***Euro GT500 Championship***Sign-up Open***Closing - New Thread UP***

Max the only slight issue with this is that the first people on the track may get about a minute extra of qualifying, while the other PP's are sorted.
You could say that noone must leave pits untill all people are on the track, when johan/yourself say 'start' in the chat?

Yeah You´re right.👍 I posted Johan a PM how to do
about that issue. I think if we make a rule that U are not
allowed to pit during the quali would make it even.

No one could to drive so many laps, cause of tire wear.
That way the pp 617 cars have as many "hot-laps" as
605 pp cars.

I want to sign up! Me and some friends have been searching for a good european gt500 league for some time.

I have 5 serious drivers who would really like to join. Is there enough room for us, not for tonight but for future races?

Hi Glutinous,

Great that you found this. Had a lot of fun racing you and your Dutch friends two weeks ago. Fun group of people.

Eppe,

Don't you think there is room at the pre-race tonight. I think we're only nine cars in each race so far. It be good to get these great guys in there from the begining.

Yeah You´re right.👍 I posted Johan a PM how to do
about that issue. I think if we make a rule that U are not
allowed to pit during the quali would make it even.

No one could to drive so many laps, cause of tire wear.
That way the pp 617 cars have as many "hot-laps" as
605 pp cars.

I see what you are saying but it means you only really get 2 hot laps before the tyres are past their best, which might not be ideal.

What about when the clock says 2mins, everyone (now on the track) can leave the pitlane and you have untill 17 minutes (15 in total)?

Hi Glutinous,

Great that you found this. Had a lot of fun racing you and your Dutch friends two weeks ago. Fun group of people.

Eppe,

Don't you think there is room at the pre-race tonight. I think we're only nine cars in each race so far. It be good to get these great guys in there from the begining.

Yeah, there is room, but can glutinous contact them all,
so they could come here and read about the rules and
everything...It could be messy with new guys, who don´t
know about the PP-procedures and so on.

But, of course You can join already today, if U understand
the rules & regulations.

Max the only slight issue with this is that the first people on the track may get about a minute extra of qualifying, while the other PP's are sorted.
You could say that noone must leave pits untill all people are on the track, when johan/yourself say 'start' in the chat?

Good point.

And I think this is the best proposal. The tires goes off after lap 4 so you only get 2-3 laps to set a great time if you're not allowed to pit. Should be easy to manage.

I see what you are saying but it means you only really get 2 hot laps before the tyres are past their best, which might not be ideal.

What about when the clock says 2mins, everyone (now on the track) can leave the pitlane and you have untill 17 minutes (15 in total)?

Sounds good also...maybe a little late now to change the
rules though....But luckily we only have a pre-race tonight.:)
We have then plenty of time to think about all, before next
weeks race.

Yeah, there is room, but can glutinous contact them all,
so they could come here and read about the rules and
everything...It could be messy with new guys, who don´t
know about the PP-procedures and so on.

But, of course You can join already today, if U understand
the rules & regulations.

Good point.

Glutinous,
If you and your friends join, make sure to read the rules about the PP and how to enter the track. It's very simple if you read it prior to the race but it will be messy if you don't.

Cheers

ive gone for the supra coz im a toyota fan boy......but i dont think it can match a gt-r with the same pp.......... guess ill av to make it work somehow lol

What track are we racing today on? Fuji GP/F ?

INDY ROAD 24 laps, 1 MANDATORY PITSTOP

Please read post #205 once again.

You can add me eppe00 or type down the room number
which will be posted here in the thread.đź‘Ť

PS: Im not sure I have room for new friends....but u can try

gen_img.php

Please reed carefully POST #205 once again if You´re not sure how it all works.:)[/CENTER]

eppe,

can you post what room settings will be used for these races and if they will be in an online or private lounge?

we have found in wsgtc that this effects car handling and setup so to practice we need to use the right room configuration

eppe,

can you post what room settings will be used for these races and if they will be in an online or private lounge?

we have found in wsgtc that this effects car handling and setup so to practice we need to use the right room configuration

open lounge-->race q high

Room number is wrong as it's too long. I tried adding Johnkiller2 as a friend but he hasn't accepted.

I CAN'T GET IN THE ROOM!

Edit:

Don't put in the spaces when entering the numbers. I'm in now.

Hi, my name is senna2002 and i want to join your leage.A friend of mine already signed me in (glutinous),i will be driving a nissan yellow hat gtr.I'm looking forward to it.

I think I'll have to quit this championship, I raced today and that was a lot of fun but racing on thursdays creates a lot of problems for me and my family...

You can delete me off the drivers list... it's been a pleasure racing with you all...

Yeah, it was a good race. TOM's Supra is way off the pace though by a good 2 seconds. I can't get anywhere near 1.24 on Indy.

Bad performance from me though. Just goes to show how much 1 mistake can cost you. :(

Just to let you know,i can't hear anything you guys say through your mic's. If you are reffering to me use the text chat.

Anyway, pretty much a boring race for me, i had no battles,no mistakes and no trouble lapping anyone.

I am rather dissapointed as i was looking forward to race with the famous Flying Finn's , but they were nowhere to be found. :grumpy:. I hope they show up @ Fuji.

Just to let you know,i can't hear anything you guys say through your mic's. If you are reffering to me use the text chat.

Anyway, pretty much a boring race for me, i had no battles,no mistakes and no trouble lapping anyone.

I am rather dissapointed as i was looking forward to race with the famous Flying Finn's , but they were nowhere to be found. :grumpy:. I hope they show up @ Fuji.

If you take the Sambabus, Schwimmwagen, KĂĽbelwagen or the Fiat 500 i'll give u a match ;-)

Back