Done

• Thread starter GTP_Remo
  • 251 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can send you a 1944 tonight. Already have all the tickets, cars, paints and gears. So if you could send me some horns I don't have, we have a deal 👍

i have 1973 & 1995 4 ur 1997 & 2007

Deal trade on 10-29 and 10-30
tickets goto and come from remo_of_oz_too

is your Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 0/0/0? if it is you can pick whatever ticket you want as a trade..let me know.

Not 0/0/0 sorry , damn thing has 21.8 test drive miles from the dealership :lol:

1964 for GT Academy-Any colour.

Deal trade on 10-31

Tickets goto remo_of_oz_too the car will come from remo_of_oz

Can send you a 1944 tonight. Already have all the tickets, cars, paints and gears. So if you could send me some horns I don't have, we have a deal 👍

Make it a 62 ticket and we have a deal.

Edit... all I need is a 62 , 72 , 80 , and 83 completed your horn collection for those 4 ticktes??

tickets goto remo_of_oz_too , horns from remo_of_oz

Last edited:
GTP_Remo
Make it a 62 ticket and we have a deal.

Edit... all I need is a 62 , 72 , 80 , and 83 completed your horn collection for those 4 ticktes??

tickets goto remo_of_oz_too , horns from remo_of_oz

Yes let's do that! Will send you the first one tonight!

Do you also happen to have Nissan museum cars number 42? It's my last one needed :dopey:

Yes let's do that! Will send you the first one tonight!

Do you also happen to have Nissan museum cars number 42? It's my last one needed :dopey:

I do have nissan 42, I'll send that along with first batch of horns.. In the next five minutes.
I'm going to send horns in order lowest to highest, If you could keep your MyGT updated it would be helpful so I dont send doubles. 👍

GTP_Remo
I do have nissan 42, I'll send that along with first batch of horns.. In the next five minutes.
I'm going to send horns in order lowest to highest, If you could keep your MyGT updated it would be helpful so I dont send doubles. 👍

Great! When I receive them I will update mygt.

Will be tonight when I'm home again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back