Don’t read into the first few days

• Thread starter IceTre
  • 16 comments
United States
United States
Don’t read too far in the first few days of GT7 release! As far as this game so far Im very impressed needless to say a lot better than GT6. Yes Im sad we can no longer sell cars, but I understand their thinking in collecting! Everyone needs to keep a open mind with everything online based we should see sweet updates as time goes on! Remember it’s only opening week! Good luck race clean and just enjoy the competition!

Last edited:
Stupid question but how can I check quickly if I have a car already before splashing money on a duplicate unknowingly?

I didn't realise we cannot sell cars.
What about duplicate cars? Does GT7 still award duplicate cars as "rewards" in lotteries? Or too early to know? That was always so maddening in GTS

What about duplicate cars? Does GT7 still award duplicate cars as "rewards" in lotteries? Or too early to know? That was always so maddening in GTS
I think we will be selling car in GT7, but it will come in a certain Update you think.

I remember I bought the '16 Camaro SS for the Mustang Cafe Menu but after that it was the Camaro Menu and it said I already acquired the '16 Camaro SS. In the Circuits menu, there was 2 yellow markers instead of 3, so the game made it fell like you couldn't win the car you already owned but actually you can still win the car you already own, it just doesn't tell you that.

Stupid question but how can I check quickly if I have a car already before splashing money on a duplicate unknowingly?
At the bottom right of the car info there is a little icon that say acquired or not acquired. Looks like a little open book 📖

Last edited:
No can’t sell dups either sadly. Credit rewards can be obtained again through the ones I have done so far. As far as cars go I haven’t dappled in that yet

I have found 1 thing that drives me crazy. In the mission: gone with the wind: fuel economy: toward the end of the fuel usage the tenths start to tick down & it doesn’t start with 100%.

Last edited:
you can still win the car you already own, it just doesn't tell you that.
Even after completing the whole thing? I hoped to get a free M3 E30 after I bought one from the UCD but as you said I only had to do two races to complete the collection for the other two cars.
I have a few unfinished races now, but there's no prize car shown anymore. :(

Even after completing the whole thing? I hoped to get a free M3 E30 after I bought one from the UCD but as you said I only had to do two races to complete the collection for the other two cars.
Yeah you have to win the races before you move on to the next cafe menu otherwise, like you experienced, the prize car is gone.

You can still go in a do the race. You will get a duplicate car but it’s still open to you to do

Back