Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,535 comments
I updated the firmware last friday with the latest beta available.
By disabling the Center Spring (on 0) all the other effects work fine. I don't understand if the Center Spring too hard it depends on DH or it is a bug of the game but the FFB works. The kerbs, the rain, the sliding... I can feel everything.
Tomorrow I'll try again, update again and use other controller or something

Thanks!

Yes, It calibrates on Xbox as it does on ps5, as I said, I can play and drive, the issue is no ffb at all, just like center spring effect/force, very strong btw.. What firmware version are you using?

I'll try tomorrow using another Xbox controller, now I'm using and Xbox one controller or try to turn on the Xbox and after connect the DH... I don't know...
That's maybee your problem here, never power on a controler before connecting it to the console with drivehub
Try to power on your xbox with the power botton, let it connect, then connect the drivebub with the controler connected on the controler slot on the drivehub

Please review the connection wizard on drivehub website

Last edited:
That's maybee your problem here, never power on a controler before connecting it to the console with drivehub
Try to power on your xbox with the power botton, let it connect, then connect the drivebub with the controler connected on the controler slot on the drivehub

Please review the connection wizard on drivehub website
Yes, I know, I have one controller connected to DH and another to turn on the console. I've tried with and Xbox one controller and with a Xbox series controller.

I've double check, and firmware installed is 2.1.2 beta 3 via web update tool.

I've connected DH to usb in the front of the console, I'll try to another one. I don't know what else can I do...

Yes, I know, I have one controller connected to DH and another to turn on the console. I've tried with and Xbox one controller and with a Xbox series controller.

I've double check, and firmware installed is 2.1.2 beta 3 via web update tool.

I've connected DH to usb in the front of the console, I'll try to another one. I don't know what else can I do...
Have you tried to change the cable that connect the DH to the controller? Or the DH to the console?

Have you tried to change the cable that connect the DH to the controller? Or the DH to the console?
Yes I do, in fact is not posible to use the same cable because Xbox one and Xbox series controllers has different usb ports.

I've played assetto on PS4 and ACC on ps5 and both works fine with the g29

I've installed Forza 6 and it works fine with FFB as it should be. The problem is just with FM8

Last edited:
Okay, does your wheel is up to date ? If it's working on other games, something is wrong with FM8
Does FH4 or FH5 works ?

Last edited:
Okay, does your wheel is up to date ? If it's working on other games, something is wrong with FM8
Does FH4 or FH5 works ?
Up to date? I never updated a Logitech wheel, never ask for and I had had all Logitech wheels since DFP.

I'll connect to pc tomorrow and I'll try that games...

To add more information my DH is one of the first, I bought it few days after launch.

Last edited:
Question is do you try FH4 on your Xbox with the wheel (a demo is available)
I do own a old DH also, no problem

Your wheel seems to act normally, so it is related to your DH, something is wrong with your connection, did you update your controller? Did you use a beta version of the Xbox OS ?

Question is do you try FH4 on your Xbox with the wheel (a demo is available)
I do own a old DH also, no problem

Your wheel seems to act normally, so it is related to your DH, something is wrong with your connection, did you update your controller? Did you use a beta version of the Xbox OS ?
I'll try both FH later. Console is updated like the controller, no beta.

With same cable, same everything I start FM 6 and works fine, close it and open FM 8 and it works just without FFB, steering and pedals works fine.

I'll try both FH later. Console is updated like the controller, no beta.

With same cable, same everything I start FM 6 and works fine, close it and open FM 8 and it works just without FFB, steering and pedals works fine.
Ok, let me now if FH4 has the same issue, if not, this is your FFB setup in FM8 the problem

Edit : I've check again with the last beta firmware on the DH and FM8, everything works perfectly

Last edited:
I've tested FH4 and works fine. Latest beta is Beta 3, isn't it?

I'll check FM8 config again but I just installed the game few days ago, play 3 racces and tried G29 I didn't change anything in config.

I'll check FM8 config again but I just installed the game few days ago, play 3 racces and tried G29 I didn't change anything in config.
The standard config is ****

Yes this is the latest version, ok, so it solve it, this is your FFB config your problem here, nothing related to DH

I'll understand that the config is not too good if i've some ffb,
Without the manual configuration, I too had no FFB effect and the spring was too hard.

I tried to explain it to you from the beginning. We are still here and you didn't want to try 😅

Without the manual configuration, I too had no FFB effect and the spring was too hard.

I tried to explain it to you from the beginning. We are still here and you didn't want to try 😅
I tried first of all, I set the config as the link that you give me says.

What I'd is none effect just the wheel spinning with any effect or force

Have you added the 3 custom settings I wrote you? Without these modifications for me it was unplayable.

Hi thanx to you guys I’m a proud owner of drive hub. Using it with gt7 is a blast and I’m improving my times.

Does anyone have good ffb settings for gt7 in game and for the fanatec app. I’m on the latest drive hub firmware. Using a csl dd 8nm.

Hi thanx to you guys I’m a proud owner of drive hub. Using it with gt7 is a blast and I’m improving my times.

Does anyone have good ffb settings for gt7 in game and for the fanatec app. I’m on the latest drive hub firmware. Using a csl dd 8nm.
Great 👍 it's a matter of taste, try a FFB at 3/4 and sen 1, adjust the force to your linking and then the sen (FFB détail, 1 is low détail and 10 is max)

On my TGT 2 I run 4 and sen at 6, your wheel is far more powerful than mine, so you may be able to get more details without clipping

Downgrade your Drive Hub to version 2.1.1. I was using 2.1.2 beta 3 before and had no FFB with the G29, the FFB came back when I downgraded.

Can confirm after updating firmware on the DH, the T818 works on PS5 w/ the hori controller.
Just curious, what wheel is it emulating or what does it appear as?

Curious how the buttons map out and the strength/fidelity/detail of the FF since TM hasn't officially made a console DD yet.

I play with a G25 (Xbox series X, pc) and finally nailed the settings for Forza, as people say centering scale to 0 is the way to go, the downside is that sometimes the wheel will turn left in menus but you have to hold it and that's it.

I had this weird issue where the wheel lost all FF when turning or sliding the car, and then realized than centering was the issue and also than the centering force was stronger than the wheel force itself, so turning off centering and upping the force feedback to 130 did the trick.

DH is not an issue here, the same happened on PC, but I've seen many people complaining about it, don't use to the settings for newer Logitech wheels for the older ones!

To the person who said connecting your drivehub after turning on ps5 will stop disconnections, Thanks, I am also getting stronger ffb through my CSL DD 8nm, Don't know if related but , Happy chap now :)

Hi I’m new to this forum and have read a few pages but can’t get my answer.

I have the csl dd, McLaren v2 wheel and csl elite v2 pedals. I’m thinking of buying the drive hub and hori controller. My questions are

Is drive hub reliable or does it disconnect after a certain time?

Is there anything in my setup that would not work properly with drive hub?

Is there a better alternative (ras1ution)?

How is the ffb compared to native wheel/bases?

I don’t want to waste money if it’s not worth it. Any questions answered will be greatly appreciated.
I have a CSL DD + McLaren GT3 v2 and CSL Elite V2 pedals. I use the drivehub to play GT7 on PlayStation 4.
I have a hori controller aswell.
It works brilliantly the FFB is great.
Just make sure you connect everything correctly have the correct modes selected and turn it on in the correct order.

Switch on the CSL DD base first then the PS4/PS5 this ensures the wheelbase is detected as the GT DD Pro. You will have to go into the settings on GT7 and calibrate your pedals but you only have to do this once.

All this stuff is in the manual that you can download from the drivehub website.

i think the drivehub is a great product definitely worth it if you want to use your CSL DD on ps4/ps5

Last edited:
if you turn on the base first then the ps5, the dd1 is shown as podium wheel in gt7.(proper ingame ffb)
if you turn on the ps5 first then the base, the dd1 is shown as csl elite. (terrible ingame ffb)

so make sure to check in controller calibration option what base gt7 have detected.
day night result in ffb.

if you turn on the base first then the ps5, the dd1 is shown as podium wheel in gt7.(proper ingame ffb)
if you turn on the ps5 first then the base, the dd1 is shown as csl elite. (terrible ingame ffb)

so make sure to check in controller calibration option what base gt7 have detected.
day night result in ffb.
Thanks for the response your right! right I knew that when turning on the base first the CSL DD is detected as the GT DD Pro.
What threw me was the pedals are not calibrated but they are when wheel is detected as CSL Elite. So I was always going with the CSL Elite for that reason.
It was only when I was testing this out yesterday that I found I could calibrate them in game 😂 and it would remember the calibration the next time I played.
I haven’t noticed any improvement to the FF but I agree it would make sense it’s better when recognised as a dd pro than a CSL Elite
I will edit my post above to reflect this. Thanks again.

Latest Posts

Back