(DRAWING IN PROGRESS) Car and accessories raffle

• Thread starter wrapture
  • 210 comments
Each to our own is part of the pull in Gran Turismo.:) I love the ZR1 aswell.

Rob192005
Each to our own is part of the pull in Gran Turismo.:) I love the ZR1 aswell.

I cant get the rear wheels to stop spinning. If i could it would be an awesome drag car.

Great for drifting though,back on topic is drawing finished now?(I know it is for today)

Congrats Thenextbob!! You won a 2000 TVR Tuscan Speed 6!! Pm me what color you would like!!

10849630.jpg

rohinghai
Sorry if I'm being a nag, but can you update the OP so we can see what's still available? Thanks

I can tomorrow right after the drawing. I havent been able to use a computer in a while.

Congrats adamskii!! You won a acura nsx rm!! Pm me what color you want and send fr to wrapture.

a6f7d900.jpg

Congrats ryanerb!! You won a wheelie tuned 66 cobra!! I already have you on psn so i will check everything and send!!

wrapture
Congrats ryanerb!! You won a wheelie tuned 66 cobra!! I already have you on psn so i will check everything and send!!

Awww I wanted to have this one :( I have only a Sl600 with wheelie tune.And all my tries to make the cobra dont work cause the specs always are different :/

Thenextbob
Awww I wanted to have this one :( I have only a Sl600 with wheelie tune.And all my tries to make the cobra dont work cause the specs always are different :/

I cant get mine to work so me and him are working out a trade.

wrapture

I would give you a level ticket for the tune! (not necessarily the car lol!

Scottish GT5
I would give you a level ticket for the tune! (not necessarily the car lol!

The tune isnt working. I found it on youtube lol. Ill try to post a link.

Back