***Euro GT500 Championship***Sign-up Open***Closing - New Thread UP***

I haven't tried the epson yet but i will today and i'll probably go with it or some other NSX , i'm giving up the xanavi GT-R in any case .

Drivers-------Teams----------------Cars:

1.Bigadz----Dukes of Hazzard-----Xanavi Nismo Z
2.Paginas---Dukes of Hazzard-----Xanavi Nismo Z
3.Scanny_Flick---**********-----Xanavi GT-R
4.Tony1311------**********-----Xanavi GT-R (Changed to Epson NSX ?)
5.FittCP----*************-------Arta NSX (Changed to Lexus Petronas ?)
6.Schumi74----**********-------Arta NSX (Changed to Lexus Petronas ?)
7.m-peltonen----*********-------Calsonic GT-R
8.XsApollo--------*********-------Yellowhat Supra
9.Nycrom--------*********-------Yellowhat Supra
10.eppe00-----Old Farts Racing----Lexus Denso
11.Johnkiller2--Old Farts Racing----Lexus Denso
12.C-Falcon89---************----Raybrig NSX
13.HortusIX------************----Raybrig NSX
14.StretchY-------CG.Racing----------Yellowhat GT-R
15.Lennox--------CG.Racing----------Yellowhat GT-R
16.gtafreak47----Team Extreme----------Xanavi GT-R
17.Diesel-Zee----Team Extreme----------Xanavi GT-R
18.L33for---------**********--------**************
19.jimmy281090---********-------***************
20.Glutinous---********-------***************
21.senna2002---********-------Yellowhat GT-R
22.mrT3z--------*********------Yellowhat GT-R

Since we are having another preseason race i wanna use the Woodone GTR. I won't be using the Supra for the series.

Iv'e only been in the car an hour or so and I haven't hit my YellowHat GTR times yet but i am close.
This car is brilliant to drive, it has a much better front end than the other GTR's but a worse rear end wich makes it fun to drive.
I don't think the 609pp would be far wrong for this car.

Is this ok?

Since we are having another preseason race i wanna use the Woodone GTR. I won't be using the Supra for the series.

Iv'e only been in the car an hour or so and I haven't hit my YellowHat GTR times yet but i am close.
This car is brilliant to drive, it has a much better front end than the other GTR's but a worse rear end wich makes it fun to drive.
I don't think the 609pp would be far wrong for this car.

Is this ok?
Hi mate, I cant test the WOODONE this week-end Im in Geneve for the motor show.. ;)
If for u it's a good choice for us for me it's ok. :)

2 quick things from watch bits of the replay

big daz, u must av realised in quaily u couldnt see everyone.....u bumped me straight off in turn 1 n drove into about 3 others.....

m-pelton...u gotta sort ur driving out a bit.....u cant just swerve into ppl on the straight who r slipping past u...and u cant swerve over on ppl in the braking zones! if u want the inside/outside into the corner then make a steady move for it.......

any one wanna see it just watch it from the ppl trying to overtake in laps 1 & 2

2 quick things from watch bits of the replay

big daz, u must av realised in quaily u couldnt see everyone.....u bumped me straight off in turn 1 n drove into about 3 others.....

m-pelton...u gotta sort ur driving out a bit.....u cant just swerve into ppl on the straight who r slipping past u...and u cant swerve over on ppl in the braking zones! if u want the inside/outside into the corner then make a steady move for it.......

any one wanna see it just watch it from the ppl trying to overtake in laps 1 & 2

only thing i got to say..stfu

Yeah! We are supposed to be polite both on and off track.
I´m really sorry to see that people from my own Country
has problems to behave...but, to be honest, thats nothing
new to me...

The most important thing here in this Championship is
clean racing. If You are an aggressive driver, it ruins the
fun for the clean racers. Thats why its much easier to kick
1 driver, than 5 others leave, because it isn´t fun anymore.

Thats also a good reason to go for 1 Pre-race more, to see
who is maybe too aggressive for this Championship, and who
can´t control his temper here in the thread afterwards.

👍

Did'nt realise Peltonen was so pissed over the critic. I think he's a nice guy otherwise.

only thing i got to say..stfu

Bit immature :indiff:

In all fairness, you getting put into the tyres wasn't completely your fault. But still, parking on the first corner isn't the best way to gain a good reputation and nor is responding like that.

indeed it is not!!

I will be running the 350z Nismo.

Also I am an agressive driver but I do my best to avoid collision!.
A bit of door rubbing and bumper nudging happens in all championships :) But that is as far as I would take it.

If you get shunted off just pick yourself up and race on! If you are a good racer you can find yourself back in the race. Difference between great and good is finding your way back onto the podium positions! Can blame anyone for the nudge but at the end of the day you will be kicked out of the championship for telling people to "stfu" etc...

tThis is my first input to this thread after joining and if the whinging going on continues I wont want to stay around either! It is easy to have a collision but if you trust the other racers then you can accept it was a mistake and continue!

I was doing a Clio Cup Race earlier with friends and got took out and ended up in last position! I just got on with it as I knew it was an accident. Flying off the handle does not make it better

Unfortunately i have to withdraw from the championship. I've had a radical change on my daily program that won't allow me to race at these hours. It's been nice racing with you. Have fun!

I´m doing more PP testing. You can watch the progress here. PP-Testing

Track Vote for next weeks Pre-Race:

A. Trial Mountain
B. Nurb GP/F 👍
C. Tokyo

Please Copy&Paste the whole post, put Your thumbs up for wanted track.

Back