Impreza STi and CLS 55 AMG
6L4fAbu6CR0.jpg

997 Turbo S Cabrio
L5c3XV0D7Vc.jpg

Maserati Quattroporte
yl_1sckGQps.jpg

996 Turbo
3jDULWtzmn8.jpg

Tuned Toyota Chaser X100 (possibly Tourer V)
HRahkq-aUUs.jpg

A few more Porsches
eFgtxgsLXSo.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia (and Toyota GT86 Aero on the backround of the first pic)
F_G3z_XXyzk.jpg

JET4jE6p67w.jpg

beautiful, 75 degree, 0% chance of rain Sunday afternoon. unfortunately I was at work... but I did get a few!

Spitfire, and add a couple of MG's in your imagination for good measure, little British cars were out today for sure

my slow ass camera is annoying the hell out of me... missed the goot shot and got glare on this great looking Mustang

1930, few oldies out today, too

oh yeah, that's what cruisin' is about! and a billion corvettes on the road today, too, some nice, no Z06/ZR1...

dang slow camera again had me screaming "take the shot! take the shot!" had to wait for this... any ID?

Some of my latest spots:

Audi RS4 (in front of Hotel Adlon, Berlin)

Audi RS6 (in front of Hotel Adlon, Berlin)

Audi R8 (in front of Hotel Adlon, Berlin)

Aston Martin DB9 Volante (in front of Hotel Adlon, Berlin)

Honda Exhaust Monster... ? - edit: Yes, it`s a Honda Accord.

Mercedes Benz S 65 AMG

Mercedes Benz S600 Coupé (W140)

Opel Kadett B (Modell 37) L

Porsche GT2 RS (997) - according to Wikipedia the car is limited to 500 units, starting at 237,578 Euro :drool:

Porsche Cayenne GTS in limegreen!!!

BMW Alpina B3

Chrysler 300 streched limousine

Citroen DS - the Divine...

Jaguar XJ with matching plate.

Mercedes Benz CLS 500 - just because I like it...

Renault Megane RS

Volvo "Amazon" P130 with Scotsmen inside...

Porsche 911 racing modded car on trailer with best front window sticker ever...

German awesomeness... :drool: ...rolling in front of me just like any other car in jam traffic. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: it's a Honda Accord. The ugliest one they've made IMO. That body style was produced between 1998-2002. I don't know if you already knew that and were just fooling around with the name. :lol

You`re quite sensitive. Yeah, I was a bit fooling around. I guess I have to repost the Honda in another thread. :indiff:

Found it hard to believe at first but you're right. All 500 sold out (duh :P)
Nice pictures.
Thanks. 500 units only, many disappointed collectors worldwide. :dopey:

Nissan GT-R:

9443777787_226f6cd017_b.jpg

9446564804_09e43cb5e8_b.jpg

The owner and his gal pal turned out to be having lunch at the same pizza place I frequent. I finished before them, started to get in my car, and did a double-take to see this parked beside mine. They came out as I was taking these shots. Turned out the guy bought it about 2 months ago and that, by his account, the car is far from stock. Various engine, turbo and exhaust mods have brought it to over 700 bhp and dropped the 0-60 to 2.5 seconds. The matte finish is a wrap over the factory paint job. This was the first GT-R I've seen in the flesh and the owner says it was only the second he'd seen. He says there's at least one other in this area. Having now seen one I can understand why they don't get the love from the masses the high-end Germans and Italians do -- the exterior is very much in keeping with Nissan's design language and can be mistaken by the casual or inattentive observer for a G35/37. But it's a fabulous car and had an engine note driving away that even a Merc or 'Vette would have trouble matching.

Sweet a converted goat I'm guessing. I've seen one here a few years back. A guy up in San Jose did them for a while.

Real deal...AWESOME!:D

Last edited:
Pretty normal day for me, mostly stuff I see on a daily basis.

I apologise in advance and don't mean to sound like jerk, but most of those pics are a) terrible and b) not showing anything that really qualifies as 'good'. A BMW 320i? A Subaru Legacy? A picture of an empty parking space outside Pebbles? A Saab? A colourful flowerpot?

Let's try keep it to the "did you see anything good today" thread", not the "I saw some cars" today thread 👍.

Mike Rotch
I apologise in advance and don't mean to sound like jerk, but...Let's try keep it to the "did you see anything good today" thread", not the "I saw some cars" today thread 👍.

I agree, and not to pick on any one member, but the quality of the content is decreasing markedly in this thread. I know it doesn't rain Ferraris and Paganis in all places in the world, but the point of this thread is for photos of truly interesting cars, something that's rare, very new, unique, or possibly unusual. Or just really damn cool.

"Unusual" is going to have varying meanings for everyone; basically, if it's a vehicle you might only see once or twice a year, that would be considered rare. Also, some vehicles are unusual finds in some places, yet sold in the thousands elsewhere.

A Corvette driving around in Australia? Probably rare! Not so much in Bowling Green, Kentucky. An Espace sighting in Arkansas? That's unusual...but definitely less so in Europe.

Let's also try to get the car as the subject of the photo; try to fill the camera frame, and try to get a good portion of the vehicle in the shot. If you're using a cellphone camera, try to hold it steady.

Above all, quality trumps quantity; not every day features an interesting car for most people. While I don't think we have to make hard rules for this thread, see the first post in this thread for details of what's worth the trouble of posting.

Camaro SS
6qjr07.jpg

Ford Fairlane 500
2d9tjpf.jpg

Not really that good, but definitely rare: ARO 4x4, which is a Romanian car
2v1xh1w.jpg

I agree, and not to pick on any one member, but the quality of the content is decreasing markedly in this thread. I know it doesn't rain Ferraris and Paganis in all places in the world, but the point of this thread is for photos of truly interesting cars, something that's rare, very new, unique, or possibly unusual. Or just really damn cool.
If you're only expecting Paganis, Ferraris and such the thread will be dead in a matter of weeks.
You're right about some photos being way too unclear for the car to be seen, not going to argue with that.
As far as quality goes, sometimes I have a DSLR with me but I doubt many people here do so I'm not going to make any remarks if it comes from a cheap cellphone.

Back