Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,855 comments
Took these photos yesterday in the center of Moscow, near the hotel Ritz Carlton.

Audi R8 Spyder
orBLB26DsjA.jpg

g31QMH7uHLk.jpg

Bentley Mulsanne (the silver Audi on the foreground is A8 L)
-an6VFNiCB0.jpg

DAF2AAy5tRY.jpg

Rolls-Royce Phantom
GjHAlIIVOPg.jpg

UdkXULK8nXg.jpg

If the V10 Spyder had the massive air scoop on the side like the standard version, it would be such a beautiful car. I'd love to hear that noise from the middle of the car with the top down.

Monte Carlo

On my way home from Tennessee:

Couple of old cars and an old truck and some weird looking truck thing

Can't get any closer to what this is than a mid-60's Cadillac. (help)

Buick GNX. I thought it was just a normal Regal until I seen the badges. It was being pulled by a large RV, and it makes the 2nd or 3rd GNX I've seen.

'69? Camaro SS

Went to a future Maserati dealer that's 10 mins from my house they didn't have alot of cars there since the building wasn't built yet.

Saw this at the back of the Dodge dealer that's by it don't know what it is.

New Quattroportes

The dirt is where the Maserati dealer is going.

Gran Turismo

Saw this vette when I was going home.

Saw my first C7 today, just by the taillights in my side mirror, didn't see him go by til then, so no pic. But this means C7's are hitting the streets in Cleveland, Ohio. Have they been released everywhere? When did they go on sale?

first CLA I've seen. 2nd wasn't much later. last photo I'll take of one until I see a CLA45 AMG

Excalibur thing

Z06

what's this?

and best for last, my first, E28 M5!!!!!!!!!!

That's funny, I saw my first C7 today as well. Plus apparently the one Chevy dealer near me has one with another one being delivered. So I'd assume they're being sold everywhere at this point.

Certainly doesn't look very nice in that green color though...

^I wouldn't worry about seeing one so soon yet. It's still a brand new car. I know it'll be a while before I see any C7s where I'm at.

BMW M3 Coupe

Jaguar XF

Tschaika GAZ-13 - 3,179 units were produced (some of them as cabriolet and hatchback) - only for Russian officials. Produced ca. 1959-1977. Prices nowadays for well-preserved cars around 50,000 Euro.

Porsche 924

Jaguar E-Type 4.2

It's been a while Apologies for the shoddy quality.

"Mine's" R32 Nissan Skyline GT-R
Cheshire Oakes, Cheshire

imag0850k.jpg

Granted i'm quoting something from over a year ago :embarrassed:, but i happened across this post googling for something.

That would have been me doing a spot of shopping just before heading to the Cholmondely Pageant of Power that year :D

Went on a cruise/photoshoot with friends. Saw several interesting cars. But was only able to capture these two.

Been seeing several 2002's out and about this month. A nice red one earlier, but caught this rather rusty grey one.
1383245_10202409961589739_1361402983_n.jpg

Don't know anything about these. :dunce:
988726_10202409961509737_698968938_n.jpg

Spot I left out before, but decided to post it. Grabber Orange Mustang Deluxe (not rare, but still a good looking car):
10408716794_373394a9bd.jpg

Cars I saw today:

Saab 9-5, one of the last car models Saab ever made.
10408717705_21cf0ccf3c.jpg

This Impreza 2.5 RS is always at the shopping center that is close to my house.
10408725416_c846e891c5.jpg

^Insert your information for a chance to win this!

Only if you do actually win the contest, you won't actually get this. You will win a base model Dodge Dart! *fireworks and pretty letters*

:sly:

Didn't see much today.

Custom WRX at my auto tech college as I was leaving.

Military truck as I was getting something to eat.

This is currently parked in my garage. My neighbors son is in the Navy and on leave from California. He just purchased this 98 Dodge Viper with well over 650 hp. Fastest car I have ever rode in. I plan to get pics of the Camaro next to it. Maybe even the WRX if it is back from the shop before he leaves.

zwhm2r.jpg

f4o300.jpg

2z3oro1.jpg

zmcgt0.jpg

4l38ki.jpg

2eelh5f.jpg

Back