Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,853 comments
I think it may be a Clente. They make custom retro-style cars similar to Excalibur or Zimmer.

Looked like this from the back:
miutizo.jpg

And here's the emblem
qona14D.jpg

NotThePrez
I think it may be a Clente. They make custom retro-style cars similar to Excalibur or Zimmer.

I've been searching and I can't find anything that shows it's a Zimmer, Clènet, or Excalibur. I really want to know what this thing is!

Didn't get any picks but i saw a white mid 80's FD RX7 convertible .

Come on guy, no pic means no post. And then you claim to have seen a mid 80's FD when they didn't come out until 1992...

In other news, a microcar expert has suggested that my spot is a home made or custom built car (and not a microcar...) This would explain the Ford badge if it was made of mostly Ford bits.

In other news, a microcar expert has suggested that my spot is a home made or custom built car (and not a microcar...) This would explain the Ford badge if it was made of mostly Ford bits.

It does resemble an old Taunus or Renault 4CV in some respects but yeah, still no cigar. Also it looks obviously modded/raised so yeah most likely some retro-istic kit. Can that still qualify as "historic" though (see plate)? I guess some kits are old too...

Saw this going into work the other day:

20130824_115502_State%2520Highway%252031.jpg

Conti Mark VIII convertible.

According to an incredibly lazy Google search, there were only 23 made.

Hey, if a Panamera is a good spot for you, go ahead! I normally ignore them they're so common but a GTS once made me go hnnnngggg! so I took a picture of it, silver GTS. And I can't recall a single Prius here, unless you're being funny.

And homage panda Trueno, yes! Can't say the side stripe works 100% with the body, but I appreciate the sentiment.

There was one literally a few pages back. But either way different areas yield different cars (and tastes) and I respect that. My original point was "when in doubt....." He might as well have posted the panamera.
I've got a few pics to post in the near future from the past few months if I ever get around to taking them off my phone (I don't use my phone online).

Edit: :lol: it was a pair of leaf(ve)s for the pun.... Oh well :lol:

Last edited:
And I can't recall a single Prius here, unless you're being funny.

I recall someone in Mexico posting a Prius here once. I also remember jus1029 posting one. They were posted because they weren't sold there or we're hardly bought, I think.

Ah right, jus1029 did, thanks for joggin the noggin. But for good reason he did.

Liked this 1991 Si I ran into last night, don't normally post this sort of thing, but come on, anybody who's played GT2 knows the 1993 Si is a legendary car, and this 1991 is so clean I just love it.

Scirroco

and seen in the distance in that pic, Pontiac?

Saw an Ariel Atom on the street for the first time yesterday. Driver looked to be around 17. No picture :(.

Ah right, jus1029 did, thanks for joggin the noggin. But for good reason he did.

Liked this 1991 Si I ran into last night, don't normally post this sort of thing, but come on, anybody who's played GT2 knows the 1993 Si is a legendary car, and this 1991 is so clean I just love it.

Nice 👍

Good to see some have not been riced up. Got a pic of a nice looking CRX Sir i saw the other week, will try and find it.

Sexy! I bet he was flying lol.

I've got some good stuff I'm about to post in the Event thread =P

I'm worried about double posting though, I posted stuff from last week and no one else did.

Anyone know if AMG rims are optional on a regular S550? Thats been bugging me since I saw one today didn't take a pic because it was not a S550 AMG. 1,300th post. :) They were like rims on the merc Josh posted but it wasn't a S63.

Back