Do you believe in God?

• Thread starter Patrik
  • 24,478 comments

Do you believe in god?

• Of course, without him nothing would exist!

Votes: 623 30.5%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 368 18.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 1,050 51.5%

• Total voters
After all, he did it for Saul. Why not the rest of us?

You know thats a very interesting question.

I happen to have personal knowledge of a couple similar situations.
One inparticular still amazes me to this day. Its been about 30 years ago I had a friend who was not of any religious or moral influence in the least.
One afternoon in a local beer joint (as we called them) he along with a couple other co workers and one close friend of mine were having a few cool ones, when this fellow got up from the table mumbled something and proceeded to leave. The other guys asked him where he was going and was he alright since it so strange. He just replied he had to go. We found out afterwards when we talked to him, he said he found the Lord(or the Lord found him) sitting right there in that beer joint that very moment. From that day on he never smoked, drank, cussed, or participated in any other previous vices, and when you talked to him there was this whole different person there. The old guy was gone.

While I certainly know now what happened to him, somehow the abrupt, instant, and unexpected complete change that took place in him is still one of the most phenominal things I've ever witnessed. I haven't seen him lately, but the last time I did he was still walking in it.

One inparticular still amazes me to this day. Its been about 30 years ago I had a friend who was not of any religious or moral influence in the least.
One afternoon in a local beer joint (as we called them) he along with a couple other co workers and one close friend of mine were having a few cool ones, when this fellow got up from the table mumbled something and proceeded to leave. The other guys asked him where he was going and was he alright since it so strange. He just replied he had to go. We found out afterwards when we talked to him, he said he found the Lord(or the Lord found him) sitting right there in that beer joint that very moment. From that day on he never smoked, drank, cussed, or participated in any other previous vices, and when you talked to him there was this whole different person there. The old guy was gone.

While I certainly know now what happened to him, somehow the abrupt, instant, and unexpected complete change that took place in him is still one of the most phenominal things I've ever witnessed. I haven't seen him lately, but the last time I did he was still walking in it.

That's all well and good but you realise that can happen to anyone, for any reason, and any way of thinking? When I watched my grandma die after a short battle with cancer I vowed the very moment the EKG went silent that the Christian doesn't exist. Is that proof that the Christian god doesn't exist? Did the some sort of non-god force enter me?

It's sex. A lot of people dabble in both. To suggest it is un-natural or a disorder goes against hundreds of pieces of well documented evidence. If we were the only species to be homosexual, you may have a point. But we aren't.

What's the evidence?

It isn't that other animals do it, because other animals have forms of AIDS, flu, and mental disorders too.

So?

Besides, there is a topic for discussing homsexuality elsewhere on this board.

I decided to just make this a new post rather than editing the older one above.

And your point here is...? What I'm saying is that your "spiritual" side was completely undefined until something was imprinted on it. And for some mysterious reason, that information was not put there directly by an allegedly omnipresent and omnipotent God. For some mysterious reason he had to use an old book written by men.

Doesn't that make you wonder at all if there is the remotest chance that the god is created by the book, not vice versa?

Sure. But I haven't found it to be the case.
Quite the contrary, its too profound.

I never said there was guaranteed repeatability, just predictable. But we knew each other for a year before we started dating, we dated for 3 years before we got engaged, and we lived together for 3 years before we got married. There was very little "faith" involved in that aspect of it, except in the same way I have "faith" that the sun will rise in the east tomorrow.?

Well you certainly had alot more repeatability in the sun rising than you did in six years.
I beg to differ, I think there was more than a little Faith involved.
I've been to that alter too.

I've read the book, and with an open mind. He didn't reveal himself to me. I didn't get to know God - I got to know a myth designed to explain what was unknown when it was written and establish some form of control over society.

Well I think your selling him short.
Quite the contrary, there is "liberty" in Christ.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
Galatians 5:1-3
Like I said before, thats where the Founding Fathers got the concept from.

I've talked to God. I've talked to trees, too, but I've never gotten an answer from either. As I said, he only appears to people who already believe in him (or who are at least looking for something spiritual to believe in). I don't find that wondrous or coincidental - I find it highly illuminating.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

Because I didn't need to! My wife and I had taken a lot of time to decide carefully that we were mutually compatible. I wasn't throwing anything constructive away on a flight of fancy that just might be true.

There were still no gaurantees of anything. Particularly for you, anything future is a total unknown.

It's not a rare find if you know what to look for. Unfortunately it's all too rare to find rational people (of either sex) in general, sometimes. And I'm not getting mad at you, but I'm still baffled by the insistent reliance on a book, written by men with nothing other than itself as proof, that says all things come from God.

Men didn't wright it.
Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God's will in thought, purpose, and action),
2 Timothy 3:15-17
2 Peter 1:21 (Amplified Bible)21For no prophecy ever originated because some man willed it [to do so--it never came by human impulse], but men spoke from God who were borne along (moved and impelled) by the Holy Spirit.

Yes, it is, and hopefully I'll learn something else interesting about the real world then, too.

Lets hope so.

No. Being objective does not mean I need to accept every influence or direction from everything I encounter. My wife and I have a happy relationship. Anything that may be missing from it is within our own power to change, if we so choose..

Hmmm, I guess that could include the acceptance of a higher power, that invented the very relationship you enjoy?

Why must you believe that? Because someone told you to? Because you read it in the Bible? There's absolutely no evidence for it except your faith that it must be correct by arbitrary definition. I never cease to be amazed by the willful and willing suspension of disbelief. We're not talking about suspending disbelief for a few pleasant evenings while you read The Lord of the Rings for entertainment. We're talking about basing a way of life on something that you have no actual way of knowing exists - that you have simply chosen to believe.

We already covered that a couple times.

I got married because I wanted to enter into a permanent partnership with my wife, where we invested in each other and were rewarded for our investments (intellectual, emotional, and physical). It was a personal covenant between the two of us, not between us and some deity.

Thats pretty rich since a deity invented it.

The first two, yes. The third one, no. Faith doesn't enter the equation. Predictability, yes - in same way that I can predict the sun will rise, or I can predict that my blue car will not be red when I see it next time. From what I saw in my time of getting to know her before we were married, and what I've seen since, there is nothing to make me suspect she is irrational, so I have no reason to predict she will become so.

You just said it did: "There was very little "faith" involved in that aspect of it," and since the predictability is not assured and certainly not in the same league with the other things you mention, faith, was most certainly involved.

Intellectually and logically we shared enough of the same views to be highly compatible, with enough difference of thinking to challenge each other and keep it interesting. That intellectual compatibility created feelings of joy when we were with each other. The feelings of intellectual joy create physical attraction, which creates yet more joy when we are with each other. But it is entirely based on intellectual attraction - the rest follows naturally.

Well I don't think its any secret that man and woman were made for one another. Thats in the book too.

It is quite possible to feel simple physical desire for a pretty girl without loving her in any way, and you may find you dislike her after 3 minutes of conversation. But intellectually loving a person makes them pretty no matter what they look like physically.

With that, I can agree, except love is from the heart not the head.
The physical desire is "Lust" not "Love".

You know we can go on and on and back and forth, but in the final analysis
its really quite simple. Either the Bible is true or it isn't. Now in my experience it is absolutely true and repeatably true. Not only that but I have received as a result of faith in that, the same "Holy Spirit" that it describes and it is a seperate dimension from the carnal ones I've had since birth.
It is as much of a reality, if not more so than those. With it is a power, peace, joy and a completely revolutionary affect on the intellect, unlike anything I had previously. Also with it, is the personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore again it is as real as anything I've ever known.
Thats all I can attest to. Its up to each person to examine it for themselves and choose to embrace it or not to. I would just recommend you take a very close look before you discount it as untrue.

Men didn't wright it.
Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God's will in thought, purpose, and action),
2 Peter 1:21 (Amplified Bible)21For no prophecy ever originated because some man willed it [to do so--it never came by human impulse], but men spoke from God who were borne along (moved and impelled) by the Holy Spirit.

It's kind of ironic when in saying that "men didn't write this" that you've then quoted a bible verse, or verses, which begin by naming the men that wrote those verses!

The creation of God by man in this book has come about since the dawn of man's conscious thought, and thus a concept of the period of life. Since we're aware that life will certainly end for every man, the concept of god, heaven and the afterlife is a security blanket for those that need it.
You shouldn't need a book to tell you that it's wrong to kill, steal and that you should love and respect others.

Let's take a notable more modern book: The book of Mormon.
By your statement that "Every Scripture is God-breathed", do you believe in the way this book came to light?
It seems awfully fishy to me and many others who hear the tale.

In the late 1800s, Joseph Smith finds 2 golden tablets that contain the scriptures for the book of Mormon. No-one else is allowed to see them. He dictates the whole book to a scribe from behind a curtain hung across his kitchen. Many attempts are made to sabotage his work or to take a look at the tablets (including by Smith's own wife!) but somehow miraculously they ascended back to heaven when the paper book was complete, so conveniently no-one else could see them. :rolleyes:

God exists in the conscious brains of those organisms that can conceive of him, namely humankind, and as such his word have only existed for as long as man has been able to write them down. We don't see fish or birds or zebras flocking to church because there's no concept of god for them, but all of these things existed before mankind.

While I agree with your last statement, the first one is cannot be true.
The heart is a simple organ, a blood pump, no more, no less.
It is currently possible for the heart to be kept alive outside a body, and yet it is not possible for that disembodied heart to feel "love".
If the heart is transplanted into another body, that new body doesn't feel compelled to "love" what the heart's original owner loved.

It is not yet possible to sustain life in a disembodied head, but if it were, it is clear, at least to me, that since the head contains the brain, that is the organ which contains the synapses and chemicals that make conscious thought possible in humans, that the head would be the place that "love" could be felt in whatever form that takes, be it physical attraction or family bond.

You know we can go on and on and back and forth, but in the final analysisits really quite simple. Either the Bible is true or it isn't. Now in my experience it is absolutely true and repeatably true. Not only that but I have received as a result of faith in that, the same "Holy Spirit" that it describes and it is a seperate dimension from the carnal ones I've had since birth.
It is as much of a reality, if not more so than those. With it is a power, peace, joy and a completely revolutionary affect on the intellect, unlike anything I had previously. Also with it, is the personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore again it is as real as anything I've ever known.
Thats all I can attest to. Its up to each person to examine it for themselves and choose to embrace it or not to. I would just recommend you take a very close look before you discount it as untrue.

I too have read the Bible, I took religious studies as a GCSE level class in high school, but I am not compelled by it's wording as many others also are not here. While I don't stand by everything in this particular book (certainly not in the way that many choose to stand behind the bible), it makes some extremely valid points, and I'd recommend it to all readers alike.

hitchens-god-is-not-3.jpg

Either the Bible is true or it isn't. Now in my experience it is absolutely true and repeatably true.

In my experience it is absolutely false.
Sorry, but I'd like to know:

As a man that uses reason and logic, what makes you "believe"?
Faith? Any kind of reversed logic? Proof?

So God will only reveal himself to those who want him to reveal himself to them, except Saul and that guy?

So God will only reveal himself to those who want him to reveal himself to them, except Saul and that guy?

I don't know why the experience is different in time, scope, and circumstance for some than others. I do beleive that if you want it you can have it but, the experience may not be exactly the same as with someone else.

I mentioned there were two instances of this of which I had personal knowledge. The other one involved a couple that were friends of ours.(my wife and I) and the wife of this couple had beleived (unbeknown to us at the time) that she should have married someone else. So she planned to leave the Husband, and one day she cleaned out all their bank accounts, and took off with their two kids. She only told one person where she was and what she was doing and had sworn them to secrecy. So when the husband came home they were gone, no note, no trace, no nothing. He could find out nothing from her friends including the one that knew but promised not to tell.
When I was talking with him and he described this whole senario to me sometime afterwards (he likewise was of no religious persuasion)(you also at that time had to be missing for 24 hrs before the Police would investigate it)
said that he was so distraught, since he had no clue what she was doing, that night he got down on his knees in his living room floor and cried out to GOD all night and most of the next day. He said the next day the Lord answered him and told him where they were, and that they were safe and that he was not to go over there. He told him which Church he needed to go to. He told me from that moment on he knew he needed to get saved and he did. They subsquently divorced and sometime later he remarried and he is still to my knowledge a Christian. I havn't seen or heard from her since.

Now you can draw your own conclusions from these two events I personally know of.
I'm just relaying them as witnessed and as told to me by the persons involved.

I'm not drawing any conclusions from any personal testimony.

Just the fact that you say God only reveals himself to those who want to be saved - except the two people you know of and that Saul guy.

Do you not see the inconsistency? It's like when, a year or so back, you said that no ghosts come back from Heaven to speak to people, only ghosts from Hell. Except the Holy Ghost.

Incidentally, isn't divorce forbidden under the Catholic Church - or does swearing "till death us do part" in the presence of God not mean anything? How can your guy be divorced and a Christian?

Well you certainly had alot more repeatability in the sun rising than you did in six years.
I beg to differ, I think there was more than a little Faith involved.
I've been to that alter too.

No, there really wasn't. There was due diligence, but not faith as you are describing it.

Well I think your selling him short.
Quite the contrary, there is "liberty" in Christ.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
Galatians 5:1-3
Like I said before, thats where the Founding Fathers got the concept from.

Hardly. But that's still a topic for another thread. And since I am not in bondage now, why would I pursue bondage to a deity? You are certainly entangled in the yoke of your faith, whether you chose that entanglement or not.

I'm not sure what you are trying to say here.

I'm trying to say that God only seems to appear to people who are under great stress or who are yearning for something that they feel they are lacking in their lives. Both of these things tend to make the mind more impressionable and more likely to grasp at something intangible out of desperation for hope. It's hardly a surprise that people in those situations are more likely to get "saved".

The real trick would be for God to come "save" someone like me or danoff or Famine or Sage. We are completely comfortable in our own mortality and rationality, and we would prefer to wait for the most correct answers to the Big Questions rather than insist on a complete (even if inaccurate) answer RIGHT NOW.

Oddly enough, God never seems to appear to people like us, only to people who are terrified or yearning for a God. That tells me those people create the god in their own minds (or at least latch onto the idea of god like a life preserver). It's like the issue of the whether God or the Bible came first - the conditions create the god, not vice versa.

There were still no gaurantees of anything. Particularly for you, anything future is a total unknown.

I never said there were guarantees; I said that I could predict the outcome based on past experience. You certainly don't have any guarantee beyond your own arbitrary faith.

And I have to disagree strongly that anything future is a total unknown, "particularly for [me]". I can predict a very great deal about the probable future based on recurrences in the past, both large and small. The laws of physics indicate quite a bit about what will happen in the future, and observed human nature does too. I do not need any "guarantees" because I have a relatively stable logical system that I can use to analyze and adapt to conditions.

You, on the other hand, and other people of religious nature, cannot predict anything because you do NOT have a stable system to use. Your world exists completely at the whim of a non-understandable, invisible, all-powerful god. He could do literally anything in the next 5 minutes - from destroying the world with a flood of holy fire to dressing us all in clown suits. He works in Mysterious Ways, after all. Perhaps an entire planet full of clowns would make Him laugh - he could conjure up a Volkswagen and make all 7 billion of us climb out of it.

How can you predict anything based on that?

Men didn't wright it.

...according to the Bible itself. I can claim that the Invisible Pink Unicorn is dictating these very words to me right now, with equal validity. Quoting scripture to prove scripture is like saying the sky is blue because it's blue.

Lets hope so.

Indeed, I already have. I've learned that it is possible to make a recursion amplifier that can force a radio wave to travel faster than light. That's pretty cool, and more importantly, it's another step on the continuous process of refining our understanding of the universe.

Hmmm, I guess that could include the acceptance of a higher power, that invented the very relationship you enjoy?
...according to the Bible, a higher power invented my relationship. I have no reason to believe that is true. Our relationship is the product of billions of years of evolution, the circumstances that introduced us to each other, and our own intellectual, emotional, and physical investment in each other. I don't have a problem with that or see it as a flaw - quite the opposite, in fact. I find it fascinating, rewarding, and joyful.

I suppose we could decide to "accept a higher power", but why would we? That offers us nothing we need or want. We've accepted our own mortality, we're intellectually unsatisfied by supernaturalism, and we already have a good ethical/moral code to live by. There's nothing to be gained from faith in a deity except entanglement in the yoke of irrationality.

We already covered that a couple times.

And you've repeated that it is proved by the feeling that is not a feeling and the logic that is not logical. I'm not buying.

Thats pretty rich since a deity invented it.

...according to the Bible, a deity invented marriage. Again, repeatedly insisting it doesn't make it any more true.

My covenant of marriage was made directly to my wife, and hers to me. We're the only parties involved. We made the promise to each other and we need to uphold it for each other for the sake of our own integrity. Frankly, it's no one else's business.

You just said it did: "There was very little "faith" involved in that aspect of it," and since the predictability is not assured and certainly not in the same league with the other things you mention, faith, was most certainly involved.

No, predictability is assured as well as it can be. Faith is not involved - just an acceptable level of probability. If I thought my future wife was likely to go off the deep end or was prone to making irrational decisions, I would not have married her.

Well I don't think its any secret that man and woman were made for one another. Thats in the book too.
...according to the Bible. That doesn't mean anything. It certainly doesn't prove that love was invented by God. Especially not since homosexuals can experience love, which the Bible says is punishable by death.

No kidding; that's why I was at pains to explain that true love starts intellectually and creates desire, not vice versa. True love is not originated from the heart (by which I assume you mean "emotion", not the physical organ in your chest); it is originated from the mind.

Again, that only makes it more wonderful, not less. At least to a person who values logic and rationality.

You know we can go on and on and back and forth, but in the final analysis
its really quite simple. Either the Bible is true or it isn't. Now in my experience it is absolutely true and repeatably true.

So the Earth was created in 6 days about 4,000 years ago, there were no dinosaurs (or if there were, they lived at the same time as man), and God not only created enough water to flood the entire planet, but then found somewhere to drain it off to?

We shouldn't eat shellfish, masturbate, or seek knowledge of life?

Not only that but I have received as a result of faith in that, the same "Holy Spirit" that it describes and it is a seperate dimension from the carnal ones I've had since birth.

I am:
  • Comfortable with my own mortality
  • Not yearning for an immortal spirituality
  • Intellectually and emotionally satisfied by logic and reason
  • In joyful love with a very compatible human partner
  • Following a perfectly fair and workable code of ethics based on secular rights
  • Not bothered by yet-to-be-answered questions
  • Not willing to accept any answer just to avoid having an incomplete answer
  • Not interested in believing in everything that could be possible even if I can't see it

So what could I possibly have to gain from religious faith in a deity that has no proof of existence?

Last edited:
A place in heaven? An afterlife?

You'd have to believe in the concept of an afterlife first.

👍 Show me there is an afterlife, and I'll reconsider. But based on past experience from before I was born, I see no reason to predict that there will be anything different after I die.

👍 Show me there is an afterlife, and I'll reconsider. But based on past experience from before I was born, I see no reason to predict that there will be anything different after I die.

While I think it is possible to prove or at least find better evidence of a force in the universe which could be constituted as "god", I highly doubt you'll ever be able to prove an afterlife because the only way for knowing for sure is to die. I don't think you'd have to many people jumping at the chance to figure that one out.

There is pretty accurate school of though that suggests afterlife's were created to make it so the people here on earth could be put through hell by a emperor, ruler, etc. and know they are going to be better off when they kick it. To me the thought of an afterlife is purely for morale, although I don't think you go anywhere when you die and I'm OK with that.

Although if you want to get technical when you do die your atoms are released into the universe, so I guess you really could say that you are still with those who died.

Exactly. Like waiting for a bus, you know eventually, it will never come.

Although if you want to get technical when you do die your atoms are released into the universe, so I guess you really could say that you are still with those who died.

"You" as defined in the only way I know how to define myself - as the thinker or my thoughts - are gone, cease to exist, no more.

Think of what life was like before you were born and you'll know what I'm getting at.

If it's not been mentioned before (without having to read through 51 pages!), all you will ever need to know about the existence of God is contained within the pages of: www.richarddawkins.net

I read on this subject, and have watched many hours of debate involving the aforementioned, and another prominent athiest, Christopher Hitchens. I became interested in the matter when invited to join a local Masonic lodge: upon attending an introductory meeting, they were very insistant that the Masonic order is in no way "a religious organisation", though a pre-requist to membership is a requirement to believe in an "architect in the sky" (i.e. a God of some-sort). This requirement was thought provoking, and make me question my own beliefs and understanding, having never really considered it properly before. I started asking the questions, and researching the answers. It was becoming ever more clear as time went on that the idea of God is entirely man-made, and the world is worse off for it. With the weight of reason, evidence and fact heavily against the existence of God, I decided to refuse the Masonic proposition on a matter of principal.

That said, I am in no way a "fundamentalist athiest", and God could settle the argument once and for all in an instant: provide evidence!

Imagine if one day God appeared from the sky with proof to the world of his existence: which religion I wonder would be most pleased?! The idea of multiple religions is completely absurd, and if I had one wish in the world, it would be that everyone either believed in one and the same (false) God, or none at all (preferable!).

I could talk for hours on this, but I think that's quite enough for now :-)

Think of what life was like before you were born and you'll know what I'm getting at.

Was it Mark Twain who said (paraphrased), "I was dead for millions of years before I was born and was not inconvenienced one bit by it"?

Last edited by a moderator:
But God can't appear from the sky and give proof of his existence, afaik, no religion thinks that, but only he appears to you if you want him to.

Such an obvious psychiatric explanation there, but oh well.

But God can't appear from the sky and give proof of his existence, afaik, no religion thinks that, but only he appears to you if you want him to.

Such an obvious psychiatric explanation there, but oh well.

If you believe the story of Jesus as explained in the Bible, He did appear.

That's the million dollar statement though isn't it? If you believe the story of Jesus.

Just a silly question: Has anyone, in all these pages, said: "geez, you may be right, I should reconsider my believe (or lack thereof)"? :)

Somehow some people are converted throughout their life. Either from non-believer to a believer in something or converting from one religion to the other. So it is possible. Somehow...

But I think that most here have dug-in pretty well and will not be moved, either way. So as far as I'm concerned, topics like this one only lead to frustration and giggles.

edit> not necessarily from one and the same person though. ;)

edit 2> Let me add why I think people are so hard to convert. I've noticed throughout the years that fanatic religious people (like some posting here) do not believe in God, they know He's out there. To them it is a fact of life, not unlike how a four year old child knows that Santa Claus is out there. A few years later that same child knows that Santa Claus is just fictional. Why? Because he/she believes what its parents say and the rest of their community. At one point they say that it was all a big joke and the child opens-up for reason and recognizes how stupid it was to believe in something so outrageous: Flying raindeer? Santa delivering goods all over the world at the same time? Ludricus indeed!

But fanatic religious people do not have those kind of parents or community, those are part of that life and believe (know) just as fervently. No one to lead them from that faulty, silly path. And then people like around here come along and say that their believe is wrong and founded on nothing than fantasy. Now, that is not going work, we do not represent those they respect and could believe on a subject so ingrained. A lost cause.

An annecdote:
A cousin of mine believed in Santa Clause (or rather its Dutch counter part) until he was 12 y/o. He was a very big boy and a real bully and any child telling him that Santa Claus does not exist was punched in the nose. They gave up. That cousin did not stop believing until he saw that his very own mother was wrapping the gifts.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that's true of most athiests, myself included.

If any evidence was offered with proof of God, afterlife etc., then my view would change.

If evidence was produced that showed beyond a shadow of a doubt god didn't exist do you really think Christians would believe it? Probably not.

I'm not sure that's true of most athiests, myself included.

If any evidence was offered with proof of God, afterlife etc., then my view would change.
I'm not unwilling to believe there's more out there, be it God, Q, or what ever. But I do not expect any proof of that, not in my lifetime anyway.

If you believe the story of Jesus as explained in the Bible, He did appear.

That's the million dollar statement though isn't it? If you believe the story of Jesus.

And you're relying on what people said 2,000 years ago. Which is incredibly trusting, too trusting I think.

If evidence was produced that showed beyond a shadow of a doubt god didn't exist do you really think Christians would believe it? Probably not.

Isn't it pretty much impossible to prove something doesn't exist? Unless we could time travel and then look at the Earth and see what happened

Back