Demo BMW GT4 - Manufacturers and Cars Inside

• Thread starter VV
  • 109 comments
Darin
Atleast there is one person agreeing with me..

I agree too.
I only used the Polyphony 001 in 1 race at Monaco after i won it, never used it again.

unless they are restricted to F1 only events with only F1 racers.

ROAD_DOGG33J
C5_V6_Exclusive

Ricer Corvette???
No. Citroen C5 V6 Exclusive. An ugly french car. :crazy: :lol:

C5_WEB.jpg

Ick! I was looking forward to driving something from Spyker. The c8 Laviolette was in GTConcept and now here it is gone. Although this isn't a final list it isn't looking very optimistic. I'm just going to have a cry in my little corner of the world.

Darin
No i'm not. And you better put that in your head. And keep it there.

Theres no fun while driving a F1. Its not challenging and 90% of ya'll use the F1 againest Civic's and Fait just so you can win.

F1's are a joke. I laugh when I see one, then I turn around take it and sell it.

ummm, I thought you meant "real" F1 racing. Thus my harsh response. They're not that bad in GT3. Yes they destroy every other car, because they basically are the ultimate cars...

It's a pretty boring race against the R390/7B78/GT-One. I have more fun racing an Alto in the Seattle Endurence.

VV
Here is the list of manufacturers and cars found in the file structure of the BMW Demo (these cars are not drivable of course).
Big thanks to bnommensen and tdz (alias tailleur de zon). 👍

At least 40 of that manufacturers were already on the GTP chinese/Japanese disc

I do still hope Volvo makes it into the final build of the game.I never really figured why not one Volvo was in any of the GT games,or any other racing game for that matter(not counting TOCA Touring Cars 1 and 2).It's not like they are one of those exclusive brands like Ferrari,Porsche and Lamborghini.Atleast put the C70 in there.

Volvo and Saab declined being in GT2 and I don't think PD asked them to be in GT3 since they were cutting down the number of cars but I hope they've come round and agreed to be in GT4.

Kinda like that Citroen C5 :) , it may be ugly but might be fun as hell to just mess around with, throw it around and hear it's tires beg and screech for mercy

live4speed
Volvo and Saab declined being in GT2 and I don't think PD asked them to be in GT3 since they were cutting down the number of cars but I hope they've come round and agreed to be in GT4.

SAAB is GM motors...

eddieturner2002
Still no R33 GTR in any build yet. That seems a bit weird seeing as they have a lot of different Evo's. :lol:

I think it is safe to say that the R33 GTR is indeed in….check out the GT4 pic.
Let’s just hope that the R33 GTS-t and R34 GT-t make it in the final build.

Warm Regards,
Samberto

Just as I suspected...the BMW demo is basically a locked down E3 demo. I kept telling Amar to look at the disc contents...So how long til someone hacks the disc, or finds gameshark codes, like what's been done with Prologue?

$10+ shipping to anyone that can get me a hacked disc with a 787B and Pescarolo Sport C60 drivable.

And $10 more for a disc with the Williams F1 and 350Z Roadster.

Seriously. Any takers?

Oh, and has anyone checked the disc for more tracks yet?

daan
I agree with Darin.

F1 cars should not be in GT. GT to me is road cars, or race cars based on road cars. Single seat race cars should not be in it.
I don't think that's what KY wants. :)
I think he want's everything that has to do with automotive history and racing in GT. Damn, I'd love to see all F1 cars from the very first race till now. ;)
Btw, you also don't want the single seat Le Mans race cars (like the BMW V12 LMR) in the game? :embarrassed:

Darin
SAAB is GM motors...
Yes but PD still need a license from Saab or the office in charge of everything for Saab. You can't get a GM license that includes every brand under GM's wing. Saab can still say to PD they don't want to be in the game, just like Volvo can the fact Volvo is owned by Ford doesn't mean the Ford license includes Volvo's, it doesn't.

As for F1's in GT, KY has said more than once, his vision for the GT series is o include as wide a variety of cars, tracks and racing series as possible be it single seaters, Touring cars or GT's.

On a quick third note, the LMP cars can hold two people, yes when they race they only have one seat but the cars are designed so that they can carry a second person and a second seat fits in next to the driver.

yeah? There isn't two sets of pedals/wheel... Maybe it's faster for a driver to get out one way and enter from the other?

cobragt
but what purpose would a second driver be for?
It's the rules, because the cars are GT racers they fall into the category of being based on road cars, how much or how looslely this is depends on the category and LMP cars are the least based on road cars to other GT classes, however they still have to follow strict rules, one of them is that the car has to be able to seat two people, during a race they never do there might be one or two that have a second seat where people can pay to take a ride in one but other than that kind of thing they never use a second seat in the car, it's just one of the rules.

Back