***Euro GT500 Championship***Sign-up Open***Closing - New Thread UP***

Could I race with TOM'S Petronas Lexus SC430 '08?

I really like that car and i'd love to race with it... However I don't have a team and a player to share the car with...

However my team could be called 'MS Racing Lexus'

Last edited:
Could I race with TOM'S Petronas Lexus SC430 '08?

I really like that car and i'd love to race with it... However I don't have a team and a player to share the car with...

However my team could be called 'MS Racing Lexus'

I added You, nice to see that You like the Lexus 👍

Just inform as soon as possible about tomorrows race.

Still need a teammate. :P

You don´t really need a teem mate to this thursdays pre-race, as we don´t give any points, just testing cars PP and that people has understanded the procedures. I´m sure You got a team-mate and we know the teams by next week.

But I can give a wink...Peltonen is really fast.👍 1 of the
Flying Finns from the Nordic series.

Hi interested but work some thursday evenings, have I got to race every week or is this where your team mate comes in? also will race replays be available for download or to watch on youtube? new to all this so pardon me if these are ignorant questions.

Hi interested but work some thursday evenings, have I got to race every week or is this where your team mate comes in? also will race replays be available for download or to watch on youtube? new to all this so pardon me if these are ignorant questions.

Yeah, I´m afraid You got to race every week, but If we end
up with more than 28 racers, we will make a waiting list
where You step in and help the Team that needs a driver.

Everybody get their own points, your points is just added
with Your Team-mates to a different Team table. Just like
in F1 where they have both the Drivers Championship and the Team Championship.---> Vettel and Red Bull 👍

I think I´m not goin to record any video to utube, but
it could be a good idea to Upload the Replays somewhere,
so everyone can watch :) Any ideas where we could upload
the replays and how You do it?

Thanks, RamoSapiens for such a detailed response. I will investigate good file hosting that could potentially be used to catalogue the season's races. I know this could create extra work for someone, unfortunately I havent the flexibilty to do it consistently myself. I will be following progress and will make myself available for covering slots when required. Best of luck to all the teams, sure i'll know which to support after race 2 or 3.

Thanks, RamoSapiens for such a detailed response. I will investigate good file hosting that could potentially be used to catalogue the season's races. I know this could create extra work for someone, unfortunately I havent the flexibilty to do it consistently myself. I will be following progress and will make myself available for covering slots when required. Best of luck to all the teams, sure i'll know which to support after race 2 or 3.

Yeah, file hosting, that would be good. You maybe just
have to teach me how to use it.:)

Ramo/eppe00: we are allowed to tune our cars (engine stage 3, turbos etc), as long as the PP limit is not broken, right?

Ramo/eppe00: we are allowed to tune our cars (engine stage 3, turbos etc), as long as the PP limit is not broken, right?

Yes, and I think You should do it also, cause it gives U more torque. It should be in the rules & regulations also.

Any more laptimes from Indy? I know some of You guys are
practicing at the moment.....:dopey: Time/car please?

Seems like nobody wants to reveal test data.

I have done a total of 15 laps and my PB so far is around 25.5, i'm using default setup though so i guess i can go a bit faster. I use the Xanavi GT-R.

Well, it seems that I have to call Zkippe, so You don´t
have to drive all alone in the top......:sly:

I´m getting a little bit worried that the Finns are not maybe the fastest in the Universe.... :dopey:

Last edited:
I'd like to request a name change. Can you change "Team Kodi" to "Team Extreme" please.

Also, is this going to be a private or open room? As i'll need to add the host if it's a private and i'm full up on my friends list. :(

I didnt have much time to try yesterday Eppe :-(
But it seems my internet connection is working much better now. They have changed the cables all the way from the station 3 times :-)

I'd like to request a name change. Can you change "Team Kodi" to "Team Extreme" please.

Also, is this going to be a private or open room? As i'll need to add the host if it's a private and i'm full up on my friends list. :(

Ye, I can change the name.

We drive in Open with Race Quality set to High.
The tires don´t for some reason warm up in a private room...👎

I didnt have much time to try yesterday Eppe :-(
But it seems my internet connection is working much better now. They have changed the cables all the way from the station 3 times :-)

I had also some issues a few years ago, and TeliaSonera
didn´t really believe it was a fault from their side. After
a little wrestling, they did change the pairs in the cable.
No problems after that. The cable had been damaged in
a storm, and I heard that it was just my pairs that was bad.:)

Seems like nobody wants to reveal test data.

I have done a total of 15 laps and my PB so far is around 25.5, i'm using default setup though so i guess i can go a bit faster. I use the Xanavi GT-R.

For me, a very good lap is in the 1'26.0-1'26.5. my PB being a 1'26.0.
Most of the laps are in the 1'26.x on fresh tires.

Hopefully everybody shows up tonight, so we don´t run 2 races when we could go with 1

You will have at least 1 week more time to make Teams/choose cars,
since we have the Pre-race this week. So You can try
whatever cars here on Thursday but We will try those PP:s as listed down. So please add Your cars also to the list..

NSX´s and Yellowhat Supra 605PP
GT-R´s and Castrol Tom´s Supra 613PP
Lexus 615PP
Nismo Z 617PP

Mandatory Sign-Up for Pre-Race Thu 3.3 held at INDY ROAD / 24 Laps:/ 1 Mandatory pitstop.

Race 1 , Host/Steward johnkiller2, Opens 19.30GMT
Race 2 , Host/Steward eppe00, Opens after the first Race, ca. 21.00 GMT

Stay tuned for the Room numbers!!!

RACE 1:

1.eppe00 - Lexus Denso / PP 615
2.m-peltonen - Calsonic GT-R / PP 613
3.Bigadz83 - Nismo Z / PP 617
4.tony1311- Xanavi GT-R / PP 613
5.Nycrom - Supra Yellowhat / PP 605
6. Stretch - Yellowhat GT-R / PP 613
7. FittCp - ARTA NSX / PP 605
8. gtafreak47 - Castrol Toms Supra / pp 613
9. HortusIX - Raybrig NSX / PP605
RACE 2

1.johnkiller2 - Lexus Denso / PP 615
2.C-Falcon89 - Raybrig NSX / PP 605
3.Paginas - Nismo Z / PP 617
4. Scanny_Flick - Xanavi GTR / PP 613
5. Lennox - Yellowhat GT-R / PP 613
6. XsApollo - Yellowhat Supra / PP 605
7. Schumi74 - ARTA NSX / PP 605
8. Diesel-Zee - Castrol Toms Supra / pp 613

If You´re in the same Team and want to switch between the 2 races, its fine, just let Us know!

This is not the Official Sign-Up list for the Championship! Just post Your interrest in a different post

read this --- read this --- read this --- read this

In order to get this PP system to work, this is how we will run the race.

1, -- Everyone wait in the Lounge
2a, - Owner will set PP=605. All the NSX and Yellowhat Supra enters the track
2b, - Owner will set PP=613. All GT-R, and Toms Supra enters the track
2c, - Owner will set PP=615. All Lexuses enters.
2d, - Owner will set PP=617. All Nissan "Z" enters the track.
3, -- At this point, nobody is allowed to leave the track/pit and go back to the Launge. If you do, you will NOT be allowed to race.
4, -- 15 min qualifiacation.
5, -- Owners press race start --- Good Luck

If you only read one thing before the race, this is what you neeed to read and FULLY understand.

Back