December/1.27 Update Discussion

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 742 comments
Excited for the C8. Hopefully a C8 Gr3 isn't too far behind!

THat Alfa looks cool too. A Gr4 version seems like it would fit well.

Wonder if the Bugatti will be an invite only car.
The Alfa probably isn't that far off the Gr.4 cars stock. A Gr.3 version would be more fitting or a Gr.2 DTM style.

And hopefully we wont need to wait for stage5 weight reduct and ultra turbo parts tickets to come around to unlock its potential-

Like the current invite Bugatti!
I'd be very surprised if the Chiron even gets upgrades. Considering the 1500 horsepower it has right off the bat.

Last edited:
Just going by the car silhouettes, December's update looks to be the most hype of them all yet! Really loving all these modern sports cars we're getting in the game, like the M2, C8, Giulia, Cayman, etc.. GT7 was sorely lacking many modern and relevant cars at launch, amazing to see the game slowly transform.

Just going by the car silhouettes, December's update looks to be the most hype of them all yet! Really loving all these modern sports cars we're getting in the game, like the M2, C8, Giulia, Cayman, etc.. GT7 was sorely lacking many modern and relevant cars at launch, amazing to see the game slowly transform.
Expand is the word you’re looking for. There’s nothing transformative about adding more cars. They’re welcome, but more radical things need to happen if GT7 ever hopes to be perceived differently.

Start off with the base and then add the Z06, GR.3 versions down the road.
Doubtful. Now they will likely skip the Z06 and jump to the ZR1, whenever that is. Just look at the current Corvette lineup in the game. C5 Z06 and C6 Z06 premium cars haven’t returned and PD also skipped the Z06 for the C7. See a pattern for the C8?

Unusual to see such a modernizing addition, but glad for it!

I immediately recognized the GT4 (because I’d course I did :lol:). It’ll be interesting to see where it gets classified given it’s a Group A car and substantially slower than the Audi, which is the closest comparable real world car in the game at the moment.

1670692459813.jpeg

Back