Decal Identification Thread

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 891 comments
Can anyone help me with this one? I got most of these, except that "AUTOSIA" (?) logo, that LP or LIP logo and that "EL AUTOMOLL" or "EL AUTOMALL" logo. In case you need different images, just search for the "Escuderia Repsol" Renault R8 Gordini.

EDIT:
"AUTOSI" / "AUTOSO" / "AUTOSIO" - Whatever that is - Cannot find in Google
"LIP Allinquant" - Shock Brand - Cannot find that version in google
"El Automovil" - Spanish magazine - Found it

02_BRMSC04_BRM_Renault_R8_Gordini.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone help me with this one? I got most of these, except that "AUTOSIA" (?) logo, that LP or LIP logo and that "EL AUTOMOLL" or "EL AUTOMALL" logo. In case you need different images, just search for the "Escuderia Repsol" Renault R8 Gordini.

EDIT:
"AUTOSI" / "AUTOSO" / "AUTOSIO" - Whatever that is - Cannot find in Google
"LIP Allinquant" - Shock Brand - Cannot find that version in google
"El Automovil" - Spanish magazine - Found it

View attachment 1370762
Here's a decent photo of LIP

Also found a high res model pic.
Here it says Autoso, but most importantly, i think you would be able to handtrace the logo.
1720785602331.png

Attachments

• 1720782054051.png
    1720782054051.png
    299.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Here's a decent photo of LIP

Also found a high res model pic.
Here it says Autoso, but most importantly, i think you would be able to handtrace the logo.
View attachment 1371913
How did you manage to find the LiP logo?

Also it seems to be Autosio, as in this actual photo it says that, I don't know why the model says Autoso:

Renault 8 1o Copa TS 1971 Rasilla 006.jpg

There are other models with Autosio too:

brm-sc04-02_2111028.jpg

I was praying for someone to actually find HD logos, but at least I got all logos solved, thanks

Does anyone know the font for the number 12? I've seen it in other decals but not for as a 1, 2, or 12. The numbers are all I have left to do to finish the livery so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Andruet-Biche_Ferrari.jpg

I think this is the last one I need for my JGTC entry, anyone recognize it or know enough, I think Japanese, to take a guess. Google translate was not working on the pictures I found online.
IMG_2049.jpeg

Do you have more pics of the car? at worst you can cut it and search it with Google Image Search
I have only found three total pictures of this car, plus there are two liveries in gt7 , at least one has this decal. If translate is correct, one of those liveries uses a sticker that says “Toyama Fastest” but I find nothing on that. Additionally the writing is not in a normal script, so I am not sure how to find that either even if I know the saying.

I'm trying to work on my '97 Le Mans #29 Porsche 911 GT1 Evolution LEC entry and I've identified all but two decals from the limited photos of the actual car. Has anyone seen these sponsors before?

PorscheGT1sponsor2.png
PorscheGT1sponsor1.png

I've tried every resource I know of with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

I have only found three total pictures of this car, plus there are two liveries in gt7 , at least one has this decal. If translate is correct, one of those liveries uses a sticker that says “Toyama Fastest” but I find nothing on that. Additionally the writing is not in a normal script, so I am not sure how to find that either even if I know the saying.
It should be this one: 富山最速 (toyama saisoku - Fastest in Toyama), I found the SVG on GtSport (it needs a few adjustments).
6989613079349723152_0(1).png
Below is your picture
Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 11-28-13 IMG_2049.jpeg (WEBP Image 401 × 296 pixels)(1).png

Attachments

• 6989613079349723152_0.svg
    13.9 KB · Views: 5
Can anyone identify the logo on the right? Seems to be "Auto" something, but I don't recognize it.

1721163590907.png

For context, the livery is the "Serpent" Signature Edition, from Need For Speed The Run. This is the best image I could find that has the logo.

1721163689891.png

Last edited:
Hey all, hoping someone can help! Trying to identify the decals on the rear corners on Dale Earnhardt Jr's 2010 Impala. Obviously there's Mountain Dew, but I can't quite work out the others...

1723197078742.png

I can see there's a Hall of Fame decal, but I'm not sure what it is. Also can't quite make out what's on the right of the Nascar decal at the bottom (or if that's all part of the Hall of Fame decal as one thing). And the "S" on the right of the Mountain Dew logo I've got no idea what that is...

I'm also looking for this "Featherlite" logo. I've found some more detailed versions of Featherlite Trailers, but I'm not 100% sure if it's the same. Any help greatly appreciated!!

1723197231371.png

Hey all, hoping someone can help! Trying to identify the decals on the rear corners on Dale Earnhardt Jr's 2010 Impala. Obviously there's Mountain Dew, but I can't quite work out the others...

View attachment 1379532

I can see there's a Hall of Fame decal, but I'm not sure what it is. Also can't quite make out what's on the right of the Nascar decal at the bottom (or if that's all part of the Hall of Fame decal as one thing). And the "S" on the right of the Mountain Dew logo I've got no idea what that is...

I'm also looking for this "Featherlite" logo. I've found some more detailed versions of Featherlite Trailers, but I'm not 100% sure if it's the same. Any help greatly appreciated!!

View attachment 1379533
It looks like the hall of fame sticker is for his father, maybe search that. Edit: here it is.
IMG_0090.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 1379532

View attachment 1379533
That is indeed the logo for Featherlite Trailers, it's basically the text without the other stuff:

1723209862812.png

As for the s, that is long time Nascar Sponsor Safety-Kleen

1723209978826.png

It's bugging me, because I feel I know it, but I can't find this one last logo, the black G-Brand looking word above the numbers?

Screenshot_20240817_101924_Gallery.png

VXR
It's bugging me, because I feel I know it, but I can't find this one last logo, the black G-Brand looking word above the numbers?

View attachment 1381697
It's bugging me to see a request without context. Often times seeing the whole car to derive infos such as race series, country, racing team, additional sponsors or even car make can help the search tremendously. Maybe you could provide us with this info or show the whole car?

Last edited:
pn24020_02_1400x.jpg

Apologies. I don't think I've used the thread before now, since I don't do too many replicas.

That one is surprisingly hard to find.
Maybe this will help to trace it, would be easy of you can find the right font.
pn24020_11_1400x.jpg
It definitely looks like it says Brand, doesn't it. I've currently got a Zenrin sticker in the location of those decals, as I've used the Suzuka car that didn't run the Zenrin Navisoft decals for Kristensen that day. Thanks for the decal sheet.

rsz_1915fa5eba515-screenshoturl.png

Last edited:
VXR
View attachment 1381830

Apologies. I don't think I've used the thread before now, since I don't do too many replicas.
No worries. It's all in the spirit of helping us help you. Thank you for posting the whole picture. Unfortunately I can't find anything more than Gingerale did, but that should get you somewhere. Been looking for that font and although it seems familiar, I've only drawn blanks thus far. Happy liverying :)

Edit: nice work btw.

Last edited:
VXR
It definitely looks like it says Brand, doesn't it. I've currently got a Zenrin sticker in the location of those decals, as I've used the Suzuka car that didn't run the Zenrin Navisoft decals for Kristensen that day. Thanks for the decal sheet.

View attachment 1382005
Yes definitely says gbrand. I tried wayback machine on gbrand urls and even that won't work. I have no clue what sort of company it is.

Yes definitely says gbrand. I tried wayback machine on gbrand urls and even that won't work. I have no clue what sort of company it is.
I found some links that it's a lip spoiler/aero kit brand that makes spoilers for Toyota, but it could well be defunct and I can't find any examples of the decal or logo.

Latest Posts

Back