Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,853 comments
:
International beer truck in the grocery store! And it's my favorite beer!
That is cool advertisement. I would buy a case of it just cause of the truck.

Chevrolet Corvette Coupe (C4), I took it because of the wing. I didn't think I would see a corvette with that kind of spoiler on it.
It looks like a Greenwood Corvette, but I'm not a 100% sure .

Saw something I'd never heard of today! This repair shop gets the best stuff... so I should probably be taking my car there, too.

TVR 2500M, 1/947
:drool: 👍

Just some quick pics from today, two Ford Focus ST's spotted this week. Don't like the modifications done to the older Focus ST.

Ford Focus ST by mika9891, on Flickr

For some reason, I really like this. Could do with moar low though. Looks to be from the ST Owners Club too! 👍

For some reason, I really like this. Could do with moar low though. Looks to be from the ST Owners Club too! 👍

I'm kinda 50-50 on Bonnet Bra's however remove the Air Vent and it's not bad. Also had a few Dreamscience badges on the rear, so maybe it's been tuned or the owner likes badges :D

Last edited:
This Oldsmobile has been parked outside this house for just, years. It must run though, seeing as the last time I happened to see it, it was parked on the other side of the driveway and facing the opposite direction.

9633528780_8d80e8354b_h.jpg

9630293817_d2457ae600_h.jpg

This Oldsmobile has been parked outside this house for just, years. It must run though, seeing as the last time I happened to see it, it was parked on the other side of the driveway and facing the opposite direction.

Looks to be in decent shape apart from the drivers side fender. Nice spot.

GUYS! I got this today :D Super hyped about it!! Didn't think I would ever spot an Alpine :crazy:

Awesome! Love that feeling!

and here's a couple that came to work over the past couple days, which is always a nice surprise (we're a $$ Italian Restaurant

Last edited:
Please be Mustangs please be Mustangs please be Mustangs.

:lol:

Probably won't be lmao. Can't wait dude.

It's not. I don't know why anyone wouldn't like it, though. It was awesome. My eyes were as big as saucers and my heart was beating at 4500bpm (:lol:)

I'll post them tonight. I'm on my way home from Tennessee right now so I'm not at a computer.

Just got home and uploaded the pictures I took from Bowling Green today.

These were very interesting. Any idea on what they were? Middle one especially - it has Corvette exhausts but is way too tall to be a 'Vette.

About 40 or 50 C7's in this picture.

Except for that Silverado, those are all C7 Corvettes.

Again, 100% 'Vettes.

Huge banner that can be seen from the interstate plus another C7.

Edit: I forgot to add in there that I estimated about 250-315 C7's to be there.

Last edited:
I did a couple years ago when they were still doing the C6. They're closed right now. I can't believe I was even allowed in, but we drove past the parking lot where the tourists park (where the overhang is for the electric cars) and seen all those C7's. Definitely wasn't expecting to see hundreds, maybe 2 or 3.

Back