Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,853 comments
It's not just me and you, I think when most people see the whale-tail Sierra Cosworth we all just assume RS500.

It's not just me and you, I think when most people see the whale-tail Sierra Cosworth we all just assume RS500.

I don't, not wanting to be pernickety but there are a lot more "regular" whale tail cossies than RS500s (over 10 times more, according to Wiki)

There were only 500 RS500s, making them pretty damn rare.

I don't, not wanting to be pernickety but there are a lot more "regular" whale tail cossies than RS500s (over 10 times more, according to Wiki)

There were only 500 RS500s, making them pretty damn rare.

I know, but I usually just for some reason think RS500 whenever I see one. Don't know why.

First time seeing an Elise in the flesh I think, maybe one other time. At the local Indian Reservation.

null_zps94c57b35.jpg

null_zpsa031eedc.jpg

Looked like an old Rolls Royce from the side but I couldn't get a shot. Heres the back.

null_zps723f8765.jpg

Old Ranchero. Never leaves that spot, think it's for sale.

null_zps8cf813a8.jpg

poolhaas, thumbs up for the 930 Cabrio! 👍

This is the parking of the Moscow Raceway. Just parking, so I consider these pics traffic photos.
The most awesome stuff from there is coming to the Event & Showroom thread.

BMW M3 E30 and MB CLS 55 AMG.
Z8EwllaKNTM.jpg

RyLic8ysNt8.jpg

Tuned Smart fortwo in a matte film.
schEuMMGaYo.jpg

Nissan Juke nismo
hFrnd4hhIoQ.jpg

Tuned Subaru Impreza Wagon (GE)
Not sure if it's even WRX, let alone STi, but still looks nice.
8SZ51yEbkzg.jpg

XK-R, with black stripes down the side as can just be seen on the rear bumper. Is this a factory option does anyone know as I've not seen one like it before? And a friendly DB9.

Might not technically be a good spot, but I've never seen one of these. And still haven't, because this pic was from my mom. Also, my grandma used to own one.

1928 Model A with a really nice interior.

Thunderbird

Mustang

300 SRT8

I'll have some more pics up soon from my camera. These were from my phone.

I wish I wouoldn't have missed the '69 Camaro and '67 Firebird I saw today :/

Not quite something good as much as something sad but I wasn't expecting to see one of these get burnt down.
9423976029_3c1d9e245b_b.jpg

my neighbor had his GT500 outside while I was biking (Has a 965 and 997TT tucked away in the garage)
9424105637_8303600eeb_c.jpg

Also saw this apparently stock E39 M5
9426875678_898bcf62a8_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nmcanavanphotography/9426096266/
XK-R, with black stripes down the side as can just be seen on the rear bumper. Is this a factory option does anyone know as I've not seen one like it before? And a friendly DB9.

Brother from another mother, nice shot. Good vs Evil?

Not quite something good as much as something sad but I wasn't expecting to see one of these get burnt down.

Cant believe that, GT86 burnt out, must of been a bad accident.

Might not technically be a good spot, but I've never seen one of these. And still haven't, because this pic was from my mom. Also, my grandma used to own one.

Great spot, I'm kinda fascinated by the Plymouth/Chrysler/Talbot Horizon/Dodge Omni lineage, and of course its European baby bro, the Sunbeam :)

Spotting has been pretty meh lately.

Challenger SRT8 392. Gets driven around a lot.

Buick Lesabre. I thought the "Daily Driven" sticker on the Civic was funny.

Pop up headlights! (What is it?)

Cougar.

Chrysler 300 Mopar Edition at the Indianapolis State Fair. I didn't even know these existed. (I know this is technically an event, but I don't want to post this by itself in there)

CTS-V

Unsure 2

The picture of this was pretty terrible, but I cropped it a bit. (Unsure 3)

I got a picture of every good car I seen today except for a red E-Type, which was blocked by a 🤬 Ford Fusion. Stupid cars, why do you have to be there? :P

Looks like a 48-52 Dodge/Plymouth/Desoto to me? Cano would know when he's back from vacation.👍

This, absolutely. And no, I'm not back, I'm in Cancun, dudes!

And btw, the trip has been something of a fluke for car spotting, nothing really really relevant.

Back