Doge meme

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 495 comments

How much do you like the Doge meme?

• Total voters
Some are mildly amusing but I certainly dont find them entertaining, but at the same time they don't get on my nerves.

I voted indifferent.

I can't wait until someone makes it their sole mission for the next several years to eradicate the doge meme from the internet in response.

"Like they're doin' the world a flippin' favour, eh."

I can't wait until someone makes it their sole mission for the next several years to eradicate the doge meme from the internet in response.

Don't be so absurd, surely people aren't that silly?

Wait...

LOL, why so serious? :sly:

I imagine all the people who hate it must look like this:

Tard2.jpg

Also, I like it because the dog is cute and looks hilarious. And sometimes it's so stupid that it breaks the threshold of stupids and enter the funnies. I just love ridiculous things.

A picture of a dogs face and some random and often unconnected words around it?
Why would any sane and rational person find something like this funny?
Call me boring if you like but the whole doge thing is crap, not funny, and just completely pointless.

I used to visit the funny pictures thread regularly. Not any more, it's got too much doge crap in it.
Maybe I'll look again after the new year.

I find them funny because I still to this day go on football pages just to see the hilarious pieces of sentences foreign people put together.

Such as : "Stevie G, you are in my lungs!"

Hit up White N Nerdy...

Im sure he can dedicate some resources to the plan

Maybe even section off a part of his new partisan forum just for Doge.:P

Ain't worth it. I almost thought of spinning off a special Dolan unit back in '12, but then stuff happened and I got taken out of the game for a while.

Now if SheZow becomes a thing (and now that it's been mentioned on the internet, it probably will)...

I like it, but only because I like stupid things that get people riled up for zero reason what so ever.*

*I am aware that means I like Justin Bieber in a strange way, despite not liking his music.

A picture of a dogs face and some random and often unconnected words around it?
Why would any sane and rational person find something like this funny?
Call me boring if you like but the whole doge thing is crap, not funny, and just completely pointless.

I used to visit the funny pictures thread regularly. Not any more, it's got too much doge crap in it.
Maybe I'll look again after the new year.

Because it's random. I think you need a particular sense of humour to appreciate it.

TB
I'm somewhere between 'meh' and 'dislike'. That attitude comes with age as you're more easily able to simply scroll past annoying crap to get to the good stuff.

I guess it's also because it's not funny.

Not that distasteful type of "not funny", or not the annoying type of "not funny", just...stupidly not funny, where you feel like you're losing brain cells. Nothing acquires more funny by telling the joke told a thousand times.

I really don't understand it. I've even researched explanations, and it still doesn't make any sense. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here!

There are very few memes that I've ever actually liked...memes are just way overused jokes (if you beat a dead joke into the ground that many times in real life, you'd lose all your friends). But, for whatever reason I think Doge is hilarious. I'll get as much of it as I can while there are still good ones floating around...the ones made by people who shouldn't make memes are just as bad as any of the memes I dislike.

Depends.

Normally they're not very funny, and it's hard to come across a really clever one.

But the clever ones are very funny indeed.

Pretty much that.

The problem is people keep looking for a reason for it to be funny. It's one of those things where there's really no way to explain why something like this is funny.

What's more confusing is the fact people can't seem to just ignore it.

Latest Posts

Back