***Euro GT500 Championship***Sign-up Open***Closing - New Thread UP***

It can't be the right line if i hit barrier when im not even turning yet.

Just believe that he didn´t see You, that has happened
once to me also in a wsgtc pre.-race....if Johan remembers:)

But, 1 important thing! If You crash and not wonna continue,
just leave then to the lounge. Don´t stay on the track. I
crashed into You when I lapped U for the 2nd time.

3 drivers added 👍

jimmy281090
Glutinous
senna2002-Yellowhat GT-R

LIST AT THE MOMENT:

Drivers-------Teams----------------Cars:

1.Bigadz----Dukes of Hazzard-----Xanavi Nismo Z
2.Paginas---Dukes of Hazzard-----Xanavi Nismo Z
3.Scanny_Flick---**********-----Xanavi GT-R
4.Tony1311------**********-----Xanavi GT-R
5.FittCP----*************-------Arta NSX
6.Schumi74----**********-------Arta NSX
7.m-peltonen----*********-------Calsonic GT-R
8.XsApollo--------*********-------Yellowhat Supra
9.Nycrom--------*********-------Yellowhat Supra
10.eppe00-----Old Farts Racing----Lexus Denso
11.Johnkiller2--Old Farts Racing----Lexus Denso
12.C-Falcon89---************----Raybrig NSX
13.HortusIX------************----Raybrig NSX
14.StretchY-------CG.Racing----------Yellowhat GT-R
15.Lennox--------CG.Racing----------Yellowhat GT-R
16.gtafreak47----Team Kodi----------Castrol Toms Supra
17.Diesel-Zee----Team Kodi----------Castrol Toms Supra
18.L33for---------**********--------**************
19.jimmy281090---********-------***************
20.Glutinous---********-------***************
21.senna2002---********-------Yellowhat GT-R
22.MrT3z------**********------Yellowhat GT-R

Last edited:
On cars and PP. As previously stated, I think we got it right for the GT-R, Lexus, NSX, and the Nissan Z.

There are two cars nobody is using yet and I like to ban them. The Woodone GT-R and the Lexus Enos. I know the Enos gets much higher HP and the think the same applies to the Woodone. Pls don't start to use any of these cars because it will just create problems setting the right PP.

We need to test the Supra Yellowhat, but it will be very difficult to set the right PP. It was clearly off pace yesterday, but even so, it has by far the highest top speed. In short, it goes like a rocket on the straight, but suck in the conrners. As for the two above, it will be very difficult to set the right PP for this car. The best solution would be if the drivers who used it yesterday would pick another car.

I haven't tried the Toms Supra. I'm in another racing league where we use just an HP limit, Premium GT500 only. For some reason I don't know, the Toms Supra is the only car which is banned in that league. I will test it, but my concern is that it might be another car with very different performance (cornering, accel, top speed) to lets say a GT-R.

When it comes to the odd cars and setting a PP value, the approach will always be to error on the low rather than on the high side.

Guess it is. Im actually planning on dropping the championship since im way of pace. Giving it a go today with a different car (the NSX eats tyres) and if that does'nt work out I will drop out giving the spot to a faster driver.

If people would quit after not been able to drive the NSX fast, there would not many people playing this game.

I think there is a reason why the Eneos has higher bhp. Maybe because it handles badly?
Don't think that PD set the PP lower otherwise do you?

Sail IC
If people would quit after not been able to drive the NSX fast, there would not many people playing this game.

Its not only the NSX Johan. I simply can't keep up with the pace. But i haven't decided 100% yet.

I think there is a reason why the Eneos has higher bhp. Maybe because it handles badly?
Don't think that PD set the PP lower otherwise do you?

Yep, I think so. Same with the terrible woodone gt-r.No grip.
Uses different tires than the other gt-r´s.

Really enjoyed the race and makes a huge change from my previous racing. 12 cars with top drivers piling into the first corner is enough to make people crap themselves. :(

Supra needs suping up though :P

Also, was anyone getting frame rate lag? I was getting in in the corners and it can be rather off putting. I just figured it was because of the high volume of cars.

I got a bit of FR lag. I think it was because there were so many cars on the screen. Were not use to that with 5 people turning up to our races :sly:

So why is the Eneos not allowed? I thought maybe me and Schumi could use that one since no one else is using that car?
Is anyone using the Bandai Direzza? In worst case we could use that one instead...
And Eppe get MSN!!! :-)
My MSN is: rickardallardh@hotmail.com

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-messenger?os=other#/Start/

We must test and see the Eneos.No one has yet picked the
Bandai Direzza, but I havent tested that either.

I really don´t think im getting the MSN....I don´t think
my kids would like it. I´m not allowed to get Facebook
either.:) I´m only allowed to give money and shut up.:crazy:

Bigadz said he had really big "ghost car issues". The only
car he saw in the whole 1st race was actually me, and we
had a great battle all the way.:)

So I think that incident with peltonen was only because
of that he didn´t see him at all. I watched the replay,and
Bigadz was just driving in the right line, and turned in to
corner 1 as supposed. Unfortunately peltonen tried to
overtake of the inside, resultating in crash with the tirebarrier.

Those are typical things, when game / peoples connections
isn´t quite ready for this otherwise amazing game.

Peltonen, I wouldnt have seen you mate. The only 2 cars in the first race, as far as I was concerned was Eppe and myself. It was bizarre even my replay shows just 2 cars on track!
I did not 'feel' a touch from anyone all race though so dont think there should have been any other problems.

I drove quite well for a change with no mistakes so was quite pleased. The second race looked good as well.

So why is the Eneos not allowed? I thought maybe me and Schumi could use that one since no one else is using that car?
Is anyone using the Bandai Direzza? In worst case we could use that one instead...
And Eppe get MSN!!! :-)
My MSN is: rickardallardh@hotmail.com

http://explore.live.com/windows-live-messenger?os=other#/Start/

The Enos gets over 540HP at 1100kg max aero. It will go like stink on the straights, but slow in the corners. same as the Supra Yellowhat. It will be very difficult to set the right PP.

Nobody is using the Petronas. Pls use that one as we know it has a solid PP.

Btw, I think we will allow multible teams using the same car as long as we mix the colors as good as possible.

Peltonen, I wouldnt have seen you mate. The only 2 cars in the first race, as far as I was concerned was Eppe and myself. It was bizarre even my replay shows just 2 cars on track!
I did not 'feel' a touch from anyone all race though so dont think there should have been any other problems.

I drove quite well for a change with no mistakes so was quite pleased. The second race looked good as well.

One thing we learned from yesterday is that, if you don't see all the cars, you need to immediately retire from the race.

Bigadz, just to make sure, I'm not picking on you here. You did the right thing yesterday. But we need to learn from it and in the future, the driver that doesn't see the cars around needs to retire.

One thing we learned from yesterday is that, if you don't see all the cars, you need to immediately retire from the race.

Bigadz, just to make sure, I'm not picking on you here. You did the right thing yesterday. But we need to learn from it and in the future, the driver that doesn't see the cars around needs to retire.

Yeah thats fine Johan, I agree with that. I actually thought untill the end of the race that Eppe also could only see me, and for whatever reason we was in a completely seperate race from everyone else and we was just going to race anyway. I know for the future. 👍

Please test Your connection using the PS3.

Start ps3--->go to settings---> Network settings--->Test Internet connection.

If the UPnP isn´t available, You should fix it in the router/modem.
If You´re NAT 3, its really bad.....

My own issues disappered after I got the UPnP ON in the modem.
Havent had "ghostcar" issues after that.👍

Please test Your connection using the PS3.

Start ps3--->go to settings---> Network settings--->Test Internet connection.

If the UPnP isn´t available, You should fix it in the router/modem.
If You´re NAT 3, its really bad.....

My own issues disappered after I got the UPnP ON in the modem.
Havent had "ghostcar" issues after that.👍

I will test it, my connection is wired and pretty strong so if there are problems then it must be a router setting as you say. I will get UPnP setup to turn on, but I havent seen any problems before as you know from many races.

Just eat hed the replay and it was Bigadz going rampage in turn one :-). Probably for not seeing any other cars :-)

3 drivers added 👍

jimmy281090
Glutinous
senna2002-Yellowhat GT-R

LIST AT THE MOMENT:

Drivers-------Teams----------------Cars:

1.Bigadz----Dukes of Hazzard-----Xanavi Nismo Z
2.Paginas---Dukes of Hazzard-----Xanavi Nismo Z
3.Scanny_Flick---**********-----Xanavi GT-R
4.Tony1311------**********-----Xanavi GT-R
5.FittCP----*************-------Arta NSX
6.Schumi74----**********-------Arta NSX
7.m-peltonen----*********-------Calsonic GT-R
8.XsApollo--------*********-------Yellowhat Supra
9.Nycrom--------*********-------Yellowhat Supra
10.eppe00-----Old Farts Racing----Lexus Denso
11.Johnkiller2--Old Farts Racing----Lexus Denso
12.C-Falcon89---************----Raybrig NSX
13.HortusIX------************----Raybrig NSX
14.StretchY-------CG.Racing----------Yellowhat GT-R
15.Lennox--------CG.Racing----------Yellowhat GT-R
16.gtafreak47----Team Kodi----------Castrol Toms Supra
17.Diesel-Zee----Team Kodi----------Castrol Toms Supra
18.L33for---------**********--------**************
19.jimmy281090---********-------***************
20.Glutinous---********-------***************
21.senna2002---********-------Yellowhat GT-R

Why am I not on that list. Ive entered?

I know i was awful last night but it was my first day round Indy, i just never practice there. After the race i practiced and was running 1.25.923.

I would also like to change car to the YellowHat GTR. Seem to get on better with it.

Just eat hed the replay and it was Bigadz going rampage in turn one :-). Probably for not seeing any other cars :-)

Yep most probably, I cannot avoid cars I cannot see.:ill: To me I drove straight on the racing line down to turn 1 as Eppe was ahead of me and I then joined behind him soon after.

I didnt even feel any contact which was suprising even if the cars are not there.

Sorry

Why am I not on that list. Ive entered?

I know i was awful last night but it was my first day round Indy, i just never practice there. After the race i practiced and was running 1.25.923.

I would also like to change car to the YellowHat GTR. Seem to get on better with it.

Sorry, Your name had dropped for some reason.
Its updated now.
Anyone else missing?

EDIT: 4 yellowhat GT-R:s already. Please no more of them. Xanavi and Calsonic are identical with the Yello....

Almost everything went wrong,except the start.Bumped off the road on lap 2.And in the end bumped to the tyrebarrier in 1st corner.

Well man if you are not happy with an incident you don't park your car in the middle of the first turn and wreck everybody elses race either.
You left the car parked there for 2 or 3 laps.👎

Sorry, Your name had dropped for some reason.
Its updated now.
Anyone else missing?

EDIT: 4 yellowhat GT-R:s already. Please no more of them. Xanavi and Calsonic are identical with the Yello....

i thought it was 1 car for everyteam so why is there 4 yellowhats?

i thought it was 1 car for everyteam so why is there 4 yellowhats?

We tought with Johan that everyone can take the
car he wants. Hopefully not all picking the same
car though......
Think post #1 is updated regarding the cars.

Of course it would be the most colourful grid
with different cars, but then there would be too
much complaining I think...:indiff:
You know "my car is slower than Your car":)

EDIT: Both members in the Team must have the same car!

We tought with Johan that everyone can take the
car he wants. Hopefully not all picking the same
car though......
Think post #1 is updated regarding the cars.

Of course it would be the most colourful grid
with different cars, but then there would be too
much complaining I think...:indiff:
You know "my car is slower than Your car":)

EDIT: Both members in the Team must have the same car!

I dont think there can really be any complaints about that given the results of the last 2 races and the diversity of competitive cars.
The PP might need tweaking for the Supra but then it will be all square. The NSX looked fastest on the straights but I dont know what its like in the bends.

Lexus Eneos-->615PP = 548hp:tdown: too fast on straights, I had no problem gettin under 1.26 at
Indy...r

609PP--> 524 hp, sounds better, but then we have
a new diff. PP again....

Think its the same with woodone...We ban them,
and try to tweak yello supra PP.

Both the eneos and woodone has less grip, thats
why PD has give them HP instead:tdown:

Back