Daily Roulette Ticket/Prize Log (1.52 Update)

• Thread starter Panoz
  • 5,047 comments
I haven't gotten more than a 4 star ticket for a DW in probably a couple weeks. Today's was a 3 star which netted me an lovely set of shocks or something valued at 5200 credits. Awesome. I won't use them, and can't sell them for the huge credit payday so I'm still looking at needing to run Sardegna about 550 times to get enough wealth to buy all the remaing cars...

I haven't gotten more than a 4 star ticket for a DW in probably a couple weeks. Today's was a 3 star which netted me an lovely set of shocks or something valued at 5200 credits. Awesome. I won't use them, and can't sell them for the huge credit payday so I'm still looking at needing to run Sardegna about 550 times to get enough wealth to buy all the remaing cars...
Did my morning Sardegna grinder and got my DW - lo and behold! A 5 star ticket! The first time this year I've seen anything over a 4 star. Is today the day I hit some big roulette money for the first time in maybe a month? My excitement was palpable! But, quickly dashed as I view the prize wheel - a car, an engine, an invite, a small pile of change, and a carbon rod of some sort. I won the rod. Worth 8K credits...if there was some way for me to sell it which there isn't. 549 Sardegnas to go. :lol:

A Song For GT7
(to the tune of Bottles of Beer on The Wall)

550 Sardegnas to run
550 Sardegnas
Hit the road
Bank the gold
549 Sardegnas to run

Last edited:
4 stars ticket and this:

18d22bde5817-screenshotUrl.jpg

Today, 6* !!! engine ticket 😞-> Engine for Lexus SC430 GT 500 '08 another engine on the shelves.
Today's DW ticket is AGAIN an engine 6* :mad: this time for GT-R Nismo '17, valued 193500 Cr. (Got the High RPM Turbo for this same car yesterday...)

Yesterday i did an early run that finished after 12 o'clock ,so i got sunday's daily ticket and open them witn the purpose to save them after the update.
Of course till now nothing changes the outcome when i did this ,only the content was different some times but i always get same prize.

For second time in a row a 3* give me 100k witch is very rare at least for me.
So that's how it went

3* 100k !!!! ......... 10 k

4*. 10k.......10k.........and a crap

6* parts. a crap

6* a Ford race car
As long as i remember only one time in 9 months i got a car from 6* worth more than a million with the majority giving me VGT's from the " useless " side .

Ill open them again after update but to be honest my hopes for something different are so low as the height of a paper sitting on the ground 😁

Last edited:
I just got a Ferrari FXX K from the weekly challenge car ticket. Not the colour I’d have chosen ( Rosso :lol:) but still, beggars can’t be choosers. Also got a Bore Up for the VW Scirocco from a 6 star parts for doing the daily marathon. Ended up with loads of parts for that car somehow!

Last edited:
Got the bugatti invite a 2nd time after I had already gotten it and had purchased each car that was available. Not sure why they didnt give me an invite to something else. Oh well makes it easier to focus on the one-77 and vulcan 16 before that invite expires then valkyrie

I was sorta planning to grind together the cash for the 20 million dollar Ferrari thats in the legends dealership now, but this morning my 4 star ticket gave me the Ferrari invite, so now I'm grinding to get all those instead. 4 million credits to go!

Last edited:
DW 4* -> 30k, there was 5k of coins (but I know I can't get so little with a 4*) and 100,500 and 1M too... as most of the time, the least possible prize, that stops in the upper left position of the wheel...

Extra Menu #34 gives up a 5* ticket for 100k :grumpy:
Extra Menu #35 gives up a 6* ticket for a Jaguar VGT SV which I didn't have :D
Daily Workout 4* ticket gives up 10k :grumpy:
Finishing the Jimny Menu book gives up a 4* ticket for 30k :grumpy:

4* from DM gave an engine, already forgot which one. IIRC price was 138k

5* from a new extra menu gave me the Peugeot VGT Gr.3. Drove it for about 5 seconds until I figured out it doesn't have a cockpit. Sold for 236k.

Back