Datamined car list

• Thread starter TumeK5
  • 1,665 comments
I don't think so...many said this list is actually leftovers of past games..we got some..but basicly couple more and that's it...
what bothers me the most..is rumors about FM paying alot of money for toyota gt one ... so that GT can't use it.
Where did you find/hear that rumor ?

Apricot Hill was fantastic, would love to have it back.

I also miss...

Autumn Ring Mini
Red Rock Valley
Citta Di Aria
Costa Di Amalfi
Opera Paris
El Capitan

And my 2 favorites:
Eiger Nordwand (from GT HD)
Rome short/long/night

It's like you're in my head. Exact tracks i'm missing...

Where did you find/hear that rumor ?
steam community general discussion...it was posted while ago..but in the end those were rumors..who knows what cooking behind companies..
I am sure if u will dig on forza official forum you will find it..

Last edited:
steam community general discussion...it was posted while ago..but in the end those were rumors..who knows what cooking behind companies..
I am sure if u will dig on forza official forum you will find it..
Post links to said rumors, for which I find that to be highly dubious.

With the updates having few cars (3-5) and not including many from the datamined list, this makes me think that unfortunately the list will not be completed in GT7...
Well, it was highly doubtful to begin with. For starters, we still don't have Lotus, so even if we get the rest of the cars, the Lotus cars will most likely not appear.

However, I wouldn't say we haven't gotten many from the list, it's already looking pretty good.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the number of cars in the GT7 updates lags far behind GT Sport....
I don't know if VGT program if it contributed to reducing the number of cars of updates...

Last edited:
I don't know if VGT program if it contributed to reducing the number of cars of updates...
Why would it?

It's not like we've had that many more VGTs added post release in GT7 than we did in GTSport. 4 so far in 7, and 4 in GTSport. Granted there's 2 more coming soon, but I don't think a whopping two VGT's is going to have affected the other post release updates that much.

Unfortunately, the number of cars in the GT7 updates lags far behind GT Sport....
GTS had ~160 cars on launch, GT7 had over 400
Increasing that count was never the top priority for GT7 and that is most likely the only contribution to reduced numbers

Last edited:
The datamine list doesn’t have to be complete….ever. However, the cars on the list, would be nice to use, in GT7.

From the op, the capital part of the list looks nearly complete. All those remaining cars, definitely seem like they’ll be in the game. Caterham are under Japanese owners. So, at the least, that brand may not have too much opposition to have a deal struck for licensing.

The lower case cars, by comparison, are few and far between. Thing is, most cars from one brand, are from Lotus. Scratch those six off and the list looks more doable. Man, as a side, I saw a white AZ-1 in my neighbourhood yesterday. Cappuccino and Beat need their playmate.
Another, is the AAR Eagle. That car is from the same year as the Maverick. Highly possible we see that in GT7, as we got the Rampage, Ford ‘51, Maverick and Robles Civic. PD might be fast tracking those winners from last decade(of course, I don’t know this as facts).

As with every speculation, we’ll see.

Well I will not comment..but easiest way is to just not play the game..if 80% people will not play then they will start listening..
that's just my opinnion

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back