Dodge Viper GTS '99

• Thread starter rk
  • 4 comments

rk

A nice solid ride, all the Vipers seem to handle speed with aplomb. This car was tuned with all available modifications including frame stiffner and foil. The tune was established at Nurburgring using sport medium tires, but seems to work as well with racing tires, if perhaps a bit touchy. The brakes should be set to 3 if racing tires are used.
brakes 10/10
springs 7.0/7.0
height 98/138
bound 7/7
rebound 8/8
camber 2.8/1.7
stabilizer 5/5
asm/o 0
asm/u 0
tcs 3
downforce 30/30
lsd 10/40/20
enjoy

rk
A nice solid ride, all the Vipers seem to handle speed with aplomb. This car was tuned with all available modifications including frame stiffner and foil. The tune was established at Nurburgring using sport medium tires, but seems to work as well with racing tires, if perhaps a bit touchy. The brakes should be set to 3 if racing tires are used.
brakes 10/10
springs 7.0/7.0
height 98/138
bound 7/7
rebound 8/8
camber 2.8/1.7
stabilizer 5/5
asm/o 0
asm/u 0
tcs 3
downforce 30/30
lsd 10/40/20
enjoy
hi chap.used your settings for my gts99 on el captain race.100 per cent better.thanks.ive been tryingto get it to work for weeks.again.thanks.gtsr

gtsr
hi chap.used your settings for my gts99 on el captain race.100 per cent better.thanks.ive been tryingto get it to work for weeks.again.thanks.gtsr
👍 glad to help :)

Sorry to commit an act of necromancy here but I too have been looking for some settings that can bring the Viper's fierce oversteer down to a more manageable level. I take it this can do that?

Back