• Same cars the whole season.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Any GT500 car

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Doesn´t matter, all I care for is to drive for my King&Country

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And Race 2 (15 laps @ Grand Valley East)

NGT500C-Pre-Race2.jpg

@ Least i managed to keep Teijo behind me in that one ;-)

I was up in the lead but was slightly pushed out on the grass while braking and that got me to loose it. I dont want to run out in front off all if im spun of since it will most likely sabotage the race for everyone else... I don't think anyone did it on purpose though. Its kinda hard when you are like 5 cars wide into the first corner ;-)

Thanx again for some great races. Though in my case it seems to get alot easier when we are playing just for fun after the "real" races for instance the Rome circuit ;-)

Points Standing in Pre-Race:

1.Finland.......191
2.Sweden......110
3.UK..............63
4.Denmark.....32

I just counted 4 best drivers from Finland.....:sly:

It is very important that everyone show up next week when
the Championship starts at Suzuka,(as You see from the
results). If U cant show up just contact a friend(or mom) who replaces You.

In Finland we have 6-7 Guys who is committed to the Championship.
We arrange different qualis to get the 3 fastest (+me:)) to each track.
Maybe it could be an good idea for all teams.💡

Congratulations to Finland and Eppe.

The Finns have some fantastic drivers, were best prepared for this first pre-series race and clearly showed they will be the team to beat. But they are not unbeatable, and I'm confident that Team Sweden will give them a run for their money when the real season starts. Unfortunately, Finns are not known to crack under preasure (quite the opposite), so we will have to prepare better.

The team format driving for your country is a great idea. Thanks Eppe for kicking this off. It was tremendous fun racing as a team. I feel that Finland, Sweden and possibly England are committed to this series. I really hope we will get four countries/teams seriously participating. It gives another feeling than the other racing we all do, and a great one.

Congratulations to Finland and Eppe.

The Finns have some fantastic drivers, were best prepared for this first pre-series race and clearly showed they will be the team to beat. But they are not unbeatable, and I'm confident that Team Sweden will give them a run for their money when the real season starts. Unfortunately, Finns are not known to crack under preasure (quite the opposite), so we will have to prepare better.

The team format driving for your country is a great idea. Thanks Eppe for kicking this off. It was tremendous fun racing as a team. I feel that Finland, Sweden and possibly England are committed to this series. I really hope we will get four countries/teams seriously participating. It gives another feeling than the other racing we all do, and a great one.

Thank You Johan!
I´m really happy everything worked well, and the most important
part I think, with only PRO DRIVERS there was no ramming.
And I think my connection was enough with only northern europeans participating, (maybe my graphics wasnt the best though, or was I just so excited...).

Im commited to the series as Im sure the rest of the UK guys are. I started to get to the sharp end in the last few races after I got used to the car.

It will all be very close though, one mistake and your in trouble. Was good to meet you all.

Im commited to the series as Im sure the rest of the UK guys are. I started to get to the sharp end in the last few races after I got used to the car.

It will all be very close though, one mistake and your in trouble. Was good to meet you all.

Plz fill in your PSN ID so that i can add you on PSN.

can i still join this?
PSN: ghoztmazta

I will certainly help my country (sweden)
if i understand this right i need to qualify for the first race? i am not a slow racer, so i should be a good recruit to team sweden.

can i still join this?

if i understand this right i need to qualify for the first race? i am not a slow racer, so i should be a good recruit to team sweden.
We really need more drivers. Maybe we can do a pre qualify on the track before the race and see which drivers are the fastest. I heard about a couple of drivers who were supposed to join but has'nt...
Eppe00 usually has a GT500 room open every day at some point, and its a good way of getting to know eachother...

can i still join this?

Sure, I think Team Sweden needs every help they can get:tup:

Iĺl put U on the list. But remember no doping such as
Hyperdrive 3.0 XT before any races:dopey: though they
are popular in Sweden at the moment.

Sure, I think Team Sweden needs every help they can get:tup:

Iĺl put U on the list. But remember no doping such as
Hyperdrive 3.0 XT before any races:dopey: though they
are popular in Sweden at the moment.

haha, ok.

So if anyone wanna race something today i am up for some :P
also i added xanor, eppe00 and another swede.

I think i'll have to take a Stesolid or Valium or something to calm down my nerves instead... When we race after the real races i always race more calm -> VALIUM!!! :-)
I think this is also a very good way to meet new friends no matter how old/young they are or where they live!

We really need more drivers. Maybe we can do a pre qualify on the track before the race and see which drivers are the fastest. I heard about a couple of drivers who were supposed to join but has'nt...
Eppe00 usually has a GT500 room open every day at some point, and its a good way of getting to know eachother...

Rickie, have You already told the story about Your PSN-nick
to Your new teammate?

I think we have to make that one a STICKY!!! ;-)
No i havent :-) I will via the headset...

Hi Rickie! I have evidence about Your crash in the 2 race 👍

Paginas in the Motul touches me (in the Calso) a bit...

GrandValleyEast_3.jpg

Resultating in Me goin sideways crashing into the Yellowhat...

GrandValleyEast_1.jpg

Then You went over the track like a missile, even took 1st place for a while :dopey: but unfortunately also took C-Falcon in the other Motul with You...

GrandValleyEast_2.jpg

But ended up in the sand..... Luckily I made it through the 1st corner because of You standing there when I was crashing into the wall. :)

Last edited:
haha, ok.

So if anyone wanna race something today i am up for some :P
also i added xanor, eppe00 and another swede.

Sorry but my nickname is FittCP on PSN (there is a good explanation)...

can i still join this?

Excellent and welcome to Team Sweden.

One key reason for Finlands great result in the pre-event is that they had internal competition and did some sessions prior to the race.

I think Sweden has all the material needed to fight for the win of the championship. We have a star driver with Mrpink who can set the bar for the rest of the team to raise our game and win.

If i end up in the sand i wont rejoin until the track is clear no matter what. Thats why i lost alot of places... Still good race!!!

Good racing, enjoyed that, you guys are all very good. The motul does have problems on the straight, I don't know how much power you all have but mine has 511 and I don't know how much more there is to go. The yellowhat looked fastest on the straights.

I'm 99.9% the Yellowhat and Xanavi are identical cars except color. I'm 99% sure the Casonic is also identical to the other two.

I know of a very good driver racing in a GT500 championship using the Motul. He wouldn't use it if it wasn't as good as the other three. But the spec is a little different.

I'm not sure if Denmark has or are on its way towards a full team. If so, it might be better to have England using the Xanavi. That would end all debate or concern about equal cars between the teams.

We just have to take a "Finnkampen" here some evening when
U have 6 members in Team Sweden. Maybe get some reporters
from Motorsport magazines watching the race in the Lounge :dopey:

Hi Rickie! I have evidence about Your crash in the 2 race 👍

Paginas in the Motul touches me (in the Calso) a bit...

GrandValleyEast_3.jpg

Resultating in Me goin sideways crashing into the Yellowhat...

GrandValleyEast_1.jpg

Then You went over the track like a missile, even took 1st place for a while :dopey: but unfortunately also took Sonic in the other Motul with You...

GrandValleyEast_2.jpg

But ended up in the sand..... Luckily I made it through the 1st corner because of You standing there when I was crashing into the wall. :)

Anything of my demise?

Update in Post 1

IMPORTANT!!!
Everybody shall save the replay after the Race. Watch the Race, write down the lap/time of the accident.
Protests will be sent to me in ONLY in a PM.
I wont give any penalties if You don´t send me the lap/time for the accident!!

Sorry, I meant Falcon in the Motul. (here is no sonic in these series...).

Name Fixed

EDIT: Or was it Bigadz83....I dont remember!

lol I think it may have been me as I know I was hit on lap 1, but no idea who it was, will check out the replay later.
Good idea about saving and watching replays btw.

**** sorry guys, i got scared of the yellowhat and pulled abit to the right (thinking i had enough room) must of taped your rear right eppe (sorry), damn that tap ended up taking another uk team member out LOL

Sorry falcon, eppe and yellowhat guy. great photos tho

**** sorry guys, i got scared of the yellowhat and pulled abit to the right (thinking i had enough room) must of taped your rear right eppe (sorry), damn that tap ended up taking another uk team member out LOL

Sorry falcon, eppe and yellowhat guy. great photos tho

NP. I know You from the past to be a clean driver 👍
Mistakes happen. But according to the Rules, that type
of causing an accident would give the driver +15 secs when the series start. :)
So be careful out there! (Hill Street Blues)

No comments about the Finnish Grid Girls...:sly:

Back