***Euro GT500 Championship***Sign-up Open***Closing - New Thread UP***

Just quick questions epp and johan with the qualiys will it be a overall time between team mates so e.g. Paginas = 1:30.00 Bigadz = 1:30.001 Overall time = 2:00.001

Or will it be set on own times ?

One of the ideas with this championship is to maximize race time. So when the championship starts, the qual will be in 15min in free run prior to the race and then the lounge owner press the start --- Race.

If we get more than 16 drivers and need a Div1/Div2 then there will be a qual before the championship starts. We probably hold a couple of qual sessions where everybody runs 30min in free run. We record the best time for each driver and thats your qual time. The 14 fastest goes to Div1 the slower to Div2. Then after each race, the two last in Div1 will race Div2 for the next race, and the two first in Div2 will go to Div1. Exactly how it works in a yearly Soccer league.

This way no special qual sessions need to be held --- Race, Race, Race.

I noticed on post#1 that Grip reduction will be set to Low. Why is that?

Just for tighter/closer racing. If somebody spins off the track,
he will be quicker back on track. In my opinion he´s
lost already +10 sec with the spin & struggling back to the track. Why want +20 sec in worst case?

There is so many series goin on with it set to Real, when
they want to simulate real racing. Well what is Real? PD has made many mistakes, maybe this one also isn´t Real...?
(like the Heavy Damage & Penalties)!

This is still a game, where Your visibility isn´t like in a
Real car. You don´t feel when you´re loosing grip like in
Real life. You don´t wear Your helmet when You play GT5.:dopey:Just to mention a few things.

But this is a thing that could be argumented in many ways.

I´m really sure that the fastest Guy will win in every way
You set the rules that PD have gave us.

These are just the rules & regulations that I think most of
us will find most entertaining.---> or what do U think about
a race on nordschleife in dark & rain, with heavy damage and Real grip reduction? :nervous:

Just for tighter/closer racing. If somebody spins off the track,
he will be quicker back on track. In my opinion he´s
lost already +10 sec with the spin & struggling back to the track. Why want +20 sec in worst case?

There is so many series goin on with it set to Real, when
they want to simulate real racing. Well what is Real? PD has made many mistakes, maybe this one also isn´t Real...?
(like the Heavy Damage & Penalties)!

This is still a game, where Your visibility isn´t like in a
Real car. You don´t feel when you´re loosing grip like in
Real life. You don´t wear Your helmet when You play GT5.:dopey:Just to mention a few things.

But this is a thing that could be argumented in many ways.

I´m really sure that the fastest Guy will win in every way
You set the rules that PD have gave us.

These are just the rules & regulations that I think most of
us will find most entertaining.---> or what do U think about
a race on nordschleife in dark & rain, with heavy damage and Real grip reduction? :nervous:

Sounds cool..Anyway i didn't even know how this setting works exactly off-track ,that's why i asked.

By the way has anyone done any testing at Indy?

Sounds cool..Anyway i didn't even know how this setting works exactly off-track ,that's why i asked.

By the way has anyone done any testing at Indy?

Hehe, I know how it feels trying get off the sandpit. :dopey:

Yep, we have made tests on Indy with Johan,Bigadz and Nycrom. Think very high 1´55 is the best so far.(open lounge). Or is it 1´45....

I suggest that there should be qual where we get 16 primary drivers for the series.17th and slower goes to reservelist.You set mandatory sign-up deadline for every race (primary drivers).If someone doesn't sign-up within that deadline,drivers on reservelist can sign-up and fill the grid.

I suggest that there should be qual where we get 16 primary drivers for the series.17th and slower goes to reservelist.You set mandatory sign-up deadline for every race (primary drivers).If someone doesn't sign-up within that deadline,drivers on reservelist can sign-up and fill the grid.

Well, first of all We want max 14 cars in the Grid, for that
reason that this game can´t even handle 14 without issues.

Secondly, with 2 different races, all the players can drive.

3. Don´t think that here would be so many committed drivers,
that wait every week to see if they manage a place in the
race.

Relax, this will work, and the driver who wants to race, can
do it. Sure we have to do a waiting list if more than 28 racers will join.....

Well those are weird times guys..I mean 1.29.xx is imposible so Lennox you are probably talking about Fuji GT.

And Ramo,you are confusing your times with some other track, Indy is much faster than 40's i think.

It must have been 1´35.9xx then.....Yeah I think so...!? at least there was a 1´x5.9xxx

Sorry, have too much in my head at the moment, with
all these testings on different tracks.:)

It must have been 1´35.9xx then.....Yeah I think so...!? at least there was a 1´x5.9xxx

Sorry, have too much in my head at the moment, with
all these testings on different tracks.:)

Lol come on Max you didnt get your 9 hours last night did you? :)

When we ran yesturday a good time was 1.26.0, anything in 1.25's would be very good @Indy

This is BS! Ihme säätöä. Vetäydyn kun tämä elää kokoajan ja eiköhän eppe saa taas hermoromahduksen 1-2 kisa jälkeen ja sarja keskeytyy!

You will have at least 1 week more time to make Teams/choose cars,
since we have the Pre-race this week. So You can try
whatever cars here on Thursday but We will try those PP:s as listed down. So please add Your cars also to the list..

NSX´s and Yellowhat Supra 605PP
GT-R´s and Castrol Tom´s Supra 613PP
Lexus 615PP
Nismo Z 617PP

Mandatory Sign-Up for Pre-Race Thu 3.3 held at INDY ROAD / 24 Laps:

Race 1 , Host/Steward johnkiller2, Opens 19.30GMT
Race 2 , Host/Steward eppe00, Opens after the first Race, ca. 21.00 GMT in the same room.

When the first Race is over the drivers will leave so there will
be room for the 2.nd Race drivers. Stay tuned!!!

RACE 1:

1.eppe00 - Lexus Denso / PP 615
2.m-peltonen - Calsonic GT-R / PP 613
3.Bigadz83 - Nismo Z / PP 617 (Dukes will be sticking with this)
4.tony1311- Xanavi GT-R / PP 613
5.Nycrom - Supra Yellowhat / PP 605
6. Stretch - Yellowhat GT-R / PP 613
7. FittCp - ARTA NSX / PP 605
8. gtafreak47 - Castrol Toms Supra / pp 613
9. HortusIX - Raybrig NSX / PP605
RACE 2

1.johnkiller2 - Lexus Denso / PP 615
2.C-Falcon89 - Raybrig NSX / PP 605
3.Paginas - Nismo Z / PP 617
4. Scanny_Flick - Xanavi GTR / PP 613
5. Lennox - Yellowhat GT-R / PP 613
6. XsApollo - Yellowhat Supra / PP 605
7. Schumi74 - ARTA NSX / PP 605
8. Diesel-Zee - Castrol Toms Supra / pp 613
If You´re in the same Team and want to switch between the 2 races, its fine, just let Us know!

This is not the Official Sign-Up list for the Championship! Just post Your interrest in a different post

read this --- read this --- read this --- read this

In order to get this PP system to work, this is how we will run the race.

1, -- Everyone wait in the Lounge
2a, - Owner will set PP=605. All the NSX and Yellowhat Supra enters the track
2b, - Owner will set PP=613. All GT-R, and Toms Supra enters the track
2c, - Owner will set PP=615. All Lexuses enters.
2d, - Owner will set PP=617. All Nissan "Z" enters the track.
3, -- At this point, nobody is allowed to leave the track/pit and go back to the Launge. If you do, you will NOT be allowed to race.
4, -- 15 min qualifiacation.
5, -- Owners press race start --- Good Luck

If you only read one thing before the race, this is what you neeed to read and FULLY understand.

Last edited:
Well those are weird times guys..I mean 1.29.xx is imposible so Lennox you are probably talking about Fuji GT.

And Ramo,you are confusing your times with some other track, Indy is much faster than 40's i think.

Nope, i was there when we was testing cars. The GT-Rs was fastest. Supra and NSX could reach those times, but only with a very good setup and driven on the edge.

Castrol Supra needs abit more pp as it's not fast enough on Fuji when we tested it.

Nope, i was there when we was testing cars. The GT-Rs was fastest. Supra and NSX could reach those times, but only with a very good setup and driven on the edge.

Castrol Supra needs abit more pp as it's not fast enough on Fuji when we tested it.

Fuji F was a 1.33.7**

But yeah Fuji GT was 1.29.7**

i've just come to this thread for the first time since putting my name down...apparently i'm with c-falcon? will try and sort out a team name soon.

i'll pick up a Raybrig NSX (605PP) today so you can put my name down for the pre-race on thursday. i'll assume that i should be there for the first race as c-falcon is already showing in the second race list... ok?

i've just come to this thread for the first time since putting my name down...apparently i'm with c-falcon? will try and sort out a team name soon.

i'll pick up a Raybrig NSX (605PP) today so you can put my name down for the pre-race on thursday. i'll assume that i should be there for the first race as c-falcon is already showing in the second race list... ok?

Nice! Yeah, if it will be more than 16 we go with 2 rooms.
And to compare the cars PP better we split the teams.

On the number of drivers racing.....

It's much better to get 10-16 drivers that race every Thursday, than getting a sign-up list of 40 with 20 turning up.

When You try to find a Team-mate, try to find a one that
drives laptimes quite close to Yours. :) "Old Farts Racing"

02032011515.jpg

Last edited:
Back