Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,855 comments
I stared at the car for a good 40 minutes straight once we got it into the garage. Just such an amazing experience. I just realized my previous reply showed no enthusiasm, but trust me, this is just epic to have something like this in my garage. The ride was a blast! :D

I am hoping I can line up the Viper, WRX, and Camaro for a group photo in the driveway before he leaves.

Nice! I see a few older Vipers around here every so often. There's a guy who owns 6 of them.

Are they at least different colors?

Yeah. 2 of them are the blue/white stripe combo. One is yellow and black, another like above, one is red and white and the last one has a custom paint job. I have a picture of one of the blue ones laying around somewhere.

The other day I saw this at work:

1019131254-00.jpg

Is it "anything good"? Because I don't know what the hell it is.

Saw these on the other day.
A chevy Caprice
vec4.jpg

qqcz.jpg

A Boxster S(driven by a blonde)
qggg.jpg

ap3e.jpg

A bloody good MG, paintwork is flawless.
1sef.jpg

s9nr.jpg

Oh, it's a Buick in England, they don't know what they're "supposed" to look like. It's probably the only Regal over there.

Liking the RS6 Avant, and lots of other nice stuff from mp10!

Edit:

Surprising day for a couple of reasons. One thing, I made my first snowball of the year today. Yes, it's the coldest, wettest, nastiest it's been since last winter. And yet, while my spotting has sucked lately (though I haven't been going out of my way much, either,) I saw a fair bit after dark and amid solid precipitation, a freaking 996 GT3 RS, yellow. Then on the freeway coming back from a delivery, a lovely silver RS5 cruises past doing about 75mph in a 60, with nice curvy bits and ups and downs going through some interchanges. Have a blurry shot of that one, unfortunately, as I rode with him for a few miles and tried to get my camera to focus...

and an XR4Ti came to work today!

and this guy made me laugh, don't see these any more

Last edited:
Let`s start small with two "wanna-be-a-racer" :lol:

Skoda Fabia RS

Mazda 323 RS

Nice one...

Mercedes Benz SL 55 AMG

Oldies but goldies...

Jaguar E-Type (sorry for the blurry pic, rare colour though)

Mercedes Benz 170V (W136) in very good condition.

Having doubts about the SL55 AMG, since it doesn't have the quad exhausts. Can't see the brake calipers to be sure.
Awesome looking Mercedes oldtimer 👍 and the Jag aswell ofcourse :P

Last edited:
Now that you mention it, I think the SL55 is actually an SL500 or SL350.

Edit: Or any non-AMG SL, such as a 600.

Last edited:
I wish I took out my camera for this, but I swear I saw a Tesla Model S and Mercedes SLS on my way to school this morning.

I know you all won't believe me because of no picture, but I am NOT making this up!

Oh, it's a Buick in England, they don't know what they're "supposed" to look like. It's probably the only Regal over there.

Riviera. And it's on Lithuanian plates. Most likely imported from the US to Europe before being brought into the UK when the Lithuanian owner moved here.

Mercedes Benz 170V (W136) in very good condition.

Ooh, awesome find. 👍

Wiegert
Riviera. And it's on Lithuanian plates. Most likely imported from the US to Europe before being brought into the UK when the Lithuanian owner moved here.

Ooh, awesome find. 👍

Is it a riviera or regal? Not seen one before but the wheels did not suit the car at all.

Is it a riviera or regal? Not seen one before but the wheels did not suit the car at all.

You were right about it being a Riviera in your earlier post.

The original wheels were lacklustre, but at least they looked fine on that car. Plus there are far worse examples of ill-fitting custom out there. :ill:

And for comparison, a Regal from the same era.

Back