DTM Season 4 - Interest Thread

• Thread starter TS
  • 73 comments
**BUMP**

Just wondering where the heck TS is. It's been months since we heard hide-nor-hare about the latest GTPDTM campaign chatter...

Sorry about things guys.

If I can get you guys interested back into it, I'll follow through with it.

**is interested**;)

And as many as 6 cars if you're thinking of running both K and M Klasses again. ;)

I think I may do just one class, K klasse wasn't too popular the first time around.

Also how many rounds do you think this season will be? Maybe the equivalent of the real-life DTM series for 2010? (10 Rounds)

10 is perfect, long enough to keep people interested but short enough to where they don't get bored of it.

OK then, next thing is the track list and race distance. In 2010, the DTM is slated to race on the following courses...
  • Hockenheimring (Twice)
  • Valencia Circuit
  • Eurospeedway
  • Norisring
  • Nurburgring GP Short Course
  • Zandvoort
  • Brands Hatch (Indy)
  • Oschersleben
  • Shanghai (street course)
I was wondering what would be the GT4 equivalent of each of these tracks. I can say we've already established that Seoul Central would fit in nicely as the Norisring track equal. Also, would we be racing the Nurburgring round on the Nordschlief or somewhere else? Would Twin Ring Motegi West Short Course be acceptable as Brands Hatch Indy? How about Grand Valley as the Hockenheim track?

As for race distance, would the 180 km distance the same drivers race in the real-life DTM series be all right?

180 km may be a little too long but I like your ideas for the tracks christopher :)

Back