• Same cars the whole season.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Any GT500 car

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Doesn´t matter, all I care for is to drive for my King&Country

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
schumi74 is swedish... Midmark, mrpink444, shumi74, Johnkiller2, and chorda (me).. Hope I'm fast enough to race atleast one race.. :scared:

**** sorry guys, i got scared of the yellowhat and pulled abit to the right (thinking i had enough room) must of taped your rear right eppe (sorry), damn that tap ended up taking another uk team member out LOL

Sorry falcon, eppe and yellowhat guy. great photos tho

That poor guy "with a yellow hat" was me ;-) no problem.... **** happens...

GTP_BAZZ wanted to join as well?

We haven't seen any of you besides Johnkiller and mrpink in the races... Ive seen Schumi74 (great year btw) online a couple of times and he is a clean and good racer...

Few questions:

1. I bought the yellowhat and changed oil got 502hp, thats about it right?

2. Can we install the rigidity improvement?

Other than those 2 questionmarks is just down to settings i suppose. Us swedes should get together and do some freerun at suzuka to find the best setups etc.

Few questions:

1. I bought the yellowhat and changed oil got 502hp, thats about it right?

2. Can we install the rigidity improvement?

Other than those 2 questionmarks is just down to settings i suppose. Us swedes should get together and do some freerun at suzuka to find the best setups etc.

1. Once it broken in you will have 522Bhp. (mine is @ 518 atm).

2. I have installed the rigidity improvement.

I have a base setup that i use for every race (it fits my driving style and i actually got it from Eppe00). I only change the gear ratio.

This setup got me to (i think it was) 4th on the grid in the qualify for Gran Valley East (@ the actual pre race) and on pole some times @ Rome when racing against Teijo67 and Eppe00. So i think its quite good. Not sure if it will fit you though :-)

I will add you as friend Schumi74 (when im online tonight for the Super Leggera 380RS race with Eppe00) and the other guys). As well as all the other guys in the team.

BTW i wont file any law suit against the guy who accidently happend to give me a little bumb. That was a race incident... S h i t happens ;-)

Think the GT-R:s max hp is 518.

Yes, rigidity improvement is allowed.
Wash Your car regularly, it makes it sparkling shiny :dopey:

I´ll go open up a Suzuka Room in a moment, eveybody is
welcome!

Team Sweden

We now have a really strong team. If I read the first post and C&P

Sweden:
johnkiller2
chorda
FittCP
mrpink444
Midmark
ghoztmazta
schumi74
GTP_BAZZ

I added GTP_BAZZ as I think he wants to join, but I think Midmark/mrpink444 is a duplication, so we have seven strong drivers.

We need a way to communicate between us. I will try to make a social group on this forum where only Team Sweden can access, so we exchange confidential information, team tactics, training sessions, etc. We should also have a team captain, and I suggest we rotate that role each week so we all get a chance. If you don't object, I can kick it off this week for Suzuka and another can do it next week.

Team Finland.
If you think you got it all made given your strong performance last Thursday ..... Think again ..... our friends to the east.
Team Sweden will come to Suzuka with the objective to show our true performance. The great fight is about to start.

Yes. Hope UK and Denmark is also taking this serious...
Join Your National Teams, have qualis to sort out the
fastest for each track, thats how we do in Team Finland :)

If some Team is goin to jump on our nose, we can always
contact, Räikkönen, Kovalainen, Häkkinen and Rosberg :sly:

Yes. Hope UK and Denmark is also taking this serious...
Join Your National Teams, have qualis to sort out the
fastest for each track, thats how we do in Team Finland :)

If some Team is goin to jump on our nose, we can always
contact, Räikkönen, Kovalainen, Häkkinen and Rosberg :sly:

All our old F1 heroes has passed away :-( Joakim Bonnier, Lill-Lövis (well almost ;-)), Ronnie Petersson and don't forget Gunnar Nilsson :-(.
At least there is one awesome swedish driver who has won the Race Of Champions 3 times (against Loeb in his OWN WRC car) -> Ekström...

oh may Team UK need to step up this is getting serious!!!!

this should be an interesting championship.

Paginas,

Try to get some more UK drivers. There are so many out there (like Sigma). I think each team needs at least six drivers to make sure a full team of four will turn up at each race.

I really hope there will be a strong TEAM UK. I've competed against Brits a lot in sailboat racing, and I don't know of a better nationality that can be razorsharp competitors on the race course and still be warm and friendly when the racing is all done. You guys do that better than any other country I know of.

Team Sweden

We now have a really strong team. If I read the first post and C&P

Sweden:
johnkiller2
chorda
FittCP
mrpink444
Midmark
ghoztmazta
schumi74
GTP_BAZZ

I added GTP_BAZZ as I think he wants to join, but I think Midmark/mrpink444 is a duplication, so we have seven strong drivers.

We need a way to communicate between us. I will try to make a social group on this forum where only Team Sweden can access, so we exchange confidential information, team tactics, training sessions, etc. We should also have a team captain, and I suggest we rotate that role each week so we all get a chance. If you don't object, I can kick it off this week for Suzuka and another can do it next week.

Team Finland.
If you think you got it all made given your strong performance last Thursday ..... Think again ..... our friends to the east.
Team Sweden will come to Suzuka with the objective to show our true performance. The great fight is about to start.

Midmark is Midmark.. Not a dublicate.. 👍 He'll be here.. Guess schumi74 and mrpink444 recognize hes nick :)

Paginas,

Try to get some more UK drivers. There are so many out there (like Sigma). I think each team needs at least six drivers to make sure a full team of four will turn up at each race.

I really hope there will be a strong TEAM UK. I've competed against Brits a lot in sailboat racing, and I don't know of a better nationality that can be razorsharp competitors on the race course and still be warm and friendly when the racing is all done. You guys do that better than any other country I know of.

And Ayrton would also be a Fast & Clean driver for Team UK 👍

oh may Team UK need to step up this is getting serious!!!!

this should be an interesting championship.

hehe, yeah. I think i will be a great addition to Team Sweden. I am pretty fast and also i know that Shumi74, Midmark and Pink is very fast. Our team is very fast!

How many drivers from each country is allowed? And is races on thursdays? Becuse thursdays work great for me :)

hehe, yeah. I think i will be a great addition to Team Sweden. I am pretty fast and also i know that Shumi74, Midmark and Pink is very fast. Our team is very fast!

How many drivers from each country is allowed? And is races on thursdays? Becuse thursdays work great for me :)

U can be as many as U want to, but U have to have own qualis
´cause only 4 can participate every week. It can be different
drivers every week, as we count Team points primery.

Thursday is raceday. 20GMT

Team Sweden Grid Girls

imagesqtbnANd9GcTKAb0vMCnAQrRd_KrV3.jpg

Paginas,

Thanks very much, I have to say I'm looking forward to competing, you all have very strong teams. If there is more interest for team UK I'm happy to host qualifying the day before the race, Wednesdays at 8pm? We'll see how that goes.
If not qualifying then it can be a private louge for UK to get a good setup. ;-)

Thanks very much, I have to say I'm looking forward to competing, you all have very strong teams. If there is more interest for team UK I'm happy to host qualifying the day before the race, Wednesdays at 8pm? We'll see how that goes.
If not qualifying then it can be a private louge for UK to get a good setup. ;-)

I know a UK guy thats quite fast. RoadrunnerOnAcid (i'll ask him cos im not sure of the spelling).

From now on, Team Sweden Grid Girls are these...
21853_224224152022_599152022_3556548_3705395_n1.jpg

Yes, all of them are from Sweden!

Back