Demo BMW GT4 - Manufacturers and Cars Inside

• Thread starter VV
  • 109 comments
Well when you consider the fact we haven't actually seen media of most of the circuits we know should be re-appearing, nor an official release on anything over 300 cars, then that's pretty easy to say, but doesn't mean we're in the dark to 50% of the game's content and features.

sUn, ahaha, I couldn't help but laugh when you said the names didn't look good, had too many characters and stuff. Next time we'll run the file list through a script to format it nicely k? They're just file names, damn.

Nice to see an F1 car, can't wait to pwn Darin with one whilst he races his Fiat telling me how much he owns me on principle.

F1 cars can't race around the Nordschleife? Yeah... ok... whatever...

And I hope that wasn't a serious post :). Theres over 80 manufacturers in GT4, theres not that many on the list.

...boah...at the first moment as i saw the manufactures i was very happy:"Dome"
...yeah i thought "the S101 is in!!! a car based on best japanese raceing-car-technology..."

but then i read the name of dome´s one and only(hopefully not!:()car in GT4: "Dome one"....
....so won´t be there any "Dome S101 LMP1"???
i thought about the "Advan-Kondo" version to be in the game with an a bit weak honda engine(for the experts the car raced LM in 2002!) or at least the S101 which is driven by the "Racing for Holland" team(looks better,too!:))...

....but it isn´t on this list but does this mean now that the Dome S101---a very good high performance LMP1 racecar(it´s kinda "GT-One LMP1" for me:))---won´t be in GT4???
does anyone know sth for sure???....???.....???

GT-One lover, this isn't the final list, there will be twice as many cars and more in the final list so the S101 could be in, just like any number of cars that haven't been confirmed yet.

I really don't see why PD just dont come out with all the information!! They are probably one of the most secret game developers.......look at GTA SA for example.....there is a wealth of offical info that is constantly being updated.....we basically know now from various sources everything thats gonna be in the game! PD release dribbles of info like 2 months at a time! its not fair, people have being wating years....they could at least confirm all the manufacturers! even forza has confirmed all its cars so far!

Robin

I can understand why PD don't give out all the info and it's to do with hype. If you announce a new game and then give out all the info a month later what you'll see happen is there will be loads of hype surrounding it all for a couple of months but then it will all dissapear, if you give out the info in bits along the way you keep that hype going, as for GTA SA we don't knopw everything that will be in the game, we know a lot about the game but I bet theres more to come. And Forza hasn't confirmed all it's cars, not even all the cars so far. All we know about Forza's cars are the ones that have been shown in demo's, theres more cars than whats been shown. We actually know a lot more about GT4 than we all think we know, we know over 250 of the cars that wil feature, many of the tracks, most if not all of the modes and we have plenty of info regarding the game itself, how it plays ect.

There's already enough hype for gt4 :lol: because it's a GT game :lol: I like how PD is keeping the news low, makes for a good surprise when you play it.

I suppose it would be good to keep the hype up for GT4......but releasing loads of info has never hurt games like GTA.....its has enough hype on its own.....people will still want it and talk about it loads for like years regardless of the fact that the know alot of what is going to be in the game.

GT4 really does need to release a bit more offical info because we usually end up finding it anyway...for example by hacking the discs......I wish we could see more of those tracks in finished graphics.......rather than have bits and bobs to piece together (I guess some would say that finding out info for yourself is fun, but its usually dissapointing unfinished info)

Robin

Yeah, I'm not sure I will check out the full car list when it's released, I'd want plenty of suprise cars for me when I get the game.

I really wana see a Lambo in there!.....I'm sure PD will be hiding somthing......don't know what it is yet! I want to see some screens of the model T!

The bonus cars won't be 40% of the car list, it was only about 20% of it in GT2 and it's been similar to that in all GT games.

The 1994 Williams-Renault FW26B is more then likely included in the game because it's the car that Ayrton Senna died in, and KY is a big Ayrton Senna fan.

Also, Modellista is indeed a manufacturer, they are a Toyota tuner in Japan.

Back