Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,854 comments
u can crop it on the iphone itself. You can try auto enhance but it may not work all the time. But look on the App Store for some hoot editing apps. Some I find very useful.

127222.jpg

127221.jpg

Some shots from my Exoticspotter.com account. GT40 Replica at Taco Bell in Indianapolis. Talked to the owner of the car, a really nice guy. Built it over 4 years with a transversely mounted Ford Taurus SHO V8. I wish every visit to a Taco Bell were this exciting! :D

Gotbeefboy if you do get Gimp and are put off by all of the options, all you need to do is open your pic, click the "rectangle select tool" which is the box-shaped icon at the very top-left of the toolbox bar, click a corner of the area you want to crop and drag the box out over it by holding down the mouse button. Let go when you have the area you want cropped out, click the "Image" menu at the top then "Crop to selection". Re-save the pic in the format of your choice via the "File" menu per usual.

Lotus380
ford gt replica

Nice! I've seen him around here a few times, and I talked to him at a BP gas station. Indeed a very nice guy.

--------

One of my neighbors.

Continental - SLS Roadster - RS6 Avant
39p0.jpg

Audi RS6 Avant
s275.jpg

Audi S6
v4r3.jpg

Mercedes SLS Roadster
fgaw.jpg

Ferrari 360 Spider
xlzl.jpg

Ferrari 360
84z4.jpg

Ferrari FF
ehc5.jpg

Ferrari 458 Spider
qz7x.jpg

Ferrari 458 Italia
0jn2.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante :drool:
6m9k.jpg

5jmt.jpg

Last edited:
Ah ok, cool Ferrari (Hamann bodykit if I'm not mistaken) love that colour.

Edit, 2 more (failed shots) from me.
n8pu.jpg

pbv7.jpg

Last edited:
Alfa 4cs right? Hopefully they'll start appearing in Fiat dealers soon, they just started digging up an area next to a local Fiat dealer for a new Maserati dealer thats coming soon so maybe the Maserati dealer will sell them too. I'll try and take a pic of the area they're digging up later.

Zenki 240SX, first I recall seeing, though 32000 of them were made for the US (and another 10000 Kouki S14's)

matte C63

doesn't quite make up for the Sport something Elise I missed yesterday (was getting dark, and in opposite traffic at 40mph, had a BIG wing), but saw this today

First thing I got today, driving through my working-class neighborhood, see a nice Camaro pull into a lot ahead of me, so I pull in, too, trying to see where he's going. I spot him on the other side of a row or parked cars. Then I hear him rev, then his tires squeal and he jumps ahead a little and I lose sight of him again (dang little sports cars, my F-150 was much better for spotting than my 300zx.) As I come to the end of the row, we almost collide as he's swinging around the end. He brakes and waves me forward, a little embarassed. I shake my head "no" and point out the camera I'm holding with a smile, they start laughing (kind of hard to tell in the photo), then he lets me take the photo (with some fun posing,) and revs/squeals again as he pulls away to do another lap of the lot, or finally find a parking spot, I don't know because I was off.

Alfa 124

may have posted this guy already, but the headlights are so striking I couldn't resist taking another photo. car looks familiar anyway, though I may have seen one recently on Barrett-Jackson. What is it again?

This DB7 V12 Vantage was parked just across from my grandad's house. I haven't seen it parked up on the farm in a while, and that spot was always either occupied by either a Mitsubishi GTO or an old beater Legacy most of the time.
DSC_0411.jpg

Elise 111R

DSC_0415.jpg

VX220

DSC_0416.jpg

Irish registered Altezza

DSC_0412.jpg

Beetle

DSC_0417.jpg

Back