Daniel made me do it.

• Thread starter TB
  • 129 comments
While he'll always have a special place on the non-existent wart on my bum, all of my hatred goes toward this mother...person here:
Very fair.

I'm guessing his hairdresser hates him as well. Given the stupid bowl haircut he has now. :lol:
TB
Don't you DARE apologize to me.
I'd ban him for that, personally.

* runs *

Mod on mod banning?

Married With Children Reaction GIF

All of us 20+year old account geezers have seen/read some **** over the years. Yet we come back for more. :lol:

Edit: I'm nearing 25k myself, though that's probably a lot more if the HMRCWG thread was still "alive"

Last edited:
TB
I'd like to see you try!

Please don't.

Edit: My wife threatened me with that 14 years ago. :lol:

I actually remember that!!!
How I do I don't know but I do.

Last edited:
Didn't it cause so much strain on the server it nearly nuked the whole thing?
It absolutely did, but forum software has come a long way in the last 22 years. :D

It wouldn't be an issue today. The Assetto Corsa Mods thread (135k replies) is actually bigger than HMRCWG (110k).

Also, the fact we had a thread with 110k replies and 2.7m views in 2002 is ridiculous. :lol:

It absolutely did, but forum software has come a long way in the last 22 years. :D

It wouldn't be an issue today. The Assetto Corsa Mods thread (135k replies) is actually bigger than HMRCWG (110k).

Also, the fact we had a thread with 110k replies and 2.7m views in 2002 is ridiculous. :lol:
This might explain the reason the original ramblings thread was locked.

Oh wait, no, that was due to someone falling asleep at the wheel, whoops.

Back