E3 2011: What Are You Expecting? [56k BEWARE!!!]

Forza 4 looks great. đź‘Ť

Really interested in the modes and features that showed up in the trailer.

Community Car Club. Interested in that. Will definitely make a Skyline club.

That's it? That's what they were hyping up over at FM.net? The leaked trailer is better than that. :embarrassed:d:

At least I think I saw an F1 LM.
There will be a 20 minute presentation of FM4 tomorrow.

They seem to be rolling through every game rather quickly.

I'm really hoping that you can control your car with a wheel, while still being able to use headtracking.

Some of those, Super Secret Games that are TBA could be one of PD's strike against Forza. The remake has to be Halo though, no other way.

EDIT: 15 minutes left until Xbox leaves.

MW3 was the same like any MW. Just more and new story telling.
So far Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and Forza 4 were impressive.

I'm really hoping that you can control your car with a wheel, while still being able to use headtracking.

You can.

EDIT: Yeah...I'm right back to not wanting a Kinect anymore. Are these games for real?

Last edited:
I think some of the lag is because alot of this is not them really playing live. Some of the kids reacted before things happened on screen. :dunce:

The Kinect games are slowly getting more interesting as they go along. And by that, I mean just Dance Central 2.
Edit*
Uh oh, there's the "Big Daddy" for MS. :D

Oh gosh, more HALO.... 4,5,6!

Trailer reminded me of Dead Space (with all that zero gravity going on).

Chief has refined armor, again. You get used to one set and they go and change it again. :lol:

I'll be honest, judging by the trailer it looks like 343 is more than capable.

But.. the war was over in Halo 3...what the heck..?

I don't remember the ending of 3 anymore, but I'm certain Gravemind is still out there, and there's always a new story to tell, not to mention a new war to fight.

Chief has refined armor, again. You get used to one set and they go and change it again. :lol:

I don't remember the ending of 3 anymore, but I'm certain Gravemind is still out there, and there's always a new story to tell, not to mention a new war to fight.

I remember, they killed the Gravemind. That planet looked Forunner to me, so it might be a war with them?

I remember, they killed the Gravemind. That planet looked Forunner to me, so it might be a war with them?

I vaguely remember something blowing up after having saved Cortana, but I can't remember Gravemind being killed.

I'm definitely not implying you're wrong...I just to need to re-play the last chapter in 3.

----

Quick favor to ask: someone check the second post as I've filled it in with what I've remembered, and I want to know if I've missed anything important (just remembered MW3 so don't mention that...but anything else I've missed or have gotten wrong in what's already there, please, point it out. đź‘Ť

But, they kept saying that bungie is done with Halo...

But, they kept saying that bungie is done with Halo...

Bungie is done with Halo. Another company is going to be developing the new games. 343 or something like that. I believe they are the same people that made Halo: Wars.

Parker

Ok My take on the Kinect Disney game is you are playing the same game with different themes..... Its like a Fixed Little Big planet. It will probably sell anyway.

Still, too many games all play the same and Ghost Recon weapon smith Demo just looked hilarious. The Mass Effect 3 demo was more of a gimmick. What made it a Gimmick? Any system with a Microphone can do that. Even RainbowSix 3 for Xbox had voice commands and it was so awesome. Not allowing it on PS3 is silly. It would be cool to issue commands to partners. Hm End War had voice commands. To say you need a $150 add-on for that makes it a gimmick. I will eat my shoe if this feature finds it way into PC/PS3.....

Whats a "Hybrid sight" that they keep saying about MW3?
A scope within a scope..?

For those wondering, the EA Conference begins at 3:30, Ubisoft at 5:30, with the Sony Conference beginning (and afterward closing out the first day) at 8 PM*.

*All times are in EST. Again, to convert to your timezone see the OP.

Last edited:
For those wondering, the Ubisoft Conference begins at 5:30, with the Sony Conference beginning at 8 PM*.

*All times are in EST. Again, to convert to your timezone see the OP.

Don't forget EA at 12:30. I hope they put up something on The Run.

Don't forget EA at 12:30. I hope they put up something on The Run.

I was just about that make a correction on that. :P

That's coming up in a few minutes; I confused the time for my own even though there's a notice...that I wrote. :lol:

Back