Doge meme

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 495 comments

How much do you like the Doge meme?

• Total voters
Apparently the correct pronunciation is "doje", but I usually go with something like this:View attachment 82447
This one I love!
yo-doge_o_2346303.jpg
This one not at all.

So many talantless people are making these things that it really is ruining them

I just for some reason enjoy the most random and nonsensical memes, though I do like the clever ones the most.

I like it, but only because I like stupid things that get people riled up for zero reason what so ever.*
Oddly, most of the things I seem to like are the ones that rile people up and I don't even try :lol:
:lol:

The problem is people keep looking for a reason for it to be funny. It's one of those things where there's really no way to explain why something like this is funny.

What's more confusing is the fact people can't seem to just ignore it.

Or anything really. Like bitching and moaning will make any difference (same goes for "fighting" certain popular things, which really seems to be only done by people who are easily angered by something that shouldn't even concern them and ironically, spend a lot of time hating it).

So I'm at work and was working on helpdesk tickets when someone submitted one in Doge speak. I couldn't resist, needless to say...

On my way home tonight I got road rage and caught myself cursing other drivers out in doge language.

Wow
So angry
Very green light
Much slowpoke
Such a 🤬
Wow

I guess I've seen too many of these. :lol:

OMG! I remember watching him back when we didn't have that many TV channels and when there were nothing to watch! I loved how he uses knives and stuff. Ahh the memories.

I usually find it funny, it's very hit and miss though.

I don't know why this merits a discussion more than any other meme that flies through though. If you don't find it funny, don't dwell on it.

such simple.
Because this is the same forum that got the funny pic thread locked and now has a group of people that have pledged to eradicate cartoon pictures of personal diminutive horses.

We can't feel principled and argue about stupid pictures on the internet and which stupid pictures are funnier? I thought this was America.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back