Doge meme

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 495 comments

How much do you like the Doge meme?

• Total voters
The two 'greatest' memes of our time... COMBINED.

CbLBZeh.jpg

Pardon my French but this is seriously retarded and unfunny.

That's the point. Because I said everything on the Internet is retarded and unfunny.
Well not everything. There are still some good sites.
If you don't find anything funny please save us all the trouble and don't complain about it. 👍
I'm not either complaining or not finding anything funny but I see where this conversation is going so I'll just back out, can't be bothered to be in it.

I'm not either complaining or not finding anything funny but I see where this conversation is going so I'll just back out, can't be bothered to be in it.
Why did you go in in the first place then? :dunce:

It's a thread for the doge meme, if you don't like it, just vote on the poll and don't bother to reply. It sounded like you were referring to the meme in general, not just 1 image.

Actually he's well within his rights to express his opinion on the meme; after all, the first several pages were a discussion of the meme; only later did it morph into mostly examples of it.

Personally I think the meme is silly. I also occasionally find one that cracks me up, so it's all good.

That has to be a fake advert.

I cant even tell what the job position is.

Creative advertising if you ask me. I've got a feeling it's for an I.T. role.

EDIT: @Jordan how optimised is the new forum software for smartphones? Whenever I use the auto-dictionary thing on dolphin browser a part of the quoted text always gets deleted.

Last edited:
Creative advertising if you ask me. I've got a feeling it's for an I.T. role.

EDIT: @Jordan how optimised is the new forum software for smartphones? Whenever I use the auto-dictionary thing on dolphin browser a part of the quoted text always gets deleted.

I could tell it was for IT since it was in the IT section but under what area.
Is past experience needed?

Thinks you would expect to see in a job advert so you know if you should apply or not is not there.

Which word means what.
MATA means what?

I only under stand 1 small part of that and it is the Ω
But that means something else to me

Jumping to conclusions. Lots of Greek nouns end in -ma. -ta makes them plural for -mata. Y'know, like howitzer has "how" in it but it isn't a question.

The bit not in the red box says "We buy: Gold, Jewellery, ???, Coins"

Back