Done

• Thread starter GTP_Remo
  • 251 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like Checquered & Ripple suits, Glitter & Reinforced helmets please

I've got one more car to send to someone after the next reset then the next two days are yours if that suits you

I have a red MM-R too I didn't see it in the list before so I assumed you had it already.👍 It's 0/0 condition. And the silver #3 Clio cup car.

Last edited:
I would like Checquered & Ripple suits, Glitter & Reinforced helmets please

I've got one more car to send to someone after the next reset then the next two days are yours if that suits you
That is fine I'll send gear tonight if you send a FR to remo_of_oz 👍

I have a red MM-R too I didn't see it in the list before so I assumed you had it already.👍 It's 0/0 condition.
Correct already have that one. 👍

Ah,do you have the silver Clio cup car? I have that too. Wait red#15 MM-R is now on the list? Slightly confusing.

Last edited:
Ah,do you have the silver Clio cup car? I have that too. Wait red#15 MM-R is now on the list? Slightly confusing.
I should have looked at the list, you said it wasn't there so I assumed :dunce:. You are right its on the list as needed. Silver clio is also. Sorry for the confusion.

I can do 26th and 27th for those then for your 08 and 09? if you think that's fair?👍

i feal stupid i for got you wer offering other stuff (more tickets) and paint for trade i can trade both thoes supras for this...... a 67 b-day ticket and a 2010 b-day ticket if you still have them if you dont then i will take some matte paint also i have another trade with someone else on august 11th and 12th and a diffrent one on august 20th will this be ok with you?

i have 2 acounts too i will send a F.R from both to both of yours:)

i feal stupid i for got you wer offering other stuff (more tickets) and paint for trade i can trade both thoes supras for this...... a 67 b-day ticket and a 2010 b-day ticket if you still have them if you dont then i will take some matte paint also i have another trade with someone else on august 11th and 12th and a diffrent one on august 20th will this be ok with you?

i have 2 acounts too i will send a F.R from both to both of yours:)

Thats fine I moved your trades that you already have booked to the end of the month. I would like to complete this months trades before I book more ticket or car swaps from my end. Would you like me to swap out some muscle cars and send those tickets instead?

Last edited:
Thats fine I moved your trades that you already have booked to the end of the month. I would like to complete this months trades before I book more ticket or car swaps from my end. Would you like me to swap out some muscle cars and send those tickets instead?

no thank you :) im ok with waiting for the 1967 and 2010 b-day tickets

i found you a Accord Coupe '88 and i have no problem waiting a month or more to trade it with you

a bright red superbee was in my UCD and i have it now can you swap it for that vitamin-C superbird please?

i found you a Accord Coupe '88 and i have no problem waiting a month or more to trade it with you

a bright red superbee was in my UCD and i have it now can you swap it for that vitamin-C superbird please?
No Prob

Hello once again remo! I see your quite busy for awhile but I have some of the cars your looking for.

For one, in the Nissan mm-R race car you listed it as #6 and says it's silver. Must be a typo becuase I have #63 silver. To make an equal trade, I'd like to take the Wonderland helmets and Bicolor II.

I also have the Spoon S2000 you want. If you don't mind, I'll throw it in for free.

Hello once again remo! I see your quite busy for awhile but I have some of the cars your looking for.

For one, in the Nissan mm-R race car you listed it as #6 and says it's silver. Must be a typo becuase I have #63 silver. To make an equal trade, I'd like to take the Wonderland helmets and Bicolor II.

I also have the Spoon S2000 you want. If you don't mind, I'll throw it in for free.

Yes the #63 is silver( I already have it) But the #6 is silver/purple(I really don't know what that means, its the only description I have found anywhere about the #6 car)... anyway I won't be needing your #63, BUT I would like to have that Spoon S2000. Being that all you need from me is gears I can trade when ever you want. 👍

Hi Just wanted to thank you for the trade & let you know i've found a few more of the cars you want i've got the

#66 - White Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car
S2000 (us) '01
RX-7 Type R (FD,J) '91

I'll wait till your schedule opens up again because I would like to trade for some tickets

Hi Just wanted to thank you for the trade & let you know i've found a few more of the cars you want i've got the

#66 - White Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car
S2000 (us) '01
RX-7 Type R (FD,J) '91

I'll wait till your schedule opens up again because I would like to trade for some tickets
I have slots open for the 11th 12th and 20th what tickets would you like.

remo buddy guess who got you a FREE Nissan mm-R Cup Car `01#10 - Orange Metallic with 0 switches and 0 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back