Race 1:

1. tony1311 - Xanavi GT-R
2. Bigadz83 - Nismo Z
3. eppe00 - Lexus Denso

Race 2:

1: eppe00 - Lexus Denso
2: johnkiller2 - Lexus Denso
3: c-falcon89 - Raybrig NSX

Thanks for the race max, not sure quite what happened but was a good battle not a single touch in about 50 moves.
Any other incidents should be discussed (respectfully) to show examples of what is and isn't acceptable in this series. It is worth mentioning that if people know they have made a mistake they should give the places back rather than carrying on. I don't know if there was any such issues in the races?

Somebody know of a place on the Internet where
I could upload easily the replays ?

It was by far the most entertaining GT500 races
I have ever been in. About 40 laps on Indy with
switching places without any big contact!:)👍

RamoSapiens
Somebody know of a place on the Internet where
I could upload easily the replays ?

It was by far the most entertaining GT500 races
I have ever been in. About 40 laps on Indy with
switching places without any big contact!:)👍

My tech friend let me down on this one today still looking into uploading replays..

Just quick questions epp and johan with the qualiys will it be a overall time between team mates so e.g. Paginas = 1:30.00 Bigadz = 1:30.001 Overall time = 2:00.001

Or will it be set on own times ?

Youtube, do it in parts. Get someone to do cometary :D

Great races tonight. The second one was much cleaner than the first one.

We had a great five car battle in the second race. Falcon and Schumi were very fast in the NSX. Overall, the PP seemed right for the NSX, Lexus, and GT-R. The Supra's were off pace though.

Looking forward to next Thursday. If we can get 12-14 out of this group of drivers, we will have great racing every Thursday. Was as good as I hoped for.

Just to let you know,i can't hear anything you guys say through your mic's. If you are reffering to me use the text chat.

Anyway, pretty much a boring race for me, i had no battles,no mistakes and no trouble lapping anyone.

I am rather dissapointed as i was looking forward to race with the famous Flying Finn's , but they were nowhere to be found. :grumpy:. I hope they show up @ Fuji.

Outside the fastest in Nissman's racing group, the only two driviers (both Finns) I know of that are on your level are Simo911 and Zkippe. Send the a PM and find out where they are racing.

About replays, I came across mozy.co.uk which lets you upload up to 2gb of data for free. I reckoned you could export race replay files from the game and upload here.
Users can go to dowload then import onto their ps3 to watch in game. Only problem I can see is if replays saved from different regions (europe, us....)are incompatible which though I can't confirm, I think I have heard this may be the case. There is a sign up for the service and I believe you get a password which you could share on here for all to access.

About replays, I came across mozy.co.uk which lets you upload up to 2gb of data for free. I reckoned you could export race replay files from the game and upload here.
Users can go to dowload then import onto their ps3 to watch in game. Only problem I can see is if replays saved from different regions (europe, us....)are incompatible which though I can't confirm, I think I have heard this may be the case. There is a sign up for the service and I believe you get a password which you could share on here for all to access.

NICE! We´re all Europeans here! THX! try it tomorrow morning:tup:

I got bumped off on the first lap of both races:grumpy:
I was right mad, because i had the pace to run with the leaders too.

Also Nycrom my apoligies for gettin a bit heated after the race, i just didn't see the point in fighting for every corner when we could of used each others tow to drop our laptimes down and maybe catch the front runners late on in the race.

Hopefully i have a better run next week:tup:

Thanks for organsing John and Eppe:)

toms supra has 495bhp when on full aero.......pretty lame

my fastest lap was 26.5 ............i know im not that slow coz i always rank high in the seasonal events i attempt (as in top 50)

toms supra has 495bhp when on full aero.......pretty lame

my fastest lap was 26.5 ............i know im not that slow coz i always rank high in the seasonal events i attempt (as in top 50)

Yeah, we left it pretty much untested cause its an
odd 1 here. Luckily we do preraces to sort out
these kinds. We have now again 1 week to test,
but so far im really happy with the PP´s of NSX,
GT-R and Lexus.👍

EDIT: And i´m really happy that everybody understanded everything
with PP´s and quali procedure! Didnt take so much time, maybe 2 min...

Really enjoyed the race and makes a huge change from my previous racing. 12 cars with top drivers piling into the first corner is enough to make people crap themselves. :(

Supra needs suping up though :P

Also, was anyone getting frame rate lag? I was getting in in the corners and it can be rather off putting. I just figured it was because of the high volume of cars.

Almost everything went wrong,except the start.Bumped off the road on lap 2.And in the end bumped to the tyrebarrier in 1st corner.

I was bumped in to the tyre barrier in the first race in turn one... Starting from P6 falling to P12... Very funny *NOT* (race 1)

Must have been Paginas (although he didnt come in until race 2) ;-)
I don't mind that much but it kinda makes you loose your concentration.

Last edited:
I was bumped in to the tyre barrier in the first race in turn one... Starting from P6 falling to P12... Very funny *NOT*

Yea,its not fun..made a mistake on lap 3 or 4 and dropped to pos 8 or something,had a nice catch up to pos 3 (battle for 2nd place) before that hit in the barrier.Hope we have a cleaner race next week.

Guess it is. Im actually planning on dropping the championship since im way of pace. Giving it a go today with a different car (the NSX eats tyres) and if that does'nt work out I will drop out giving the spot to a faster driver.

i think u'll find the NSX is quite kind to its tyres, maybe u ran too much toe angle? but if u check the replay i expect ull find that most ppls tyres were really worn by pit stop time

I got bumped off on the first lap of both races:grumpy:
I was right mad, because i had the pace to run with the leaders too.

Also Nycrom my apoligies for gettin a bit heated after the race, i just didn't see the point in fighting for every corner when we could of used each others tow to drop our laptimes down and maybe catch the front runners late on in the race.

Hopefully i have a better run next week:tup:

Thanks for organsing John and Eppe:)

I understand your point of view of Apollo, but Indy is a track that I dislike, I can not ever be fast .. And then I did not want to lose your position, I watched the replay of the race, we fought very well. Small bumps happen in all SuperGT races the must important is not damage the opponent. Anyway there will be other races. 👍

Bigadz said he had really big "ghost car issues". The only
car he saw in the whole 1st race was actually me, and we
had a great battle all the way.:)

So I think that incident with peltonen was only because
of that he didn´t see him at all. I watched the replay,and
Bigadz was just driving in the right line, and turned in to
corner 1 as supposed. Unfortunately peltonen tried to
overtake of the inside, resultating in crash with the tirebarrier.

Those are typical things, when game / peoples connections
isn´t quite ready for this otherwise amazing game.

Yeah, we left it pretty much untested cause its an
odd 1 here. Luckily we do preraces to sort out
these kinds. We have now again 1 week to test,
but so far im really happy with the PP´s of NSX,
GT-R and Lexus.👍

EDIT: And i´m really happy that everybody understanded everything
with PP´s and quali procedure! Didnt take so much time, maybe 2 min...
I dont know about the Supra YellowHat performance..for me was to slow..but I know too that Im have a very slow peace in Indy any time...dont ask me why..I dont know..:guilty:
But Im sure that Lexus peace was half second and more..faster than Supra here.
cheers :)

Bigadz said he had really big "ghost car issues". The only
car he saw in the whole 1st race was actually me, and we
had a great battle all the way.:)

So I think that incident with peltonen was only because
of that he didn´t see him at all. I watched the replay,and
Bigadz was just driving in the right line, and turned in to
corner 1 as supposed. Unfortunately peltonen tried to
overtake of the inside, resultating in crash with the tirebarrier.

Those are typical things, when game / peoples connections
isn´t quite ready for this otherwise amazing game.

It can't be the right line if i hit barrier when im not even turning yet.

It can't be the right line if i hit barrier when im not even turning yet.

I think that Bigadz could'nt see you Peltonen :-(
After the race he said that the only car he could see was Eppes UGLY Lexus :-D

Back