Did You See Anything Good Today? [Read First Post]

• Thread starter GilesGuthrie
  • 46,773 comments
Spotted this thing at a wedding in Georgia. A Moskvich of unknown model, according to the owner it’s from 1959.

IMG_6858.jpegIMG_6861.jpeg

Love the mud tires on the Sambar, but the one I really want is that big boat of a Pontiac 2 door.

And I wouldn’t be surprised if the truck bed of the RAM and the Subaru are around the same size😉

1000000869.jpg
Stopped on the way home from a car show last week and had a look at this Corona 2.4i. it was nice, but I wasn't tempted. Owners are asking too much for these. When I bought my old 2.0L carb 4-spd manual, it was $1,000(in 2009). That was a one owner(literally a little old lady) and clean. Too middle of the ground between an AE86 and Celica to be asking on average $8,000. There's even someone trying to sell theirs for $10,000!

Anyway. This was nice. :)
1000000868.jpg

I am on vacation in the Stockholm archipelago. Usually the car spotting here is… not very good but every now and then something spectacular or unusual shows up, although rarely something super expensive. I was playing with my kids when suddenly a high revved V8 sound cut through the idyllic atmosphere and I realized that this was something special. So I literally dropped everything and saw this thing parked at the neighbours house and immediately walked over (sorry for bad photo, did not bring my phone at first and did not want to harass them more than I already had):

IMG_4141.jpeg

2005 Ford GT. This is actually the first time I ever saw one in the flesh. It is just awesome looking from every angle, I absolutely love it. According to the owner, we only have 9 of these here in Sweden. Only about a hundred were sold new in Europe. So pretty rare here to say the least.

It was modified a bit with a really nice exhaust system, a completely reworked interior in alcantara and a swapped supercharger.

I did not tell him that I regular drive my heavily tuned Ford GT to get my daily workout bonus on GT7 🙂

Back