E3 2011: What Are You Expecting? [56k BEWARE!!!]

Nope is a controller,once unplugged it switches off so ????

What is Nintendo all about,and no specs ????

How are you going to tell them how their own hardware operates? :lol:

And what plug? There's no plug...this isn't 1996.

You do realise that the Xbox360 and PS3 are quite old tech now don't you? Miniaturisation of components never stops.

There is no way that between when the PS3 Slim came out in late 2009 and the 360S in mid 2010 (as compact as Sony and MS could make them) and now that a machine can be more powerful yet so much smaller. I do know about miniaturization its just this is way to small to believe.

Maybe that's why they didn't reveal it properly, it might be just a mock up until the final tech spec's and size required is finalized.

Its not future proof. I'm not fooled, its a DS for your home.

There is no way that between when the PS3 Slim came out in late 2009 and the 360S in mid 2010 (as compact as Sony and MS could make them) and now that a machine can be more powerful yet so much smaller. I do know about miniaturization its just this is way to small to believe.

Maybe that's why they didn't reveal it properly, it might be just a mock up until the final tech spec's and size required is finalized.

It has no HDD and no internal power supply.The tech does exist to do better graphics in a smaller package. The PowerVR 6 is rumored to be more powerful than the a 360 at max clock speed and wont require a massive power supply or cooling. So its possible.

It has no HDD and no internal power supply.The tech does exist to do better graphics in a smaller package. The PowerVR 6 is rumored to be more powerful than the a 360 at max clock speed and wont require a massive power supply or cooling. So its possible.

It's possible, but anythings possible for a price, if Nintendo want to launch it for $600 or something! :lol: Having an external PSU and no HDD does help slim it down but I'm still skeptical, maybe its thin but really deep.

Where is this Sony TBA title? Did I miss it, or was the source of that info wrong?

I haven't been watching, so maybe they're running late and I just don't know about it. Someone want to fill me in?

Where is this Sony TBA title? Did I miss it, or was the source of that info wrong?

I haven't been watching, so maybe they're running late and I just don't know about it. Someone want to fill me in?

Bastion.

It was something with a hooded character in a desert. As far as I'm concerned, it's not a new GT game, unless Kaz is on crack.

Ohh, and one more thing. Well, three. On IGN's schedule for tomorrow, the first three Super Secret Games are:

Dues Ex: Human Revolution: 4:00
Tomb Raider: 4:20
Far Cry 3: 4:40

The fourth one is still unannounced. And it also shows that Gears of War 3 is supposed to go until 5:40, when Halo starts! Completely skipping Forza! I like the look of Gears 3 but if the don't give me Forza I'm crackin' skulls!

Last edited:
Can't wait for Forza.

Although I'm skeptical of GameTrailer's coverage as they're saying it's over. :odd:

All it is is Nintendo and there freaking portable wii controller of vita death and doom.

Oh, FFS. Why do I need to hear about how you've improved the visuals of an old ass game?

I want freaking Forza. I love Halo and all, but I got the game already, I don't care about it in HD!

I am looking to get A 911 wheel for FM4 and PS3 this time around. I got this G27 early 2010. I love it and it works with my Ps2. But I want to try FM with a wheel. As long as its not totally nerfed by gold features.

Lame.

The only thing worth remembering today was the LoZ 25th celebration, the Wii U, and that's it.

I think all e3 are weak unless new amazing console is announced. Hence only every many years is e3 any good to me. Only a few neat things doesn't make for a good e3.

I think all e3 are weak unless new amazing console is announced. Hence only every many years is e3 any good to me. Only a few neat things doesn't make for a good e3.

It would be good if they released Forza stuff like they said they would.

Back