E3 2011: What Are You Expecting? [56k BEWARE!!!]

Where's Sony speech? Is it on tv? In psn store to download later?
Can all 3 speeches be watched on my iPad or Android phone?

There are multiple websites that will be streaming E3 coverage, and for Sony's conference you can go on PS Home and they'll stream it there.

Parker

Where's Sony speech? Is it on tv? In psn store to download later?
Can all 3 speeches be watched on my iPad or Android phone?

There's a huge schedule in the OP, did you miss that? If you have an entertainment channel that's done E3 coverage before then yes. I'd also imagine there's a stream on PSN somewhere...probably through Home.

And, yes, you can use GameTrailers for either or.

Just a heads-up I WILL NOT be updating things as they're announced unless a game I don't care for is being shown at some point. I'll update everything after the first conference. Actually, no, I can jot down whatever is announced while watching the conference on the live stream. Hm.

Decisions. Decisions.

I'm definitely getting Tomb Raider. It looks so damn gritty! EA Sports is being shown right now, so that's why I'm here - couldn't care less.

MW3 looks great as well. This might be this first CoD game I've purchased since the original Modern Warfare but in terms of (and I'm assuming here) enjoyment, it'll be the first since CoD 2.

I'm definitely getting Tomb Raider. It looks so damn gritty! EA Sports is being shown right now, so that's why I'm here - couldn't care less.

MW3 looks great as well. This might be this first CoD game I've purchased since the original Modern Warfare but in terms of (and I'm assuming here) enjoyment, it'll be the first since CoD 2.

Mass Effect 3 looks a little interesting. I'd have to play 1 and 2 first though.

XBOX's Ubisoft section featured Ghost Recon Future Soldier, not Far Cry 3. Hopefully that will be later.

Future Solider.

Holy. Crap. 20 million different combinations in Gunsmith? Yes, please.

UFC is on, cant bother to watch. Am I counted as a loser? Sitting here posting about E3 streaming live on my computer while eating Ramen Noodles?

They're doing a damn good job of making me wanting a Kinect now. Why did it have to be delayed? :mad:

I agree, I really want it now. I wonder what else will make me want it when they start talking about Forza 4.

McLaren
OMG, why does the live streaming suck for everyone....All I'm getting it choppy video that cuts out.

Same here, I will say though that Gears of War 3 looks awesome.

OMG, why does the live streaming suck for everyone....All I'm getting it choppy video that cuts out.

It's also a good deal behind the TV coverage, which considering both are live, I don't even understand.

That's it? That's what they were hyping up over at FM.net? The leaked trailer is better than that. :embarrassed:d:

At least I think I saw an F1 LM.

Ok, in the garage Forza 4 looks AMAZING!

It does, but I was hoping for more. Gameplay footage and all. That one ice-track looks awesome as HELL! Will pre-order today most likely. Anyway, lets hope they announce something for Need For Speed: The Run.

Forza 4 looks great. 👍

Really interested in the modes and features that showed up in the trailer.

Back