EXP Grinding

• Thread starter no1gret
  • 93 comments
I'm glad I don't have enough time to play GT5 for hours a day. Every time I turn on my PS3, I'm still having fun driving the events that are open to me. I'm at level 15/3.

I just replaced the timing set on my '01 A4 and rebuilt a 4g63 engine from the head up in a '92 Talon. Both are pulling hard. :drool: Stuff always gets in the way of me sitting down for some GT5 racing. Good stuff. :)

Maybe EXP/Cash will be dished out for online racing by the time I 'get angry' at the game. I haven't even raced online yet though, for that matter.

Bought the CE on day 1. Love the game.

Balance in all things.

Sounds like me :)
There is too much to experiment and have fun with to focus on the grind.
At some point I will have to do it though :(
Have not been online yet either. I liked the online races in Prologue though where we timed to enter races to have some clean racing fun :)

lol the sad thing is im sick of the grind and im only level 15....

:(

i mainly only even fire up GT5 at all anymore to do a bit of B-spec while im browsing forums in the morning, and to Photoshoot.

lately i've been spending like a good 3-4hrs a day just taking photos lol its a bloody obsession.

i just find it boring and tedius racing in a-spec. online is about the only fun i have racing in GT5 at all.

lol the sad thing is im sick of the grind and im only level 15....

:(

i mainly only even fire up GT5 at all anymore to do a bit of B-spec while im browsing forums in the morning, and to Photoshoot.

lately i've been spending like a good 3-4hrs a day just taking photos lol its a bloody obsession.

i just find it boring and tedius racing in a-spec. online is about the only fun i have racing in GT5 at all.
You shouldn't be grinding at that low of a level. I only had to start grinding at level 25 because I had done most of the events and challenges

I do love taking photos as well for hours on end. Lately I've been doing night races at Nurburgring and Le Sarth. It's awesome to get the photos with fireworks and brake discs glowing :D

Whats the point of Grinding ? GT5 is all about racing. No Matter if I unlock new races to compete or if i repeat some nice races, like the 3 rounds 24h Nürburgring Track. Its more fun as repeating Indy all over again.

Back