT.

It'd be nice if we could sell our parts that we don't use. I got 5k off a 3-star ticket.
I don't really care about a few bucks for those parts. But it would definitely be nice if we could sell engines! I won three Ford test car engines from tickets. What am I supposed to do with those?

I don't really care about a few bucks for those parts. But it would definitely be nice if we could sell engines! I won three Ford test car engines from tickets. What am I supposed to do with those?
You can save credits for a swap ,now or in the future.
Although i believe that " future " swaps will be high cost ones as the latest with Chiron to keep alive the motivation of griding 😂 .

You can save credits for a swap ,now or in the future.
Although i believe that " future " swaps will be high cost ones as the latest with Chiron to keep alive the motivation of griding 😂 .
You can swap this engine in exactly one car, the Focus RS - and I already did this. But what shall I do with the other two engines? Sure I can hope that there will be a new swap but still I would prefer to be able to sell those.I think I have between 10-15 engines in my inventory that I will probably never use.

The GT Gods must be mad at me or somethin'.

My last 5+ engine tickets have only been duplicates. I keep on getting the same old ones from before the roulette bonanza era over and over again , which I already have multiple of, but none of the other newer ones, not a single one!

The second part of the Holiday login bonuses gave me the worst there was to offer from the roulette each time around.

Since the beginning of the year I missed 4 days so far, so in 11 days total, for daily mileage I got either 3 and 4 star tickets and 1 5star so far.

All of the 3 star tickets resulted in either 5k or useless mufflers, except for 1 which ended up being 10k.

All of the 4 star cheaped out 10k, except for one...30k.

The lone DM 5 star gave me the lowest possible payout: 1 bar

Bday gift: Amuse S2k...which I already had obviously, and just to add insult to injury resale value was like 110k, really!!!??? on your bday!!!!!
1) of all 150+ cars I am still missing, was it that hard to make sure I get a cool car I didn't already have for a change?
2) it's like the cheapest bday gift one can get...in fact I didn't even think it was possible! I thought Gr3, Gr2, Gr 1, VGT, hypercar or something, but a damn tuner S2K come on man! not on the same level at all!!

Today 5star for completing weekly challenge this week, guess what guys? lowest payout of the lot again: 1 bar!

GT7 staff: Happy New Year buddy...then happy bday...thanks for playing and sticking with us, please enjoy, we ''love'' you man!

me: ...

(stickin' to weekly TT and weekly challenges, less and less motivated to power up the console the rest of the time for many reasons, including the rigged roulette I'm sick of this and I'm an adult, now just imagine how the kids feel about it...)

There's more I could say but I'll keep it on topic and stick to roulette tickets for this thread.

Last edited:
Anyone want a Bugatti invite? :lol:

View attachment 1319801
Yes please!. Need one to finish out the menus! To bad ya can't send these to others. I've got a bunch of tickets waiting to be opened, maybe the roulette gods will be kind to me this month.

Depends on your perspective;
16 tickets, 3-6⭐, mostly marathons, 5 holiday log in and a menu ticket, valued at 4,437,700 new. Got an odd 6⭐ on 28 Dec I didn't record where it came from that dropped the Enzo Ferrari '02, which is new valued over half the total for this batch.

Disappointing thing - Bugatti invite on one of the 4⭐s, as you can see, I got the parts.

1705419996444.png

Last edited:
Yesterday's 4* -> Carbon Shaft for Supra RZ '19 (already installed -> deleted 💩 )
Today, 6* !!! engine ticket 😞-> Engine for Lexus SC430 GT 500 '08 another engine on the shelves. Could PD just remove those from roulette now that we can buy those directly ? I have 28 useless engines (plus 2 I've swapped).

Last edited:
For at least 5-6 weeks I haven't even seen a single invitation in the wheel.
Yesterday I've not just seen one, but actually got it!
There's just one small problem:

It's a Bugatti invite and I wouldn't even want that ugly thing for free!

😄

Back