Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,725 comments
Yeah, but why this one? Not most beautiful, not most successful and not rarest. Some typical Ferrari trickery.
So which car would you consider to be the most valuable, And how much would you offer for it ?

I don't fault you for thinking the way you so, I think my wife would think exactly the same as you, she would say why would an old car cost so much, it's worthless and cost too much and is loud and is impractical....

Different strokes for different people, you just have to trust the value of something because there are people who know better than you...

Been a long time I haven't seen this, really love these
PXL_20240604_141619019.MP~3.jpg

And this too

PXL_20240604_142632139.MP~3.jpg

So which car would you consider to be the most valuable, And how much would you offer for it ?

I don't fault you for thinking the way you so, I think my wife would think exactly the same as you, she would say why would an old car cost so much, it's worthless and cost too much and is loud and is impractical....

Different strokes for different people, you just have to trust the value of something because there are people who know better than you...

Been a long time I haven't seen this, really love these
View attachment 1362079
Now that's what I'm talking about.

By the same logic GT40. Its rare, its successful and way more impactful.

Actually, most expensive one is Uhlenhaut Coupé and I could see why.
I couldn't work out how to drive the GT40 in my 2 laps, so it's not much use to me
TC1_6335.JPG

Anyway, my car spot from today:
20240605_151550.jpg

Back