Drive Hub Racing Wheel Converter

• Thread starter VBR
  • 3,535 comments
I run a Clubsport DD+ with Drivehub to use my Heusinkveld pedals in GT7 on PS5. The DD+ is a PS5 certified base. So I tried to plug it into the controller port of the drivehub to get rid of the Hori.

With the DD+ in PS-Mode (blue light) everything works but GT5 starts to stutter every few seconds. If I use the DD+ in PC-Mode (red light) and plug it into the wheel port everythings runs smooth.

Anyone else with a DD+ to test this out? I‘m a little afraid not to be able to use the Full Force Feature in PC Mode with GT7 should it ever be implemented. :)

Old Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2 wheel (X360 version) works on Xbox Series X with DH FW 2.1.2-beta.7, not working with DH FW 2.1.2-beta.8

Last edited:
Thank you.
I'm not sure if it only happens with logitech wheels or with any. I only have logitech to test.
I tried to look for a Xbox 36p version of Forza on game pass but didn't see anything. Do you know if there are any free ones so I can see if it works for me?

Last edited:
I run a Clubsport DD+ with Drivehub to use my Heusinkveld pedals in GT7 on PS5. The DD+ is a PS5 certified base. So I tried to plug it into the controller port of the drivehub to get rid of the Hori.

With the DD+ in PS-Mode (blue light) everything works but GT5 starts to stutter every few seconds. If I use the DD+ in PC-Mode (red light) and plug it into the wheel port everythings runs smooth.

Anyone else with a DD+ to test this out? I‘m a little afraid not to be able to use the Full Force Feature in PC Mode with GT7 should it ever be implemented. :)
Do you get that feature when you use your setup on PC? I'm on a PC only version of the Logitech G Pro and drivehub is able to work it's magic to make trueforce (I'm guessing it's similar to Fanatec full force) work perfectly.

Do you get that feature when you use your setup on PC? I'm on a PC only version of the Logitech G Pro and drivehub is able to work it's magic to make trueforce (I'm guessing it's similar to Fanatec full force) work perfectly.
The feature is not active in any game at this moment. So there is no way to tell if it works when GT7 finally supports it.

I was just curious why GT7 has inconsistent fps as soon as the DD+ is connected to the controller port of the drivehub and in PS5 mode.

But thank you for the information that Trueforce works. Good to know.

Last edited:
The feature is not active in any game at this moment. So there is no way to tell if it works when GT7 finally supports it.

I was just curious why GT7 has inconsistent fps as soon as the DD+ is connected to the controller port of the drivehub and in PS5 mode.

But thank you for the information that Trueforce works. Good to know.
Is that a normal or something that collective mind recommended for you to do?

I know that setup will function but it's not a normal setup and combine that with beta firmware is going to increase the chances of issues.

I'm not sure if the drivehub needs the hori when it's first turned on... But have you tried putting it back to normal except for the hori? If it does need the hori at power on, have you tried disconnecting the hori after the drivehub is powered on?

I don't know what is the "right" way to use the drivehub with a certified PS5 wheelbase. I had a podium DD2 without native PS5 support. So it was necessary to use the Hori controller. As the DD+ Base supports the PS5 natively I thought I could get rid of the Hori and plug the DD+ into the controller port in PS5 Mode.

My idea was: native support is better than PC-mode so the PS5 can detect the "correct" wheelbase. Maybe it runs just fine the way it is now. Just asking. :)

Last edited:
Old Fanatec Porsche 911 GT2 wheel (X360 version) works on Xbox Series X with DH FW 2.1.2-beta.7, not working with DH FW 2.1.2-beta.8
Oh, sorry about that, thanks for the rapid feedback. The unintended consequence of a totally unrelated change. when you have time please try 2.1.2-beta.10 and let us know. thanks.

For a PS certified wheel, you are correct and normally you should connect to the first port, as its fully licenses and yes every thing should work as if you're straight onto the console. We would however usually need to add suuport for a new base. It is curious the fact that it works on the dash and means the USB identifers are the same as a previous 3 fanatec wheel bases that PS support, not that that should make too much difference, just found it curious.

We dont have a DD+ to hand in the lab, so I can't tell you what the issue might be. Except that there is something new that we haven't accounted for, mainly coz its new and we're not aware of it.

For a PS certified wheel, you are correct and normally you should connect to the first port, as its fully licenses and yes every thing should work as if you're straight onto the console. We would however usually need to add suuport for a new base. It is curious the fact that it works on the dash and means the USB identifers are the same as a previous 3 fanatec wheel bases that PS support, not that that should make too much difference, just found it curious.

We dont have a DD+ to hand in the lab, so I can't tell you what the issue might be. Except that there is something new that we haven't accounted for, mainly coz its new and we're not aware of it.
Thx for the info. It's a new wheelbase so the problem could be anywhere. I'm going to test every new driver, software and firmware combination (drivehub, wheelbase, GT7) and will give feedback if anything changes.

Edit: Just tried it with the newest beta. No change. Tried it with PSVR2 too. Same problem. FPS are mostly stable. Can look around perfectly smooth but within races there are stutters or hiccups. Hard to describe. Almost like the problem with the stutters at the release of GT7.

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I'm coming to you to find answers on the technical side of the drive hub.

I own a PS5 and Xbox series X and currently play GT7 through my T-GT2.

I would like to know if the drive hub makes the T-GT2 and the Xbox series X compatible with each other?
Could I play Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsport and still have FFB and vibration working?

Because I heard that Microsoft, since the October/November 2023 update, has made non-official Xbox peripherals non-functional and that this generated an error code "0x82d60002".

Thank you for your response.

Last edited:
@Podger any clue on why FFB is not working as expected on x360 games running on newer consoles? (Via backwards compatibility).
Native games works fine with the drivehub. Backwards compatible games used to work years ago but not anymore. FH1 was a joy to play and now the ffb is gone or is bugged out.
Hi, I've got the same issue with my wheel T300RS and TGT2 while using DH, from what I've saw on different forums, it's not DH releated but it's MS that have changed (and delete) the FFB on theses backwards compatibility games, even with legit MS wheels it's no longer working, it used to work like a charm before, it seems it changed one or two years ago
I don't think MS will ever fix it, too bad...
@Podger if you find a way it could be awesome ! BTW thanks for this great device, kudos 💪

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum and I'm coming to you to find answers on the technical side of the drive hub.

I own a PS5 and Xbox series X and currently play GT7 through my T-GT2.

I would like to know if the drive hub makes the T-GT2 and the Xbox series X compatible with each other?
Could I play Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsport and still have FFB and vibration working?

Because I heard that Microsoft, since the October/November 2023 update, has made non-official Xbox peripherals non-functional and that this generated an error code "0x82d60002".

Thank you for your response.
Hi, I've got the same wheel and setup, yes I can confirm, you will be able to play all the Forza series, horizon and motorsport with all ffb and vibration working like if it was a tspc

Regarding your last question, so far, no problems with the DH

Hi, I've got the same wheel and setup, yes I can confirm, you will be able to play all the Forza series, horizon and motorsport with all ffb and vibration working like if it was a tspc

Regarding your last question, so far, no problems with the DH
Great, thank you very much for answering me!

I tried to look for a Xbox 36p version of Forza on game pass but didn't see anything. Do you know if there are any free ones so I can see if it works for me?
I believe that the older Forza games have been delisted. Do you have any 360 racing game? A lot of them supports ffb.

Hi, I've got the same issue with my wheel T300RS and TGT2 while using DH, from what I've saw on different forums, it's not DH releated but it's MS that have changed (and delete) the FFB on theses backwards compatibility games, even with legit MS wheels it's no longer working, it used to work like a charm before, it seems it changed one or two years ago
I don't think MS will ever fix it, too bad...
@Podger if you find a way it could be awesome ! BTW thanks for this great device, kudos 💪
This is bad then :(
I've been reporting this issue for more than a year now. After every console firmware update, I test the same games and fill a report. Hoping that someday they will see it and fix.

@sonik_br what game are you interested in playing, just FH1 ?
For me it's mostly FH1, Daytona USA and Hydro Thunder.
There's also the Grid and Dirt games that are backwards compatible and I would like to play.

Also, there's any chance of having an output mode compatible with the xbox360 console by emulating the x360 ffb wheel device?

For me it's mostly FH1, Daytona USA and Hydro Thunder.
There's also the Grid and Dirt games that are backwards compatible and I would like to play.

Also, there's any chance of having an output mode compatible with the xbox360 console by emulating the x360 ffb wheel device?
Found and issue with Grid 2 and FH1 that I fixed. Daytona’s FFb is just garbage and all wrong, nothing I can do with it.
Set F1 2014 to d/l and will look at that next. Never heard of hydro thunder.

Afik there was never a usb wheel for x360 with ffb. All the wheels I know of with FFb were wireless. We have no way to sit in the middle of a wireless connection..

Found and issue with Grid 2 and FH1 that I fixed. Daytona’s FFb is just garbage and all wrong, nothing I can do with it.

Afik there was never a usb wheel for x360 with ffb. All the wheels I know of with FFb were wireless. We have no way to sit in the middle of a wireless connection..
Oh that's some amazing news!

Hydro Thunder Hurricane is a "boat racing" game XD
It's an arcade game and I believe that the only console port to have FFB is the x360 version.

For the 360 wheel, emulating the "wireless receiver with a connected wheel" would work?
I'm sure that it will be a lot of work to get it done but I believe that it will make a lot of customers happy. Having the possibility to play the PGR games with FFB.
The xbox 360 console needs auth from controllers but that can be skipped. At least for some users. A console that can run homebrew code can also use non-authenticated devices.

Oh, sorry about that, thanks for the rapid feedback. The unintended consequence of a totally unrelated change. when you have time please try 2.1.2-beta.10 and let us know. thanks.
Confirmed working again with V2.1.2-beta.10 - thanks for fixing so quickly. All good :bowdown:

You mean FH1 is now working and have FFB on Xbox one ? If it's the case it's awesome 👍

Last edited:
You mean FH1 is now working and have FFB on Xbox one ? If it's the case it's awesome 👍
Will be when I post an update.. looking for my Grid 2 disc.. open the box and aghhhhhh. Empty… went to storage to get my 360, assuming disc was in it, out pops MW2… so need to go back and look in the MW2 box… I’m usually meticulous about discs.

Update is there now

Last edited:
Will be when I post an update.. looking for my Grid 2 disc.. open the box and aghhhhhh. Empty… went to storage to get my 360, assuming disc was in it, out pops MW2… so need to go back and look in the MW2 box… I’m usually meticulous about discs.

Update is there now
Hey, did anyone try those 360 compatible games with the last update ?

Going to test right now! Also going to se if it fix any other x360 games.
it wont. we only have FH1, Grid 2, Daytona, Dirt 3 and Dirt Showdown in there. I can't find the disc for Dirt 3 and never had it for Showdown, I must have used it Arcade and it not availabel anymore.

Back