E3 2011: What Are You Expecting? [56k BEWARE!!!]

I was reading an article about forza 4 on ign and this quote came up,

Kinda of a scary thought I think. I know they said they racing is still fantastic, but moving away from the racing in a racing title seems strange.

Btw Greenwalt is the Creative Director. Maybe I read this out of context but Idk. I just hope Forza isn't trying to become to casual.

Don't take that to mean that racing has become a fraction of what the game is; it's always been the "smallest" part since Forza 2; the ethos of Forza is the community. Always has been and probably always will.

That's what makes Forza...Forza.

Don't take that to mean that racing has become a fraction of what the game is; it's always been the "smallest" part since Forza 2; the ethos of Forza is the community. Always has been and probably always will.

yep, specially when they blew it up with FM3 and its community features,But I will admit FM4 looks better now that they seemed to make some hard tweaks to the engine and the models,Clarkson making appearance will be a strong point in the UK but for me "meh",and The scenarios look gorgeous,but still no sign of open wheel racing.

Putting that aside I cant wait to see more BF3 footage,that multiplayer bit made my day.

I would totally buy a Kinect for this:
pikaslape3fixed-1.gif

yep, specially when they blew it up with FM3 and its community features,But I will admit FM4 looks better now that they seemed to make some hard tweaks to the engine and the models,Clarkson making appearance will be a strong point in the UK but for me "meh",and The scenarios look gorgeous,but still no sign of open wheel racing.

Putting that aside I cant wait to see more BF3 footage,that multiplayer bit made my day.

Didn't you see the Atom's cage? Open Wheel, buddy. 👍

pikaslape3fixed-1.gif

I haven't seen Pokemon in ages so pardon my ignorance, but isn't that from the first movie?

All in all...:lol:

Didn't you see the Atom's cage? Open Wheel, buddy. 👍

I mean F1 or at least Formula 3,in any case this year is better than last year line up,Black ops was a let down,GT5 was really disappointing and no ace combat.

This year however,MW3 FTW,BF3,NFS the run,FM4,and most importantly this:

I'm not that interested in Uncharted 3,GoW3 and Halo4,but I have to say that this year is quite better than last year(specially without the motion sensor rubbish that plagued last year E3, although they are now be replaced by FB clones for each game)

@Toronado

:lol:

McLaren
They have completely **** all over NFS. On foot running? Helicopters ripping up cars? Barely escaping a train?

I want to see racing dammit, not something like Driver....

Wow, are you serious? Don't know if I want it now. But I will still check out more of it before making a final decision.

I was expecting a mix of Hot Pursuit/Most Wanted to be honest.

EDIT:

Toronado

:lol::lol::lol:

Just to Confirm we are only one hour away from the Sony(cough KB cough) Show right ?

Oh and Forza 4 I wanted to see more Gameplay ,The Run what I loved is the Physics Looks like you actually have to break for a corner but the astonishing Escape jump from buildings rap is really annoying.

Damn. Watching the Future Soldier gameplay, it looks great & all that. But, I didn't realize we had some Olympic runners joining our future military; they were hauling some ass. :lol:

BF3s graphics look so much better the MW3 (MW2.5 looks the same). The MP looked awesome as well seeing that the buildings collapse. Beta in September and release on October 25.

I want to slit this dude's throat. :lol:

And...I want Future Soldier; give me a definite date already, damn you.

Never again am I watching an Ubisoft Conference. Three years in a row has it been boring, lackluster, and presented by the most annoying person possible.

The biggest annoyance to me with my Forza time has been the lack of unique tracks to race on followed closely by the poor quality of their "imaginary" tracks. Seems like online I was racing on the same damn 10 tracks all the time. Just gets old quick. Although my understanding is that GT5 has gone the route of minimal track inclusion as well. Meh all around.

Recent trailers added to the Day 1 OP; if it isn't there I've either forgotten about it or don't care.

@buggs1a: DirecTV no longer supports the channel or something along those lines.

Latest Posts

Back