Done

• Thread starter GTP_Remo
  • 251 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only just seen this post...so no, no deal been struck with Rob. If you've already made the deal with him, then no problem. If not, I have the #3 car with 1135 miles on the clock and 0 switches.

Just seen your schedule with Rob in there too.

I gotta admit,I'm still looking for it,at times I have seen two of the same Pescarolo in there..:ouch: this is insane.

Ya telling me..I just did the PDF1 championship on my alt account it may be in there now.(I freaking hope..:lol:)

Hey bro, I just checked your sched...you have me down for multiple sends. I only need one (1) cup car or ticket in exchange for those horns. Horns are cheap!!!:)

thanks!

Hey bro, I just checked your sched...you have me down for multiple sends. I only need one (1) cup car or ticket in exchange for those horns. Horns are cheap!!!:)

thanks!

If thats all you want, will do. Thank you agian for all the horns. 👍

I have '91 and '96 tickets, I'll take your Lutecia Cup Cars #33 Black and #55 Blue off your hands assuming they're in 0/0/0 condition? Either that or any Lutecia in 0/0/0 except #5 Red or #99 Pink or #66 White

Last edited:
I have '91 and '96 tickets, I'll take your Lutecia Cup Cars #33 Black and #55 Blue off your hands assuming they're in 0/0/0 condition? Either that or any Lutecia in 0/0/0 except #5 Red or #99 Pink or #66 White

These are 0/0/0
Lutecia --- Gray #3 --- Yellow #22 --- Black #33

so the Black #33 and what other would you like.

Hi Remo, I can trade you my '61 and '81 tickets for your '63 and '98 tickets. I am available on the 23rd and 24th.

Just to confirm,
Which account do I send cars to?
Thanks.
Cars goto remo_of_oz

I have 93 ,94 ,95 would like 44, 49, 58 can trade 16th onwards.
I do not have the 44 yet, the 49 and 58 I will by the time your trade comes up, so... 93 , 94 for the 49 , 58
I put you in for the 25th and 26th Tickets goto and come from remo_of_oz_too

I have 1964 ticket
what would you like for it?

is your Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 0/0/0? if it is you can pick whatever ticket you want as a trade..let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back