DTM Season 4 - Interest Thread

• Thread starter TS
  • 73 comments
I'm interested, but I'm new to this whole "online racing league" thing. Is there a certain time that I should be shooting for in order to participate? One might say a minimum qualifying time? Or would you take someone who'll always be towards the back? :)

Anyone is welcome. If you'll be at the back of the pack, maybe I can have some competition finally! :lol: 👍

Ha ha awesome, glad to see it won't be boring towards the rear of the pack! If it happens, when would this racing series be set to begin?

Ha ha awesome, glad to see it won't be boring towards the rear of the pack! If it happens, when would this racing series be set to begin?

As I understand, not until the end of the GTPLMS series. Mid August or Sept, would be my guess.

See all of Abud's threads on the GTPLMS season #4. It has 3 races left.

Last edited:
I was forced to kinda drop out of my first championship (TT Time Attack) because of the red circle of death. My GT4 works fine though, so I might give this a try.

I'm in if it's not for a month or two.

Edit: Nevermind, I have deleted my gamesave to start over without buying anything.

Last edited:
I still need to get a schedule and rules done

I should have a signup thread towards the end of this month, I'm gonna take a head count from this thread and get a final entry list

:sly:I'll start the head count right now.

Me. Both classes. :D

Sooo what the cars will be, and which tracks? Even there is gtplms season why don't start a preseason testing for long period, for example sign in to the end of the week and then pre season testing to the end of gtplms and week after it.
Only for example.
Every best, Mad Max

:sly:I'll start the head count right now.

Me. Both classes. :D

Alright, unofficially I have 18 entries.

Count me in for at least one class. Are the cars the same as season 3?

Yes

M-Klasse (modern cars) Audi A4, Audi TT, Mercedes CLK & Opel Astra
K-Klasse (vintage cars) Mercedes 190E, Alfa 155, Opel Calibra

Even there is gtplms season why don't start a preseason testing for long period, for example sign in to the end of the week and then pre season testing to the end of gtplms and week after it.
Only for example.
Every best, Mad Max

Good idea, I should have an open test or something for car settings for the best racing.

I'll try this out...Looks better thought out compare to the others out there...no offense to those organaizers just an observation.
If Laguna Seca is your test course, does it mean it is out of the regular line up?

Sooo what the cars will be, and which tracks? Even there is gtplms season why don't start a preseason testing for long period, for example sign in to the end of the week and then pre season testing to the end of gtplms and week after it.
Only for example.
Every best, Mad Max

GTPLMS is over this Sunday!

Well, since I happen to be back from vacation tomorrow (as of this post) I'm definitely in. I'll probably do K-Klasse, providing I can win the cars as quickly as possible on my new save.

Damn, I can't believe I missed this. I'm in

I'll join. I might miss a few races though. I think I will race the A4

EDIT: If the V8 Supercar series that I am running goes ahead, I might not have time to race in this series

Last edited:
I would do this for sure, I really enjoyed watching DTM up close when I lived 10 min from the Hockenheim track in Germany.

**last place reserved**

Back